Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna GFE - Coleraine  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Bigpaul2k

could not really find any reviews on this cracker apart from Ei Reviews so i thought i would give her a try as around the north coast we have slim pickings
anyways on to the punt £100 for 30 mins paperwork sorted plenty of kissing and feeling me up not long before she had me striped and proceeded to give amazing owo
with me standing got me onto the bed were loads more owo then she lay down and let me return the favour for what seemed like ages she got me back on my back and proceeded to get into 69
again no rush i had to tell her to slow down then bit of kissing and bag on she jumped on and bounced up and down like a trooper went to reverse cowgirl after a few mins i filled the bag
was out in just over half an hour stunning looking girl defo same as pics with a cracker body think she off to Belfast tomorrow 10/10  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline BigWilliam

Nice review, I'll be keeping an eye for her

Offline Peken

I’m always wary of the Coleraine area as it’s a town and not a busy city, was there any curtain twitchers or a good area?

Offline Bigpaul2k

close to the town centre no curtain twitchers that i noticed i drove past it a couple of times to be sure tho on a fairly busy street for traffic couple of houses across the road