Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gee Gee Thai - Cardiff  (Read 2211 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6655833) (31 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Harry Monk

External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Milf Hunter for your review as it saved the day for me.

First time in Cardiff for the Wales/New Zealand rugby so I thought it would be rude not to indulge in the local sights. Had a SP booked in advance but she had to cancel :cry: so research on UKP complete but all the ones I wanted to see weren't working  :unknown: it was looking like I was going to strike out.
Sent Gee Gee a text and prompt response and game on time is arranged. Easy comms and we've arranged an hours booking with OWO £140.
She a nice looking girl and very friendly, figure not the most toned but she made up for it with her enthusiasm. Plenty of groping and kissing before we get on the bed and she delivers reasonable OWO, move to 69 and I really lash her already wet gash. She makes the right noises and starts to wiggle more and more before she cums. Mac on and entry in mish, she's snug and I go easy to start before switching to full power.
She takes it well and we move to doggy where I really pound her and the moment arrives.
Nice massage before round 2 is instigated, forgot to say she rimmed me a couple of times....which was nice. Round 2 was round 1 repeated except I had her on full power in doggy for a bit longer before I shot.

Reasonable chat as I got ready, she seems a nice girl, soon on to different pastures she said. No return for me regardless but highly recommended, definitely saved my punting experience in Cardiff.

Offline Milf Hunter

Glad my review helped you. I had a really good time with her at a very reasonable price and will keep her on my HL in case she returns.

Didn’t get any rimming (a few previous reviews mention this, too), although the room was boiling hot when I saw her and after Round 1, I was sweating so much she had to pass me a towel for my head, so I don’t blame her!