Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kadory - West Kensington  (Read 8217 times)

Offline tsmounting

External Link/Members Only

A discreet backstreet low level apartment. Fairly nice internal finish and clean enough.
Appearance:
Highly attractive and very similar to the photos. If you like to voluptuous yet slender an elegant then I would suggest the photos of fairly accurate.
Attitude:
 Exceptionally friendly and accommodating. Very nice energy. English is not the best can manage adequately. She has been here for one week but I suspect she will pick the language up fairly quickly as she does seem fairly bright.
Costs:
£250
Experience:
I entered the flat and went for a shower and will stand greeted with DFK and lots of enthusiasm. I was taught enthusiastically throughout the punt and came on my back.
I asked her if she prefers top or bottom and she seemed very happy to go both ways so I would say versatile.
 Cock is around 7 inches and average girth.
Overall I would highly recommend as a punt.

Offline Rayzaman

Did she cum for you? Any other action highlights? Was she quite dominant?

Offline tsmounting

She topped me till i came but was in two minds as i'm versatile. I asked her what she liked and she said she is versatile. She did not cum but I'm not really into that unless they want to tbh.

Offline TheMagnet

She looks good, definitely on the to do list.

Offline Sta8eless

I met here yesterday and found the review very appropriate.  It was possible one of the best punt I ever had.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I met here yesterday and found the review very appropriate.  It was possible one of the best punt I ever had.
Why not post a review of your meeting to help other members.

Offline Sta8eless

Just joined today...Full review is on my list and I will do it.

Offline TheMagnet

Looking forward to your review OP (I need to leave one for her myself), totally agree her service is outstanding!  ;)

Offline Ivor Hunch

not sure i am convinced by OP bona fides.  Hope I'm wrong obvs.

Offline patelprat

I’d say about 5’11", legs for days.

Thanks - useful info. I think she would be too imposing for me. I’m still looking for that perfect TS for a first-timer :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 10:29:12 pm by patelprat »