Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Ladyboy Winda - Southend on Sea  (Read 2318 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6774811) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline BILLY LIAR

"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside, oh I do like to be beside the sea, oh I do like to suck on a tranny dong & fuck em up the bum bum bum.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Exclusively do my punting in the London but 3 positive reviews on here for Winda got my attention. There's a video of Winda on her Vivastreet profile which had my old fella twitching. Southends fifty mins from Fenchurch St station.

All coms done by text, prompt replies. 5 mins before playtime received a message that she was running late & kick off would be delayed by half n hour later than agreed. Not the best of starts but replied ok & went to sit in a near by shopping center.

Incall venue is above a shop. She came down to let me in, I liked what I saw, very passable the video is what you get.

Once in the bedroom handed over the fee, £130.00 for an hour. Windas' a lovely girl, speaks good english & she put me at ease.

Now other reviews spoke of DFK, not for me, closed mouth pecks,anything more than that she'd giggle & turn her head & no I wasnt forcing my tongue down her throat.
Down on her knees to worship me cock? At no point did her lips wrap around my pecker.

After the lack lustre kissing moved down her bod, gave her tits a suck, moved further down south & gave her lovely little dong & plums some oral attention. Got her to flip over & rimmed her.

Time to fuck, rubber on & I requested cow girl. She had already commented on my length & was none to keen on this position but I convinced her to give it a go & she could control depth & I wouldnt thrust. Great view of this little cutie being a knob jocky but alas she was clearly uncomfortable, so we gave missionary a go.

Slipped in but soon became apparent this wasnt going to work either, looking down at her with her eyes closed & grimacing, this was no fun. Funnily enough she did knock a load out, perhaps the lady did protest too much.

No way was I getting over the line & didnt want to cause her any discomfort, so suggested Id stop. Now I thought she'd give me a blowie or at least a hand job but no climbed into my arms, head on my chest & (pretended?) too fall asleep. HA HA HA. Now some of you alphas may have said" wakey wakey ya cunt & get noshing" but I didnt have the heart. Lay there for the remainder, while listening to other people who were in the flat crashing about.

Beautiful lady boy & a nice person but service V poor.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 04:18:59 pm by BILLY LIAR »