Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dubai massage outfits I visited during August 2022  (Read 1316 times)

Offline bungry

Back from Dubai.

Silhouette Massage Parlour in JBR in Amwaj apartment complex :
Went in and enquired about 1 hour Morrocan bath and massage combo.  At reception was a fit thai bird called Dang.  She looked like she was 20, gym fit petite.  1 hour bath and massages for 280 DHS.  Said I would come back later.  Went back later at 10pm.  Had to wait until 10:30 for Dang to be free.  Started massage on table with me naked, lots of CC swipes.  On turn she continued swipes near balls and asks if I want anything else.  200 for HJ, 500 for B2B.  I said I would give her 300 for B2B.  She agrees but only after bath.  After the 30 minute massage went to have bath where she rushed the bath within 15 mins and then stripped off and climbed straight on me.  Totally fit, A cup titties but with malteaser type nipples which I sucked on.  Finger fucked her bum and pussy and then came on her pussy.  Later told me she was in a her 30s, LOL.  Told me to whatsapp her and we can meet outside of massage place at weekends etc....I chose not to (with family).

Impressions Spa in Dubai Marina (in Trident Tower).
Saw Anna for 90 min bath and massage combo.  200 DHS including free shaving but I did not go for the shaving.  She was OK, 6/10.  C cup tits and about size 12.  Some serious CC swipes and reach unders.  I agreed 300 for B2B but I wanted in massage and bath time.  She said only in one place.  She stripped in massage and I played with her body etc.  No fingers inside.  Came on her pussy.  Went to have bath...I tried again but she said I already done it.

Soi Spa (Business Central Tower, Media City).  1 hour massage with free pedicure for 200 DHS.  Said I wanted a pedircure first and out comes a Batty boy thai.  FFS.  He gave me a pedicure and said he did home service too.  Said that when he comes to my house he will give me a blow job and let me fuck his ass.  I said I was staight and he said sorry, LOL, but then also said that I might like it.  F off....lol.  Then went for massage and saw Jenny.  Came in room where I was lying naked on table.  She was a bit of a thick bodied girl, 3/10.  She says straight away if I am hot in the room.  I said no.  She says can she take her top off cos she was feeling hot in the room.  I said ok.  No reach unders but basically lay on my back whilst giving me a massage.  Could feel her pussy grinding my bum and tits on my back.  Turned around and I was not feeling it.  She said 200 for HJ, 300 for everything else.  I said I would come back another day. She gives me a sad look and then says but she will get no salary if she does nothing.  I say go for topless 200 DHS.  Sucked her C cup tits, tried to access her pussy through her pants but she said that would be another 100.  Told her to lay down whilst I got on top and tit fucked her.  Came over her chin and neck.