Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Venie Thai - Swindon  (Read 1981 times)

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Saw her yesterday.
External Link/Members Only

Text her in the morning for a 10am visit. Replied within minutes and agreed the time.
Location was given with apartment number given on arrival. Location is near Swindon train station with a pay and display right outside.

No Aw reviews so took a bit of a chance but I think it definitely paid off.
Arrived and text that and ready she replied and gave me the apartment number got to door and put in number and buzzed in straight away. Quite a discrete door way.

Knocked door and when it opened I was amazed she is stunning and definitely her in the pictures. A filter has been used in pictures but not to much that it makes her look to different .
Money sorted straight down to business.  LFK sat on bed and straight away started to play with the old chap got hard straight away. She was already hard and ready to play too.
She started with oral no hands just all the way in which was nice. We 69 for a bit. Had more kissing and cuddles this went on for about 15 minutes. Then on with the condom for her and she fucked me first in missionary then doggy where I took a bit of a pounding lol. I like that though.
She started slow at first but quickly saw like it hard and fast.
We then changed for my turn.
She sat on top of me and and was balls deep so that was really nice. I came in bag and she said she could feel it to
Don'tknow if thats real or not .

She cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit after, initiated by her. Actually a bit chatty.
Offerd a shower but declined same as a drink after to.
Then on my way. Half hr booking was 40 minutes in total. Not rushed at all.
She is very slim. Nice size cock for a Thai girl too.

All in all a good punt as it was a bit of a risk as she had no feedback.
Would I return 100% when she is back in Swindon.

Offline princerico

sounds great, thanks for the review.

Offline zarbi42