Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia and Samantha - Swindon.  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Meeting took place today.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Last time I saw mai I mentioned I'd like a 3 some with another TS lady so she said leave it with her.

She text a week or so later and said her friend Samantha will be up for it so all was good there. Date and time arranged. 10.30am today.

Texted when leaving and when I arrived and was told to knock door. Mia answered looking absolutely stunning as always. Sat down and the called samantha in and omg we looked amazing too. Samantha is tall but in her heeled thigh highs she is about 6 tall maybe a little taller.
So the fun began. Mia took the lead as samantha is a little new so Mia said but that's ok as I've seen mia a number of times over the last couple of years and she knows what I like.

Started off with kissing from both lady's and cock rubbing. Mia started sucking us both off and took it deep.
I got a good spit roast mia from behind me while i sucked off samantha. She is quite big so a lot of gagging and deep throat going on which I really enjoy. Mia gave a good pounding to me.
Then they swapped ends and samantha gave me a good pounding while I sucked off Mia. Lots of dirty talking going on throughout the whole hour.

After a while we stopped for a minute and had more kissing then finished off with spit roasting Mia while she sucked off samantha.
At the end I had a shower had a chat and was on my way.

Had the whole hour. Mia isn't a clock watcher.
Mia and Samantha's pictures are accurate. Samantha is tall which is amazing when your knelt in front of her.
 As said before samantha is a bit quiet but she is new, but don't let that put you off as she is very sexy and accommodating and definitely knows how to please. She likes to top and be a bit dom too.
A great hour spent.

Offline Cheltclient

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

How much was the session?

Was their hourly price mia was £150 and samantha was £180.
Worth every penny too.

Offline Cheltclient

Thanks. Bit shit the new and nervous SP is somehow more expensive than the well reviewed and experienced SP

Offline lamboman

Thanks. Bit shit the new and nervous SP is somehow more expensive than the well reviewed and experienced SP

And more TV than TS.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheltclient

And more TV than TS.

I thought that too. Just thought it was odd paying less for the better one!

Offline princerico

sounds like a great time.

I really need to tick Mia off my to do list.

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

sounds like a great time.

I really need to tick Mia off my to do list.
You won't be disappointed