Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lucia - Sheffield  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Slideryoustink

External Link/Members Only

Price paid £150 1hr

Comms - easy communication through text and by phone to confirm spoke good English.

I had an itch to scratch again so had a browse through birchplace and Lucia caught my eye. Arranged to meet within an hr so drove to Sheffield and parked in a nearby ncp car park close to her apartment in the city centre.

Definitely the Girl in the pics obviously airbrushed but still very feminine and attractive wearing g a nice set of stockings and suspenders. Met at the door with lots of kissing, asked if I wanted to dance to some salsa but wasn’t there for that so off with my clothes and some more kissing on the bed which led to me giving her oral which she seemed to be enjoying. She Asked if she could top me, her cock wasn’t too big maybe 6 1/2 so thought why not. She gave me a good pounding.

Switched positions and then she gave me ow which I still enjoyed and at least gives me a bit of comfort that she looks after her own health. I couldn’t take much more of that so on with the bag and fucked her doggy but didn’t take me long too nut. Bit of chit chat and offered a shower but was done after about 45 mins didn’t really feel rushed tho.

Back to the car park at 11pm I didn’t check the opening times, it was only open 6.30-2200 panic set in thinking I was going to be stuck in Sheffield all night, thankfully I got in touch with someone on the intercom and they sent someone round to open it back up.

Offline Shagswell2001

Thanks for the review mate, glad you had a good time.
I actually made an appointment to see her last time she was in Kent but unfortunately I had to cancel due to unforseen circumstances.  She was cool about it and thanked me for calling her to explain. At that time she wasn't sure if she would come back to Kent as she was pissed off about the number of no shows and twats that tried to haggle the price. Must keep an eye out for her in case she does decide to return.