Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Wiwe - Stevenage  (Read 11496 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6822620) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gspunk

TRANSSEXUAL REVIEW - don't knock it til you tried it!

I took a right gamble on this punt, no past reviews, no ratings, and no Birchplace page. Only had the Adultworks page to go off. I wouldn't even have bothered if she wasn't verified:
External Link/Members Only

Glad to say that Wiwe ("Wee Wee") did not dissapointed and I demand some kudos for taking the plunge on your behalf!

COMMS: She didn't answer for a whole day, (Adultworks page said 'Available Now' so not a great start) but when she did they were clear and concise directions, pricing and services.
She charges a very resonable £80, although certain services cost extra (OWO, both cum, make a sandwich etc)

ACOMMS: fuckin Stevenage ain't it! Right in the middle of the brutalist shopping centre, the area looks like something out of Clockwork Orange. The apartment itself though, was spacious (shared with others) and her bedroom was big enough for double-bed, sofa and large mirror.

COMMDOMS: I was very nervous going in. Thoughts of being jumped, conned or have the ol' bait n switch. But when she answered the door I had to pick my jaw up from the floor - young, fit as fuck, beautiful and wearing a red lacey bodysuit with stockings. Here's that UKP cliche "she looks better than her pictures" but she really does!

Upstairs to the bedroom, she asked what services I wanted (had only bought the £80 due to the formentioned paranoia, but ill take more next time). I told her I wanted to rim her...which I did  :yahoo: no charge! There was very light kissing, but tons of fondling, I sucked her and finally she did give a little OWO  :dance: (still no charge). She's not got a big cock, but it wasn't tiny - prob about 4.5 to 5 inches. But she made up for it by pounding me mercilessly. First doggy and then on my back where she thrusted and 'mixed my brew' until mount Krack-off-Toa erupted.

Showered and was just gonna do my usual, get dressed, peck on the cheek and leave, but something weird happened - she asked me to sit and chat for a while (her English is great BTW). And found she has quite a Wicked sense of humour, :diablo: " We should fuck in the car so we can have the air con on!" "My name is Wiwe but you can call me Pussy  :coolgirl:"

So really glad i took the chance on this stunner. She said she's not in Stevo for long so I might even see her again next week!

Offline signy

Good work. You deserve to have had a good punt for taking that chance.

Did she give any ideas as to what is extra and the charges? At a £130/hr base rate, a few pounds for extras would still give an acceptable fee. Thanks.

Offline Gspunk

Cheers bud. I'll take all the kudos I can get my hands on!

Not really no. I think it was a tenner for OWO. I should've asked to see the menu  :lol:

Offline Rover78

Great review and well done for TOFTT! Her pictures don't look too Thai though?

Offline Sebstyles7

Beat me to it GS. Spotted her a couple of days ago and went to see tonight. Totally agree that she’s much prettier than the weird facial photoshopped photos. Body to die for. Will do a proper review later.

Offline Balloon knot

She is quite something,reminds me a little of Yaada,who used to be in this parish.

Offline peestee

Went to see her this morning in Bracknell.

Arrived at address, texted her. Silence for 2 minutes, tried to call her. Than texted me not to call just text. Provided a confusing message with floor flat number.
Flat222 floor3 (changed the number for privacy)
Ringed the number provided, 3 times when finally a bloke answered: who is that?
I said sorry wrong number.

So I walked. Headed back to my car, but received a message stating, sorry, and house number 2. (not floor)

So went back, but there were only one doorbell with no numbers, so pressed but nothing happened.
So I walked for good.

It is tiny house in a quiet area but still bit busy so I did not feel comfortable to hanging there anymore.

She then ringed me 10 minutes later but I did not answer. I messaged back her later when parked up somewhere else, maybe next time if it is more clear where to go.
She stated again she felt sorry, so at least a polite apology.

Such a shame. That would be my first TS meet.

I do not think it should be a review. I am so annoyed  :(

Offline Cappadonna

Sorry about your bad luck. Shame she couldn’t of given better instructions or come out to get you!

Offline Phail_Lord

Wow that’s a proper brave TOFTT and I’m glad it paid off for you bud!

Offline licker

Good work. You deserve to have had a good punt for taking that chance.

Did she give any ideas as to what is extra and the charges? At a £130/hr base rate, a few pounds for extras would still give an acceptable fee. Thanks.

She does look stunning but not very Thai looking

Offline Richard1971

Back in stevenage. Have never visited a TS before but have been getting more and more tempted this year.. stevenage is 30mins drive from me so think its plunge time

The little cock is apoealing also. Think a masaove dong on my first time would throw me off

Ive uploaded her private gallery for storage

Private gallery pictures removed as per the rules.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 08:52:15 am by daviemac »
Banned reason: Doesn't like the rules re private gallery pics.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ive uploaded her private gallery for storage

Private gallery pictures removed as per the rules.
Please reread and make sure you understand all the rules before posting again.

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted. This includes links to previously posted photos and to using the 'quote' feature to repost the photo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Richard1971

Message understood I shan't bother posting in future

Offline ppk001

Happy for you to post 👍
Just not items from a worker private gallery as they’re private for a reason lol.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
If you're going to spit your dummy out because the rules that you totally ignored were pointed out to you perhaps this isn't the site for you.

Offline lamboman

If you're going to spit your dummy out because the rules that you totally ignored were pointed out to you perhaps this isn't the site for you.

He means PG photos not posting at all  :hi:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline Richard1971

Im fine thanks. I'll just continue to use the site as i have been since reactivating.

No dummies spat, as im absolutely certain that private galleries have been uploaded plenty of times in the past just not advertised as openly as being such.

Rules will always be broken, some by accident and some because people dont give a toss, i guess its a good job that the site has moderators that can oversee and ensure any enfractions are removed.

Back into my hole I go

Offline lillythesavage

Really  :lol:, looks like he is going head first up his own ass, dummy still attached  :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Considering he hadn't posted anything between March 2021 and October 2022 and given his reply #16, I would say you are wrong, unless you know something I don't.

Offline Gspunk

Sorry about your bad luck. Shame she couldn’t of given better instructions or come out to get you!

Sorry to hear this mate. She is quite young (early 20s) and obvs new to the UK so bound to be a few mistakes

Offline princerico

she's in Bristol, think I'll try and catch her this week based on this review  :drinks:

Offline Sebstyles7

You shouldn't regret it.  I had lovely time with her too.  Waiting for her to come back nearer my way.