Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenifer of Infinity  (Read 852 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £45
Extras: OWO and a plethora of others at request (none partaken this time, although this is a mistake on my part OWO should be sampled from this lady at £10)

Jenifer is a petite but curvy blonde lady, she has sexy eyes a cheeky smile and a proper succulent juicy whooty.

I have already had the pleasure of Jenifer previously so had some rapport, she is easy to get on with and has a good attitude. Started out by advising her to take it easy on me as I was tired and stressed after my long day, bit of banter was had before I played with her juicy ass. No GFE or French kissing is offered by Jenifer, it isn't her style, she seems to prefer offering a more vigorous shag than kissing and cuddling. However both times I've seen Jenifer I have been a bit worse for wear and Beyoncé might have claimed "not ready for the jelly".

Anyway Jenifer gave me some tremendous OW with attention to my dry roasted, she is really good at this, I would have been happy just to let her do that to me. We did try some sex reverse cowgirl, cowgirl and doggy very briefly, although I'm sure most guys do/would I just don't fit with her (like when you are trying to put the jigsaw piece in the wrong place) so it wasn't long before my little fella was back in her mouth getting me to the edge before shanking my zinc loaded minerals all over her boobs.

She toe curled me and I was satisfied albeit fucking knackered.

Jenifer is a nice lady with skills, I would highly recommend.