Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beverly"Love - Crawley  (Read 3368 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6729161) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Kbone28

External Link/Members Only

£100 45 minutes. Suppose to have 2 pops. Asked for facial as this was on her likes list. Not offered. Asked for COB as it was included in price via text. Was told extra. Only word she knew was extra.
Location.

Usual spot in Crawley where the old leisure centre used to be

Girl. Defo the girl in the photos. I thought she was gorgeous

Meet. Left waiting for 20 minutes at the local shop wait g for her to send over the apartment details. Agreed £100 for 45 minutes as the text she sent me said 2 pops. Girl was disinterested from the start. Boring bj and only offered missionary. Finished after about 15 mins expecting to be able to go again but that wasn’t the case. She got dressed and hurried me out the room. I did try and argue but the meet wasn’t great so just left.

Pros. Girl is smoking
Cons. Girl is pretty useless

Will not return

Offline Simon1977

.....Romanian, says it all! Shame did not provide the service for you, better luck next time but you have given out a good warning to others.

Offline johnsurreyman

What was her body like? Hard to see what her tits are like in the photos?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2022, 09:36:07 pm by johnsurreyman »

Offline MrMatrix

What was her body like? Hard to see what her tits are like in the photos?
Ive also done a review on her but to answer your question, body was firm, smooth tanned and small boobs but adequate to enjoy. Yes main problem was the disinterest. She has a lovely body and is really quite attractive :hi: