Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani Nazia in Chapeltown - Anyone heard of her?  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Hornylad

Guys has anyone seen this girl or have any knowlege on her. she was advertising on VS but the ad has dissappeared? if anyone can help that would be good?

Offline lbs123a

I think I know who you are referring to. I met her years and before covid, and then in February this year.

I met her in February this year, but unfortunately, her health had deteriorated. I haven't heard from her since.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 04:27:59 pm by lbs123a »

Offline wild44

Offline gfeman

I think I know who you are referring to. I met her years and before covid, and then in February this year.

I met her in February this year, but unfortunately, her health had deteriorated. I haven't heard from her since.
Can anyone provide a description of the lady and does she offer HE?

Offline baildonrfu

shes on gumtree massage only. if its same one
External Link/Members Only

I’ve messaged her and she’s confirmed no happy ending over text. Would be interested to hear if anyone has met and can confirm…

Offline Hornylad

Hi Mate

sorry what was she like when you saw her mate? before covid?

what happened to her?

did she whatsapp you pics of her at the time? can you describe her? was she in her 20’s? also was it in chapeltown you saw her? i spoke to her and she wanted me to drop her a deposit before the meeting so she could go an buy cigs and alcohol.. which kind of put me off.

what was your experience with her?

Offline SilverFoxSurrey

She has a pic on her WhatsApp profile. Looks like her boyfriend standing next to her!

Offline Hornylad

yes its the same girl, she said the same thing to me that she wouldnt do anything else from a massage

did you bang her before feb when you met her? did she offer a good service?

seems like a waste of time now unless she offers extras.. someone needs to TOFTT!!

Offline lbs123a

i spoke to her and she wanted me to drop her a deposit before the meeting so she could go an buy cigs and alcohol.. which kind of put me off.

what was your experience with her?

Sadly I think the cigs and alcohol have had a big effect on her health.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 05:48:02 pm by lbs123a »

Offline Hornylad

yeah probably and now she has a new bf shes only doing massages now..