Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manhattan NYC  (Read 4663 times)

Offline kage21

Traveled to usa in June and wanted to pop my usa wg cherry and I found it really difficult to find good quality reasonably priced wg's with reviews. I joined ter and firstly found their system and platform shit, but it's the only one with enough reviews within the USA.

In Miami I tried to find some but most of the good ones were north of 600 usd for an hour which was too much!

In nyc I tried out 2 "wg spas" and was quite average as a service compared to what's found in the uk or Europe.

One was NY Asian fitness (nyaf) girl - Jenny and the other was dream dream spa - girl - Carla.

Nyaf- contact is very good they reply instantly. It's quite mechanical. Since I was new they made me walk around the street and saw me from up to check from a security pov. This was around 38th street. Once I got to the building and up it looked quite dodgy and when I reached it reminded me of some American movies where cops raid the massage parlors with wg's and punters running around.
Saw a couple of girls and picked Jenny. Short with bolt ons. Got in the room which was one out of 6 in a corridor and settled on 45 mins 300 usd. She started with a good owo while I was sitting on the bed. Then put a rubber and while semi sitting / standing she started ro ride me which was pretty good but very mechanical. Got her on top for cg and popped. She gave a good massage which nearly put me to sleep and then flipped over and she started another owo. I was enjoying this lying down and getting owo for 15 mins, she got a bit tired and got on top after putting a Dom and then I popped in her mouth for a cim.

The other parlor was very similar and not very enjoyable and all mechanical. But something better than nothing.

Links-
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Whoever visits must get on ter to see the talent available and it's a paid subscription for getting the Mac out of it.

Online Steely Dan

TL:DR Don't bother trying to punt in the USA.

Offline Marmalade

TL:DR Don't bother trying to punt in the USA.
Generally speaking, yes. Not worth the bother or the cash.
The exception, as I’ve pointed out a few times, is if you are brave, streetwise and take precautions. Most cities have a suburban sprawl, a poor area, where ‘gentlemen’s clubs’ can be found. Most such areas are fairly lawless. I’ve taken a car once or twice and tipped a street urchin to look after it but I was just learning and that was Washington DC and the talent was abominable on that occasion. Elsewhere taxi drivers are the best. Find a club: most are on googlemaps. Search for ‘gentlemen’s club’. Check reviews online or ask the taxi driver if he’s amenable. Dress down. Mind your body language. Arrange a return taxi. Prices are reasonably negotiable but not expensive.

Offline Marmalade

I’d only try the above in NY if I had a local guide. NY is different to the rest of the country!

Online Steely Dan

Actually I have punted in the US once or twice.  In Baltimore (which is basically the shitty part of Washington), in a grotty strip club, one of the dancers took me downstairs to a private room and we fucked for half an hour.  The owner/manager was fine with it, but she just said later that that dancer didn't do it much - must have been certain I was not a cop since I was from the UK or something.  In a Kentucky strip club, one of the dancers agreed to an outcall to my hotel when she got off.  There is me sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for her at 2AM.  She actually turned up and we had a nice hour ($250).  But quite hard to get into my meeting (the purpose of my visit) the next morning at 9AM.

This was in my pre UKP days when I had a self imposed rule that I only punted outside the UK.  It seemed a way to keep the hobby under control and reduced the risk of friends and family finding out and so on.  Now my rule is don't punt in the USA (or Scanda or France) since it is much better here. And I manage security with wise guidance from UKP.  And I spend too much money, but YOLO.

Offline JayEZ2K

One was NY Asian fitness (nyaf) girl - Jenny and the other was dream dream spa - girl - Carla.
Was she American? Or Chinese (or a foreigner from elsewhere) working in America?

Offline a203203

thanks to OP for this... yes something is better than nothing sometimes! this beats WGs asking for verification etc etc.

Offline BeamedUp

Seems like what in the US they call 'AMPs' - Asian Massage Parlours - are where a lot of punting happens. See External Link/Members Only. I didn't try on a recent trip as seemed quite pricey and you're going in blind looks/service-wise