Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lorena Cole / Juliana Brazilian / Juliana Ninfetinha Edinburgh (Touring)  (Read 2768 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6546634) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Bobbob84

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She’s acquired another few names since I first booked her!

Two visits, one circa April, the second in June when she returned. Both similar experiences so I’ll cover salient points of both visits in one review.

£200ph. Sitting at the top end of my budget she seemed to offer everything I wanted so went for it.

Comms: all by text, fairly quick to reply and arrange likes etc.
location: infamous horrible flat just off Leith Walk. Basement room was clean and tidy enough if a bit run down. Shower - similarly run down but again clean.
On arrival, a phone call was requested to get the flat number (if you know, you know it) and in we go.

This girl is stunning. Far better than the pictures. Very feminine approx 5’10” to 6’, black hair slim. Wearing black lingerie. Very nice!
Met with a DFK and a fondle pretty much as soon as the door was closed.

Shower offered and taken. Exchanged funds and back to DFK.

on to bed and start with her giving a massage that quickly moved to rub down with tits and cock (6” or 7”) turn over for DFK, rimming (rec), owo 69.
Absolutely no rush with any services and all enthusiastically given.

I think she may be more top, as she tried to give. It’s not for me so I turned the tables which she seemed happy with. Certainly came over as genuinely versatile!

Sex in various positions all great. Finished with her on top facing me she came over my stomach and I finished shortly after on hers. However, 2nd visit, similar situation but she was adamant she was not wanting to cum except for an extra £50. May be next punter offered extra for it. Anyway….

Great punt on both occasions, stunning girl, no clock watching or hurrying. Actually wondered if she was Brazilian given traits of past experiences lol.

Oh, and her English is good enough to converse.

Offline TomPI

Thanks for the review , that looks to be a fair sized weapon in that video on birchplace

Offline Bobbob84

Not really. All relative I guess. 

Offline TomPI

Not really. All relative I guess.
Cheers , thanks for the update