Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaturalFlyerLucy - Doncaster  (Read 952 times)

Offline wildman

Been a few weeks since my last  punt at Katie's Moulin Rouge, so I'm getting the urge again (and the cash flow has eased!).  This one has popped up on my radar, been on AW since the middle of May, 2 positives on AW (for what they're worth!) but nothing on here yet.  Has anyone had any dealings?

Might fire off a speculative email and see what happens. Looks rather tasty and ticks my boxes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ghost89

I’ve tried several times to book in with her with no success. She appears to be very popular and every date and time I’ve asked for she’s not been able to accommodate. The few dates that she’s shown free have quickly been filled also. On the plus side her comms via email are good so if you persevere like I’m doing I’m sure you’ll sort something. She states she’s working Hatfield way too.

Offline Urbexer

I’ve tried several times to book in with her with no success. She appears to be very popular and every date and time I’ve asked for she’s not been able to accommodate. The few dates that she’s shown free have quickly been filled also. On the plus side her comms via email are good so if you persevere like I’m doing I’m sure you’ll sort something. She states she’s working Hatfield way too.

Add now gone by the looks of it

Offline TrampZ

I am hoping to TOFTT soon, fingers crossed.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Ghost89

I wonder if it’s because she’s been inundated with enquiries.

Offline wildman

Hopefully she's just parked her profile while she copes with the demand!

Offline filthy.john

Tried to arrange something last week - sent her some options and none of them were to her liking and the reply was curt and simply 'keep an eye out for my availability'.

Not particularly endearing.

Offline wildman

Tried to arrange something last week - sent her some options and none of them were to her liking and the reply was curt and simply 'keep an eye out for my availability'.

Not particularly endearing.

Can't exactly keep an eye out if she's deactivated her profile  :D