Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Nicky - Manchester  (Read 2826 times)

Offline mrimmer511

External Link/Members Only

Couldn't find any reviews for this one so decided to TOFTT. Comms were easy, arranged a meet and found the location easily, apartment in central manchester. Paid £100 for 30 mins. She looks like her video more than the photos but definitely very feminine and attractive, although she had it quite dark in the apartment. Shown to the bed and stripped off. Started by wanking me off to get me hard but quickly turned into OWO on her which she seemed to enjoy. Quite a large and attractive cock, perfectly clean etc. After a little while of this, she got me to lay back and fucked me with my legs in the air which was really good. She was quite dominant and did it quite hard and I think she came as she stopped and changed the condom. Then continued and had me wank myself off until I came too.

I was only in there about 15-20 mins but it was quite intense. I had intended to go in and get oral both ways and top her too, and I get the feeling I could have had more, but I was done by then! Was thinking about neutral or positive but going to put positive as I could have made things clearer. I'd go back, and hopefully get more services.