Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review of my visit to FKK Sharks, Darmstadt  (Read 10714 times)

Offline Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only

My original plan was to visit this place towards the end of March 2020 - time off work, flights and hotel were booked, but Covid19 soon put a stop to that.  I'd been looking forward to this trip some time, and happily it did not disappoint.

Practicalities: Darmstadt is around 16 miles from Frankfurt airport.  You could just get a cab straight from the airport at an estimated cost of 75 Euros.  However, Germany has a special travel deal where you pay 9 Euros for unlimited travel on trains, buses and trams for the month of June.  It doesn't apply to long-distance trains, but you don't need one of those if you're coming in to Frankfurt airport.  S-Bahn to the main station in Frankfurt, then a local train to Darmstadt takes around 40 minutes of travel time, plus however long your change is.  I stayed in Darmstadt - it's a reasonably pleasant small city.  If you're staying in the centre then it's the number 4 bus / tram north from the town square; if you're near the station then it's a local train to Darmstadt north.  It's another ten minutes on foot from there

The club: It's the biggest FKK in Germany - room for 340 punters, plus a fair number of staff to keep the place functioning.  The facilities include a sauna, jacuzzis, solarium, massage centre, big TVs showing sport (they had the big game on - Andorra v Liechtenstein in the Nations League), free cold lunch (served until 3pm), free hot barbecue (served from 5pm), large garden to relax in that gets the sun.  Nearly forgot - there were also around 100 naked women on the premises too.  There's a big central bar, seating around the sides plus a first floor level that has bedrooms and a bit more space.  I think around half of them just sit around and wait for men to approach them, whilst the less-attractive half put in more work and go looking for punters.

The women: I thought about this objectively when I was there, and I'd have happily banged around 50% of them.  Of the others, there would only be a handful where I would walk away if I turned up to a punt in London and found them hiding behind the door.  Most of them were in their twenties / early thirties - maybe 10 that I'd put in the MILF category.  Ratio of natural tits to fake tits was 75%:25% - assuming the ratio of 20 women I spoke to was representative and their nationalities were believable, around two-thirds were from Romania or Moldova.   

The punts - number one - I arrived around 2pm on Saturday - on my initial scan of the club I spotted a WG I thought a real stunner lying on a sun lounger - 5' 8", super athletic body, long hair, pretty face.  After having some lunch I went over to her; although she clearly wasn't a fluent English speaker I knew I'd regret not fucking her, so went ahead with the punt.  The punt turned out to be meh as I wasn't able to communicate effectively what I wanted, and being a stunner she didn't put that much effort in (certainly not compared to the other women I punted).  Still, I did get my cock up a Russian worldie, so it's not all bad.

Number two - I chose a pretty petite Romanian (my preference is for tall WGs, but given the choice I decided to mix things up a bit).  This was a decent punt with non-rushed OWO on her part, then some hard pounding on my part - although she really did overdo the fake sex noise.

Number three - I went for a tall WG from Moldova - effectively a less attractive version of the first WG.  She took me by surprise by initiating DFK; I wasn't expecting to get that as part of the basic service.  This punt took place in the garden on a bed with white curtains instead of walls (there are small cabins down one side which have aircon as an alternative).  I have a very happy memory of her sitting on my face then riding me whilst I could hear people queueing up for barbecue a few metres away. Her attitude was excellent and I got a full GFE from her.

I took a lengthy break at this point - had a couple of beers, some barbecued food (not cheap at 6 and 7 euros), sat on a sun lounger and had my ego stroked by naked women walking up to me and effectively shoving their tits in my face.   Eventually I felt myself responding and knew it was time for another punt.

Number four - I went for a black WG from the Gambia - not the best looking, but her body was really fine (athletic with a super-firm arse).  She claimed to be 22 and couldn't be too far off that.  She provided DFK, deep throat and ball-sucking, none of which I had to ask for.  I rubbered up, at which point she asked me if I liked squirting.  I'm not a fan and I told her so - she warned me that sometimes she just couldn't control herself and would have to squirt.  I wasn't sure what to make of this, but two minutes into doggy (which was not hard pounding, and I have an average size cock) I had to get out of the way as she produced five or six large squirts.  I've never experienced anything like this with any woman.  The punt continued with us positioned horizontally on the bed to avoid the huge wet patch, and I finished off with a very good prone bone.

That was me done for the day, and I made my way back into Darmstadt to drink beer for several hours.  This is why I can't remember the names of any of the women I punted, but I'm not sure recommendations are that helpful when there are so many WGs to choose from.  Woke up on Sunday morning with a hardon, and thought 'fuck it, I'll go back for more'.  Hopped on the train and got to Sharks around midday.  I could see the WGs were just filtering in, so I decided to relax in the garden and watch the F1 race until there was a wider selection of women to choose from.  I went for a wander around the bar...

Number five - Melanie from Romania - a very pretty WG wearing glasses; slim-bodied but with perky C-cups.  She tried to upsell me a GFE for another 50 Euros - I'd have been tempted if I hadn't seen her smoking - not paying that to snog an ashtray.  Regardless of that, she put the effort in with relaxed OWO (lots of licking) and rode me vigorously even though I was just lying there like a lazy bastard - it was a thoroughly enjoyable punt.

It was a hot day in Darmstadt yesterday, and I wasn't sure if I had the energy for another punt.  However,

Number six - I changed my mind when I spotted Brenda, who had a frankly ridiculous body - DD cup (at least) tits on a very small frame.  She also has a rather horsy face, but when confronted with tits like that who cares?  I did spend most of our conversation about the punt staring at her tits, which was rather rude of me but I expect she gets that all the time.  This punt took place in a room with mirrored walls and ceiling - I do like that efffect and would choose this room above all the others I used.  Her OWO was good (although I had to keep telling her to carry on as I was enjoying it), and playing with her tits during sex was great fun.  I did bang her in doggy holding onto her tits instead of her waist, but I expect she gets that all the time too.  Did I mention she had a great pair of tits?

I contemplated another punt, but didn't think I had it in me, so retreated to the garden again until it was 4:30pm and I had to leave for the airport.

The cost: It's 100 Euro for a 30 minute session that includes OWO and protected sex (one cum policy applies, not that I can come twice in 30 minutes anyway).  Stuff like CIM, COB and facials appear to be classed as extras and I was quoted 50 Euro for that (I didn't partake).  All the girls charge the basic price of 100 Euro, but as I found out some will do DFK and others will regard that as an extra.   I don't know what the price is for one hour - but my MO in these places is to fuck as many different women as I can, so I would always choose 30 minute sessions.

You also have to pay the club admission fee, which was 65 Euro on Saturday and 50 Euro on Sunday (cheaper if you arrive before 2pm on Sundays).  In total I paid 715 Euros; it's not cheap, but it was one hell of an experience.  To quote a German punter I was talking to "I love to relax in this place - nothing bad can happen".

Will I return: Having had the experience of a sunny summer weekend, I can see myself taking an annual summer punting trip to Sharks.  Now I'm familiar with Darmstadt I would look to stay there and arrive on Friday evening so I'm ready for some Saturday afternoon punting. 

Final thoughts:  What I really like about the German punting experience is that it's stress-free.  You turn up at the club, have some food, relax and get in the best frame of mind for your punts.  No chance of being bait-and-switched, and walking away is so much easier when there are loads of naked women to choose from.

Offline BN99

Thanks for the detailed info and review.  I really will have to get to sharks the next time im in Frankfurt.

Offline Eeyore

Girl no 4 sounds like Helen, she can get very excitable outside & inside the room, enjoys a glass of red wine too.

Offline Malvolio

Thanks for the detailed info and review.  I really will have to get to sharks the next time im in Frankfurt.

If you've been to a FKK before and liked it, you will love this place if you catch it on a sunny summer's day.  I think it would lose some of the appeal if the garden wasn't fully operational, but the number and quality of the women there was excellent.

Offline nugget4eva

Number four - I went for a black WG from the Gambia - not the best looking, but her body was really fine (athletic with a super-firm arse).  She claimed to be 22 and couldn't be too far off that.  She provided DFK, deep throat and ball-sucking, none of which I had to ask for.  I rubbered up, at which point she asked me if I liked squirting.  I'm not a fan and I told her so - she warned me that sometimes she just couldn't control herself and would have to squirt.  I wasn't sure what to make of this, but two minutes into doggy (which was not hard pounding, and I have an average size cock) I had to get out of the way as she produced five or six large squirts.  I've never experienced anything like this with any woman.  The punt continued with us positioned horizontally on the bed to avoid the huge wet patch, and I finished off with a very good prone bone.

That must be the same girl I saw in December. Short-haired black girl with a perfect body. Good OWO with deep throat. She did the same 'squirting' thing with me, which was kind of interesting, but not really a turn on for me.

Offline Malvolio

That must be the same girl I saw in December. Short-haired black girl with a perfect body. Good OWO with deep throat. She did the same 'squirting' thing with me, which was kind of interesting, but not really a turn on for me.

The girl I saw had long hair, but I suspect that was a wig.  I'd punt her again if I spotted her on my next visit.

Offline Jerboa

Good report, I have been to Sharks a couple of years ago, 100€ for 30 mins the rate has doubled, I know we have widespread inflation but that's crazy!  :P

Offline Malvolio

It doesn't bother me as much when I'm punting abroad - in my head I've effectively spent the money when I changed Pounds for Euros.

I must exercise self-control and only visit Sharks once a year - it will get expensive otherwise...

Offline Olek121

Good report, I have been to Sharks a couple of years ago, 100€ for 30 mins the rate has doubled, I know we have widespread inflation but that's crazy!  :P

Yeah  heading over in a few weeks and i had read on here the going rate was €50 for 30mins and €100 with extras like cim

So its now double what i was reading..  im in Frankfurt anyway but not sure i will bother to visit one of the clubs now if it's that expensive i might just spend my time trying to pull local girls

A bit gutted to be honest was looking forward to visiting one

Offline Jerboa

Yeah  heading over in a few weeks and i had read on here the going rate was €50 for 30mins and €100 with extras like cim

So its now double what i was reading..  im in Frankfurt anyway but not sure i will bother to visit one of the clubs now if it's that expensive i might just spend my time trying to pull local girls

A bit gutted to be honest was looking forward to visiting one

I was last in Germany just before Covid, the girls in the clubs upped their rate after Germany banned owo for sex workers, for example in Artemis you could still get the 60€ half hour but if you wanted owo it was 80€ or 150€ for a hour.

Offline kung fu punter

Thanks for the detailed review Malvolio.

Definitely need to get on the FKK action and looks like FKK Sharks is probably the best one to start with as a newbie.

For those who have been before, was thinking of booking in September to try and reduce the risk of flights getting cancelled and it generally being cheaper than August, but not sure if there will be less options to choose from than say August?

Also based on previous posts about FKK Sharks, was thinking of going on Wednesday and Friday to avoid it being too much of a sausage fest, but again not sure if I will be missing out on the best there is to offer at the weekend?

Was thinking of staying until closing on Friday, and catching the first flight out on Saturday morning but wasn't sure if the lockers are big enough/safe enough for a hand luggage sized suitcase?

Sorry for the barrage of questions and thanks in advance

Offline Eeyore

1: Visiting in September will be fine, there is generally no reduction in the line up.

2: Wednesdays usually are VERY busy as the entrance fee is 15€ cheaper. Such a small saving but it
    attracts lots of customers.
    Thursdays are less busy but as you would expect Friday is another busy day

3: The lockers can take a rucksack but not a small piece of luggage. The reception can put this in their     
    back office for you.

Offline Malvolio

Thanks for the detailed review Malvolio.

Definitely need to get on the FKK action and looks like FKK Sharks is probably the best one to start with as a newbie.

For those who have been before, was thinking of booking in September to try and reduce the risk of flights getting cancelled and it generally being cheaper than August, but not sure if there will be less options to choose from than say August?

Also based on previous posts about FKK Sharks, was thinking of going on Wednesday and Friday to avoid it being too much of a sausage fest, but again not sure if I will be missing out on the best there is to offer at the weekend?

Was thinking of staying until closing on Friday, and catching the first flight out on Saturday morning but wasn't sure if the lockers are big enough/safe enough for a hand luggage sized suitcase?

Sorry for the barrage of questions and thanks in advance

It's a big enough space that at no point in my time there did I ever feel crowded - no issues with finding a sun lounger or a table to sit and eat.  I'd expect the sight of a hundred naked women will be enough to distract your attention from the other punters.

I had no problems fitting my 35-litre rucksack in the locker, but a case with hard sides that don't compress might be a squeeze.  I wouldn't worry about someone taking a crowbar to your locker - for a start there are over 300 of them.

Offline kung fu punter

Thanks Eeyore and Malvolio for the speedy intel.

I've managed to find a nice hotel which is a 15 minute walk from FKK Sharks so might be easier to see if I can leave it with reception and pick it up on the way back to the airport. I'll report back if the hotel is any good.

I actually picked Wednesday and Friday based on one of your posts from another thread Eeyore, as I thought it would be the best mixture of talent available while still being relatively quiet. However, it sounds like Thursday might be a less intense introduction to FKK's before going for it on the Friday. Did you feel like there was a noticeable drop off in options on Thursday compared to Fridays or the weekend?

Thanks again

Offline Jerboa

Thanks Eeyore and Malvolio for the speedy intel.

I've managed to find a nice hotel which is a 15 minute walk from FKK Sharks so might be easier to see if I can leave it with reception and pick it up on the way back to the airport. I'll report back if the hotel is any good.

I actually picked Wednesday and Friday based on one of your posts from another thread Eeyore, as I thought it would be the best mixture of talent available while still being relatively quiet. However, it sounds like Thursday might be a less intense introduction to FKK's before going for it on the Friday. Did you feel like there was a noticeable drop off in options on Thursday compared to Fridays or the weekend?

Thanks again

If you're only going for one night then luggage shouldn't be a issue, if you can't fit a bag in your locker you can always leave it at the club reception, many do that at clubs like Artemis and Palace.

Offline pantywetter

Shagging 6 girls in 2 days is good work.

Used to do that on my FKK trips back in the day but not sure id manage it nowadays.

Nonetheless, need to get back to FKK land soon.

Did you see many nationalities in the club and not just Romanian barbies?

Offline Eeyore

Did you feel like there was a noticeable drop off in options on Thursday compared to Fridays or the weekend.

If this is your first experience attending a FKK Club I really wouldn’t worry about which day to attend as you will be on awe of the sights, sounds and female nudity.

Thursdays are still well attended by the ladies albeit not as much as Fri, Sat, Sun.
However there will still easily be 50+ at a conservative estimate so just go, enjoy and report back.

Offline Malvolio

Shagging 6 girls in 2 days is good work.

Used to do that on my FKK trips back in the day but not sure id manage it nowadays.

Nonetheless, need to get back to FKK land soon.

Did you see many nationalities in the club and not just Romanian barbies?

The majority of the women I spoke to said they were from Romania or Moldova.  Certainly some women from other countries - spoke to a Brazilian and Italian, along with the Russian and Gambian I punted.  All of this does assume that these women were being honest about their nationalities - but I have found Romanians in FKKs distinctly cheerier and with better attitudes then your average London-based Romanian.

If you're talking about ethnic mix, then I was looking at 95% caucasian. 

Offline Jerboa

The majority of the women I spoke to said they were from Romania or Moldova.  Certainly some women from other countries - spoke to a Brazilian and Italian, along with the Russian and Gambian I punted.  All of this does assume that these women were being honest about their nationalities - but I have found Romanians in FKKs distinctly cheerier and with better attitudes then your average London-based Romanian.

If you're talking about ethnic mix, then I was looking at 95% caucasian.

If it wasn't for the Romanians there wouldn't be many fkk's with staff these days.

Offline Eurypides

Thanks for the info everyone. Anyone know what Mondays are like typically? I'd probably have the option of Sunday or Monday.

Offline Eeyore

Mondays are one of the quite days both for girls and customers but Sundays are usually much busier although not as much as Wed, Fri & Sat.

Offline trickyd2

Mondays are the most quiet. Be careful of Tuesday...it is so called lingerie day so most of the girls are NOT nude.

Offline Eeyore

I’ve never understood why Wednesdays are such a popular day, if it’s the discounted entrance fee that’s crazy because you only save 15€ ??

I’m there tomorrow ( Wednesday lol !) but it’s simply that it fits in with my schedule. I’ve Seen occasions when Wednesdays are nearly as crowded as a Friday or Saturday.

If it’s your first visit to a FKK Club I really don’t think it makes much difference what day yo visit except maybe lingerie Tuesdays.

Offline Jerboa

I’ve never understood why Wednesdays are such a popular day, if it’s the discounted entrance fee that’s crazy because you only save 15€ ??

I’m there tomorrow ( Wednesday lol !) but it’s simply that it fits in with my schedule. I’ve Seen occasions when Wednesdays are nearly as crowded as a Friday or Saturday.

If it’s your first visit to a FKK Club I really don’t think it makes much difference what day yo visit except maybe lingerie Tuesdays.

Sports Wednesdays? Or maybe business networking  :D

Offline DrGFreeman

Excellent report - thanks for posting.

Did you try and haggle any of the girls down to 50 euro ?
My last fkk trip was to oase just before the pandemic. My experience back in 2020 was hot girls held out for 100 but generally you could get plenty of takers at 50.
Sharks (pre-pandemic) I thought had become the top club and so attracted hot girls and guys with cash to splash. But im wondering if 100 is now common in other clubs too ?

Offline M2021

Hi all,

Can i ask for some advice on here as opposed to starting another topic/thread?

It seems FKK Sharks & Artemis are the go too FKK for first timers from what i can gather on the forum. I'm looking to head to my first FKK in September and will review once I've been, which out of the two is recommended or an alternative to either of these?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Offline Fkk

Hi all,

It seems FKK Sharks & Artemis are the go too FKK for first timers from what i can gather on the forum. I'm looking to head to my first FKK in September and will review once I've been, which out of the two is recommended or an alternative to either of these?

Thanks

I have been to both and I would pick Sharks. Outside area is better.
Nothing wrong with Artemis though.

I went to Sharks at the end of May and I can’t wait to go back.

Offline M2021

I have been to both and I would pick Sharks. Outside area is better.
Nothing wrong with Artemis though.

I went to Sharks at the end of May and I can’t wait to go back.

Thanks FKK, what were the costs if you don't mind me asking, is it 100 euros for 30min? as i've read in the reviews

Offline Malvolio

Excellent report - thanks for posting.

Did you try and haggle any of the girls down to 50 euro ?
My last fkk trip was to oase just before the pandemic. My experience back in 2020 was hot girls held out for 100 but generally you could get plenty of takers at 50.
Sharks (pre-pandemic) I thought had become the top club and so attracted hot girls and guys with cash to splash. But im wondering if 100 is now common in other clubs too ?

I didn't bother - this was my first FKK visit for nearly two years so took the amount of Euros I was willing to spend (750), and spent nearly all of it.  My worry with haggling is that you might beat down the price, but then end up with a so-so service from a moody WG. 

Not sure what prices are in other clubs.

Offline Malvolio

Hi all,

Thanks

Are you going to do any tourist stuff, or is it just a flying visit?  Frankfurt gets a slating for being boring which is undeserved in my opinion, but there's certainly more to see and do in Berlin.

The first FKK I went to was Globe in Zurich - that scored well for hot women, but Switzerland is a very expensive country and the same applies to its punting.

Offline M2021

Are you going to do any tourist stuff, or is it just a flying visit?  Frankfurt gets a slating for being boring which is undeserved in my opinion, but there's certainly more to see and do in Berlin.

The first FKK I went to was Globe in Zurich - that scored well for hot women, but Switzerland is a very expensive country and the same applies to its punting.

Will probably fit in some tourists things as well, less inconspicuous at home to travel to Berlin on first visit to Germany I'm thinking now

Zurich sounds like a shout, thanks for the info

Offline gdumb

How late did you stay at night? I've been but left around 10:30. curious if it gets later in the early am or not

Offline Malvolio

It was still daylight when I left.  If I've got the full day, I prefer to get to the FKK around 2pm and have six or seven hours there; that will give me enough time to do what I want to do, and leave a few hours to drink beer (I view this as obligatory when in Germany).

Offline Malvolio

When I heard there was the opportunity of a work trip to Frankfurt, I nearly bit my boss's arm off volunteering to go - wasn't about to turn down free flights and accommodation in Frankfurt.

This meant I revisited the Shark tank last month - the downside was I had to visit Sharks on a Wednesday after work, rather than getting the full day there.  Got in just as the sun was setting, but still warm enough to sit outside for a bit; no naked WGs wandering around outside though.  After relaxing for a bit, I went inside to make my first choice.  I'd heard a theory the not-as-attractive WGs would offer a better service and thought I'd give it a go - started chatting to a WG called Lucy, but you'd be able to recognise her by her very asymmetric tits.  After some fondling on a sofa, we went to the room.  I got plenty of DFK and a nice sloppy blowjob - she had a tongue piercing and certainly knew how to put it to good use.  Finished with a quick missionary shag as my time was nearly up.

Went back to the bar area and was waved over by Melanie, who I punted on my previous visit.  Debated punting her again as the previous punt was very good, but instead chose her hot mate called Anna - mid-twenties, pretty face with a very trim body.  I knew she'd want extra for DFK so didn't bother asking for it - but she did deliver very good OWO whilst I stroked parts of her body.  Eventually moved her into doggy and pounded away - there was a big mirror in the room facing the head of the bed so I got to see her facial expression. She wasn't exactly engaged kneeling there thinking of Romania, but I expect that and it doesn't really bother me; I certainly enjoyed the punt even if she didn't.

Had some food and watched Celtic getting turned over by Leipzig, then it was time for another punt.  I chose Cora, who was pleasant looking, a bit plump but had very large tits.  Managed to find one of the fully-mirrored rooms for the punt; I find watching your reflection makes it a disassociative experience and certainly helps me last longer.  This time I got DFK and fingering included with the punt, and she really put the effort in riding me before I finished in doggy.

I was spent after this; stuck around to watch more football on a sofa upstairs, but when a WG pushed her tits into me whilst waggling my cock for 30 seconds and I felt no response at all it was clear no more punting was going to take place that evening.  All three punts were 100 Euro for 30 minutes.

Points to note from this experience:

1. It does appear the not-as-attractive WGs will go beyond the standard OWO and shag and not charge extra - makes sense they will do more to attract punters considering some of the WGs they are competing with.  As ever, make sure you ask what they will do for the usual price before you head to the room.

2. I'd rather not go again after work, as I'm not a young man any more and work followed by a FKK really took it out of me.

Offline Eeyore

One piece of extra advise is if you’re attending any FKK (particularly Sharks) don’t let the girls know it’s your first time.

Some girls will hear cash registers ringing in their ears sensing opportunities to take advantage of the newbie punter by charming them out of more money.

Lastly if it’s your thing many girls will join you in the jacuzzi although it’s much fewer for the sauna due to having to remove & reapply make up.

Offline anonman2

Haven't been to an FKK before but may visit Sharks next month - does all the action happen behind closed doors or are there places to watch other punters going at it?

Offline Malvolio

You might be able to watch some punters getting handsy, but the shagging is done in private.

If public shagging is your thing, it certainly takes place in the porn cinema at Samya (Cologne).  There's also one day a week at Globe in Zurich where the rooms are locked and everyone goes at it in public.

Offline a1000punts

I didn't bother - this was my first FKK visit for nearly two years so took the amount of Euros I was willing to spend (750), and spent nearly all of it.  My worry with haggling is that you might beat down the price, but then end up with a so-so service from a moody WG. 

Not sure what prices are in other clubs.

Yeah, I've been to Sharks before and it was fantastic, and it was 50 a piece, years ago though.
Post covid, I've only made it to an FKK once, Oceans in Dusseldorf and I could only get one girl to accept the old rate of 50 and she wasn't too happy, plus she wasn't one of the most coveted in there, and probably why she ended up accepting. All the others charged me 100 for the 30min.
One note, the very first one I approached said "ok, let's find a room, but I charge 100 ok?"
Which left me thinking initially that there were still a few others that charged the old 50, I had never had to pay 100 for 30min before but yeah, it seems like inflation in FKKs works differently! 100%
Banned reason: Abusive, troll like posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline anonman2

Planning out a punting trip in December and thinking Frankfurt and visiting Sharks, having never been to an FKK before and curious about giving it a try. Thinking about the cost, assuming I do 3 x 30 minute punts and including the entrance fee and potentially a taxi back at night I'm looking at spending at least 400 euro, so about 133 a punt. Alternatively I could have a lot more action with RLD girls or a few good hour long punts, but obviously missing out on the rest of the FKK experience.
From a cost perspective, would people still recommend the FKK experience?

Offline GlasgowMan

I went to Sharks a few times before covid and had a good time, but my recent visit a few months ago was a big disappointment.
The girls I seen were all trying to rip me off for 300 in each visit.
Trying to charge an extra 50 for changing position it was a joke.
Not sure if I’ll ever go back to the fkk clubs.
I would recommend clarifying every cost and any extra costs beforehand.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 09:29:25 pm by GlasgowMan »
Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jonny6612

I went to Sharks a few times before covid and had a good time, but my recent visit a few months ago was a big disappointment.

That sounds like the worst of the worst from the Amsterdam red light district fraudsters! 

Offline Malvolio

Planning out a punting trip in December and thinking Frankfurt and visiting Sharks, having never been to an FKK before and curious about giving it a try. Thinking about the cost, assuming I do 3 x 30 minute punts and including the entrance fee and potentially a taxi back at night I'm looking at spending at least 400 euro, so about 133 a punt. Alternatively I could have a lot more action with RLD girls or a few good hour long punts, but obviously missing out on the rest of the FKK experience.

I certainly recommend trying the experience if you've never done it before.  As to whether you make a habit of it, that depends on how you'd rather spend the cash - no doubt you will be able to punt a lot more women than three over a couple of days if you spend 400 euros in the RLD. 

Offline a1000punts

From a cost perspective no, and that makes me really sad cause I used to love going there.
I took a Saturday flight and returned on Sunday really early, like 7am, a few times, so the overhead was just the flights and the entrance, and at 50 a pop it used to be worth it. I didn't mind the trip, cause the whole FKK experience actually made the trip enjoyable, the anticipation was cool. And moneywise, it worked out ok, and you get to be in the club and choose the girl you like, and relax in between punts, etc... 3 or 4 punts worked out as about the same money as 3 or 4 here but it's much better to be there and see the girls in person, than to have to go by photoshopped pictures and all the other trials and tribulations we sometimes have to face.
But now that they doubled their rates, I distinctly remember thinking to myself coming back from there the last time I went, that I would never go back.
And if you add taxis and hotel stays, which have gone up too, then yeah, the premium you have to pay for the FKK experience becomes a little too large. If I lived in Germany though, I'de be there quite often I think.

I think I will still probably go back at some point, especially to see some of the clubs I've never been to before, but a more semi-regular thing I used to be able to do, pre-covid, I think not.

Shame, cause it used to be so cool.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 06:20:55 pm by a1000punts »

Offline a1000punts

I certainly recommend trying the experience if you've never done it before.  As to whether you make a habit of it, that depends on how you'd rather spend the cash - no doubt you will be able to punt a lot more women than three over a couple of days if you spend 400 euros in the RLD.
But I second this, if you've never done it before, it will be worth it anyway.

Offline a1000punts

That's so disappointing, things have changed dramatically it seems then. Having to do all that stuff at the beginning of the punt to go over all those details is such a mood killer.
Changing positions as an extra is fucking crazy, I never thought I'de hear about that outside of the Amsterdam RLD

Offline Eeyore

I’ve been to Sharks and a few other clubs in Germany but NEVER been asked extra for changing position.
Maybe she though she was dealing with a newbie and would take advantage ?

An extra 100€ for anal or 50€ for CIM is always required but after that extras can vary from girl to girl.
For instance I've never paid extra for kissing (which imo is ridiculous) but some claim to have been quoted extra.

Many girls will not ask for extra to do b2b but those that do generally don’t do this service well.

At the end of the day it all depends on the girl and how the chemistry develops between you both.
Believe it or not I know of girls that still charge 50€ for 30 minutes full service at Sharks albeit they are few and far between these days.

Offline trickyd2

I would advise you to enjoy the Sharks experience. Just sitting there and having up to 100 naked girls, some very attractive, wandering around is worth the entry fee alone, and you also get food most of the day.
Be careful which day you choose: Tuesday is lingerie day at Sharks, and Wednesday at Palace, so no fully naked girls, at least until later in the evening when many start to go topless in order to attract more business.
Costs are roughly as follows: entry Euro 65 (including food, limitless soft drinks and sauna and whirlpool) , then 100 Euro for each half hour with a girl. You can save money on transport by taking the train to Darmstadt Nord and walking about 10 minutes, then, late at night, a taxi back to Darmstadt main station and a train back to Frankfurt or wherever you are staying.
The risk of rip off in the RLD is high and there are lots of junkies about as well.

Offline anonman2

Decided in the end to just stick to Athens for this trip, but definitely going to do a Germany FKK trip in the next few months!

Offline Malvolio

I'd suggest going to Sharks at a time when it's warm enough to sit out in the garden - this is an excellent feature and not common to all FKKs.

Offline nugget4eva

I've also never been asked for extra for changing positions, although I've not been there for almost a year. Has anybody else had this experience? I'm planning to be there tomorrow so I hope this is a one off. I can't imagine the local regulars taking kindly to this kind of BS, Germans are really direct, especially when it comes to money.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 05:51:59 pm by nugget4eva »