Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FlimmieTSThai - Hull. TOFTT  (Read 9930 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764642) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Newlad21

External Link/Members Only

Saw this new profile pop up on adultwork and couldn’t find any reviews or info on her so decided to take a risk.  Very glad I did!

Coms - I gave her a call and to my surprise she answered and her English is excellent so there is no issue or any misunderstandings.

Girl - She is very attractive and feminine, her mum doesn’t look as big as it does on her pictures but that’s a good thing in my opinion, she’s better proportioned in flesh.  Her tits could pass for being natural and are a good size.  Feminine voice too, you wouldn’t think otherwise if you passed her on the street.

Price - £130 for the hour is what I paid.

Venue - Small ground flat in Hull, im not very familiar with hull so couldn’t tell you which part of hull.  Parking was easy as there is space right behind the flat.  It was very clean and tidy.

Action - On arrival she was very friendly and easy to talk to.  I asked for a shake before which was no problem.  We then started with a massage which was done with oil and felt great, not professional masseuse level but that’s not what I was there for.  On the flip side she continues the massage on my front.  After a few minutes she started oral on me which was probably the best I’ve ever, plenty attention to the balls and rimming, sloppy and deep with plenty of eye contact, she really knows what she’s doing! I’d go back again just for that!  After 10/15 minutes of this I have to ask her to slow down.  I had to fuck her by this time so I pulled her up and bent her over to give her a good rimming before the inevitable.  She is tight but it went in problem (I’m probably just above average size).  Came in the bag inside her and that was that.  Offered another shower and was then on my way.

She said she was in hull for a week only so if your thinking about seeing her I would be quick.

I would highly recommend her and would love to go back if I could afford it. 
After trying a couple of Brazilian Ts I would say Filmmie is head and shoulders above.  10/10 from me

Offline Rover78

Great review! I also saw the Vivastreet review that echo's your praise. Added her to the HL and dropped her a quick message to find out where she's going next.

Offline Newlad21

If you get chance to see her I highly recommend you do, from most reviews I see of other SP it’s hit and miss and she’s certainly a hit!

Offline val33

Did you get OWO included or was it £20 extra as per the Vivastreet advert?

Offline Newlad21

Sorry for the delay mate,  yes I paid £130 for an hour and I got owo in that price.  I wasn’t there a full hour anyway (probably 45 minutes)
as it was a last minute and late punt so I wasn’t bothered about that so the price probably worked out as if I had paid for it as an extra.

Offline Allnewman

Did you play with her cock ?

Offline Barney100

I agree, saw her recently and she was amazing, her cock got hard and shot her lovely cum in my mouth as well.

Offline ppk001

I agree, saw her recently and she was amazing, her cock got hard and shot her lovely cum in my mouth as well.

Sounds good. Looking forward to hearing about it in more detail in a review  :thumbsup

Offline Candyman_69

Sounds decent, any french kissing on offer