Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Drummond TS - Birmingham  (Read 9914 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6149213) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Candyman_69

Payed this girl a visit this evening as I’d seen her before and kind of knew what to expect.
Made the booking via text as her English isn’t great but she replied and we set up the punt. I checked to make sure she could get hard as I know she struggles in this department due to hormones and requested she wore stockings. Arrived at the apartment texted again had to wait 5 mins while she got ready then got the green light to enter. Up to the apartment and wow I forgot how stunning this girl is dressed in black stockings and a long flowing silk top. Exchanged paperwork £170 for the hour then it was down to Business. We started with deep passionate french kissing as I lay her down on the bed I started to kiss every inch of that perfect body and it smelled and tasted absolutely delicious. I gradually worked my way down to her cock that was gradually standing to attention, it’s only quite small 5 inches at best so found it easy to deepthroat which she was really enjoying. After getting her nice and horny I asked her to top me which she obliged. On went the rubber lined up and in she slid. She can only manage one position as it’s to do with her keeping erect but she did ok and fucked me for a good 10mins. I then asked to fuck her as I couldn’t wait to climb inside that beautiful pert ass. More foreplay to get me nice and hard unfortunately oral on me was with a rubber but she had already sucked it without so don’t know what that was all about but I wasn’t about to spoil the mood. I topped her missionary lightly choking her neck and then giving her neck and breast a little suck and a nibble which she seemed to really like. I then spun her into doggy and banged the fuck out of that sexy little ass giving it a spank every now and again pulling out and sliding the head back in every now and again so I could really appreciate what a fine pussy ass I had before me. Well I could last much longer so went for the grand finale and undloaded in the bag inside her, then collapsed in a heap to recover before showering and exchanging small talk.
Lovely girl would highly recommend if it’s not a big cock your after. She’s more bottom but will try to accommodate and top if she can.
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Neromatrix

Great review,  how accurate are the pictures?

Offline Candyman_69

I’ve seen her twice now and think the pictures are very accurate. Don’t get me wrong she’s had some work done, ie ass,tits, teeth, cheekbones & nose.

Offline PuntingPreacher601

I recently saw her and need to put out a review however, I didn't get any DFK I wonder why? 🤔  tbf maybe I needed to dress up and groom a little extra could have been an attraction thing but I was super fresh and not bad looking lol

Offline Mikemike87

When I fucked her missionary she did this thing when she clenched her ass making it super tight felt amazing