Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paige - Directors Lodge, Pinxton  (Read 2528 times)

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70 + £10 owo +£10 door for 30 mins.

Location: A residential area with easy street parking. Rear entrance is discrete.

Comms: I sent a text and arranged to see her 30 mins later.

Girl: I would say early thirties. Attractive with nice body, smallish natural boobs. She's a regular at the gym.

Directors Lodge is fast becoming a regular haunt. All the girls I have seen have been good and Paige is the best of all of them! We immediately had a laugh. She asked what I like and I said everything from pure filth to romance, which made her smile. She then asked if I wanted a massage to start but immediately said that after knowing me for two minutes, she knew the answer! When I asked her to pinch my nipples hard, her face lit up and she went to work. She looked me in the eye with a smile that confirmed she loves her work. We explored bodies a bit and our kissing went from light to full on DFK. Paige then gave me some great owo, again maintaining eye contact and going quite deep. We moved into 69 and she tasted good. Time for some sex and Paige started in CG before we then moved to mish.

Unfortunately Paige only works Wednesdays but I will return very soon. She is a lovely girl who delivers a great service.

Offline Hereto69

Great review and girl. Thank you for sharing.

I went to see Zara again today (speechless) and met Paige for the first time whislt I was there. I've never been disappointed at the lodge, it is well run, nice and fit for purpose inside and a wide array of different, but lovely/filthy ladies.

Offline wantkinkyfun

I had a duo booking this week with Paige and Zara, which was absolutely brilliant. If any of you are looking for similar, I highly recommend these two girls. They work together most Thursdays. 

Offline JamesPoppers

Now there is a temptation... I've always had Paige as a straight one to one...what's Zara like?  Haven't tried her at all, yet.  And would love to know how Paige adapts her service to a threesome.. Fancy doing a full review of the meet, @wantkinkyfun?

Offline Dodgelad

I've had this place in mind for sometime but never had time to travel. I was in the area the other day (not to punt) so I visited the address given on the site to check the place out. I ended up outside a poorly painted boarded up black building that looked more like a drug den than a "lodge"...was I in the right place?

Offline Dipper

I've had this place in mind for sometime but never had time to travel. I was in the area the other day (not to punt) so I visited the address given on the site to check the place out. I ended up outside a poorly painted boarded up black building that looked more like a drug den than a "lodge"...was I in the right place?

That’s it! But don’t be alarmed, inside is fine.

Offline HailWood

That’s it! But don’t be alarmed, inside is fine.
I’d go as far as to say that’s it’s a good location. Park on the street at a comfortable distance away and the entrance at the back is discreet and easy to find. Once in there the facilities and rooms are clean well fit for purpose.

Offline Dipper

I’d go as far as to say that’s it’s a good location. Park on the street at a comfortable distance away and the entrance at the back is discreet and easy to find. Once in there the facilities and rooms are clean well fit for purpose.

I’d agree. But for those of us who need any kind of alibi, what business could take us to Pinxton other than a pressing need to visit a damn fine knocking shop :unknown: :drinks: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 05:20:12 pm by Dipper »

Offline Stongwee53

The back garden isnt much better there was stuff dumped in it. Once inside its all good. Theres a video on real punting nsfw they put up over the weekend on twitter of the walk upto the rear entrance. Think they filmed with Allysa or something like that. Also a picture on there to confirm what you was looking at definetly was directors lodge from the front

Offline Dodgelad

Cheers all, next time ill arrange a visit  :thumbsup: