Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jhenifer Dalbosco  (Read 3799 times)

2 review(s) for Jhenifer Dalbosco (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Uk765

External Link/Members Only
or
or

First TS encounter and review. First encounter with a dick other than mine. After a number of shitty punts and regular girls just overall acting like more than they are these days, I thought fuck it, I'm gonna have my fun with a TS. I check Birchplace and find Jhenifer who has vids on many big websites is in my city.

Leicester City Centre, Bath lane, can't remember the name of the hotel, it was decent though, street fairly quiet, one or two students walking about but they pay no mind.

Girl:
6ftish, sexy face with red lipstick, nice long blonde hair, big fake tits, big fake ass, legs that genuinely look like a pair of model's legs, dressed in some stockings and heels, not a strand of hair in sight other than on her head. overall.. I'm pleased. (voice is not soft but not deep either, somewhere in between). Claims to be 25 but has videos on - External Link/Members Only dated from 2012.. Do the math.

Action:
agreed £100 for 30 mins. When I arrived at hotel was given number and was buzzed in. However didn't tell me what floor she was on so had to text again and ask. Once finally at the room I was let in (girl behind the door thing) was lead to bedroom, paid cash and waited for her to come back. Once back she asks me to suck her dick, to which I oblige, not as big as photos, but still a nice shape, big and smooth. I rim her for abit then she sucks me, we take it in turns sucking each other off. She mutters words under her breathe like "Crazy", "Horny" and "Bitch". was kind of funny. French kissing is not on the cards and she does not like to give rimming, so abit of a let down in that respect but overall there was enough to overlook that. She asks if I want to be fucked and straight up say no, I am doing the fucking. so on with the rubber and literally melt into the smoothest asshole I've been in. Literally cum within 2 minutes. Couldn't help it. Been there for 15 mins by this point. I take a shower, get out, we suck each other off for 10 more mins and I leave.

Good points:
Sexy as fuck!
Big fake ass
Overall looks super feminine
It's nice to fuck someone you can watch videos to afterwards

Bad points:
a little bit pushy e.g she kept asking to do oral on her rather than the other way round. You have to be assertive or I can see her trying to fuck you.
No kissing
Does not give rimming

Offline JontyR

Well done mate. You have crossed the Rubicon. It's all downhill from here.

Good piece of advice for TS bookings...well all bookings but its really important for TS...is to ensure you clear the services you are after in advance. I reckon it couldn't hurt to specify exactly what you are not wanting. Simply saying I'm top only on the booking call should do the trick.

Offline Gch1965

Well done on your first experience. I met Jhenifer last year but didn't have a great time unfortunately there is a review somewhere, one thing that you mention which she did with me also was the whispering kept whispering suck me,bitch,slapped my face and cock  a few times which made me laugh at the time which prob didn't help lol.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Should have let her destroy your ass lol.