Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mason Greenwood  (Read 5584 times)

Offline joe_lloyd99

Looks like he's been absolute done by his Mrs...

She's posted lots of videos/pictures of pretty significant bruises on her body. She also posted a voice note of him forcing her to have sex.

Not condoning anything but the voice note appeared to be entrapment. Very well planned and organised.

@hasrobson

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is he someone I should have heard of.   :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

Young Manchester United & England player, looked to have a promising future.....

Offline Colston36

:hi:

Only if you're interested in football and thugs.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 12:43:55 pm by daviemac »

Offline Markus

He was removed from the England set up last year when alongside Phil Foden he was caught inviting women back to the hotel room during the pandemic. 

Very odd that the girlfriend posted the pictures and voice note to social media before going to the police.

Online mr.bluesky

Young Manchester United & England player, looked to have a promising future.....

A good capture for what ever hm prison team he plays for.  :D although being a footballer who can afford a top lawyer that's not likely (assuming he's guilty)

Online mills_and_bhuna

Looks like he's been absolute done by his Mrs...

She's posted lots of videos/pictures of pretty significant bruises on her body. She also posted a voice note of him forcing her to have sex.

Not condoning anything but the voice note appeared to be entrapment. Very well planned and organised.

@hasrobson
done by himself more like. Entrapment of this sort is only likely to work if you make a habit of forcing women to have sex or leaving them with bruises

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Cheers Kool Keef, the only Man U player that I've taken notice of recently is Jesse Lingard. 
A good capture for what ever hm prison team he plays for.  :D although being a footballer who can afford a top lawyer that's not likely (assuming he's guilty)
Adam Johnson's lawyers couldn't keep him out of prison.

Offline shaft10

Here we go again ... another case of guilty until proven innocent ...

Marmalade started a thread yesterday https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=334838.0 suspending judgement

Now Im not saying he's innocent, but he's not guilty yet either (there's little evidence to go on based on a couple of pics and voice recording of a person that can't be positively identified at this moment in time as Mason Greenwood) .. however 99.9% of those comments on Youtube have him banged up already .. trial by social media  :rolleyes:

I'm suspicious of any person that would go through social media in the first instance as opposed to going to the police ...assault of any kind be it man or woman is serious and should be dealt with appropriately .. not through social media ffs

Offline joe_lloyd99

I'm a season ticket holder at United so I've definitely not judged him just yet but very disappointed in the whole situation.

Can't see one player in the dressing room absolutely roasting him for either being a twat to this girl or for not concentrating on his football.

Offline Blackpool Rock

done by himself more like. Entrapment of this sort is only likely to work if you make a habit of forcing women to have sex or leaving them with bruises
This is true and the video of bruises and audio does appear to be fairly damning however as others point out trial by social media isn't the right way to sort it out.
Man Utd appear to have officially stated a stance which is correct in that they are aware of the allegations but reserve comment until the facts are established.

External Link/Members Only

Offline DastardlyDick

I'm not saying whether he did it or not, but that bruise could be from anything, and, depending on the context, the audio could be covered by some sort of role playing sex. A competent Lawyer could also argue that he is unlikely to receive a fair trial now that the evidence is in the public domain.

Offline shaft10

I'm a season ticket holder at United so I've definitely not judged him just yet but very disappointed in the whole situation.

Can't see one player in the dressing room absolutely roasting him for either being a twat to this girl or for not concentrating on his football.

+1

Complete lack of leadership throughout the whole club now, not just the dressing room .. (but thats a whole new thread)

Offline stevedave

Whether or not he is guilty of all the alleged actions, he will forever be tarnished with this.

If I was a betting man, I know who I would believe though.

However - and maybe this is because I spend too much time on here, adultwork and various other sex based sites - I listened to the audio and my first thought was CNC  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 03:53:15 pm by stevedave »

Offline shaft10

Whether or not he is guilty of all the alleged actions, he will forever be tarnished with this.

If I was a betting man, I know who I would believe though.

However - and maybe this is because I spend too much time on here, adultwork and various other sex based sites - I listened to the audio and my first thought was CNC  :unknown:

Forgive my ignorance .. but what/who is CNC?

Offline stevedave

Consensual non consent. I guess a kind of rape role play.

I've never done this myself I hasten to add, not my scene at all, but I've come across it.

Offline shaft10

Consensual non consent. I guess a kind of rape role play.

I've never done this myself I hasten to add, not my scene at all, but I've come across it.

got ya ...  :hi:

Offline Markus

She did purposely call him out by his name Mason.  If it is him on the audio clip,  he sounds like an aggressive thug. 

After what happened in the England set up last year,  it does make me wonder whether Gareth Southgate recognised something in his personality that just doesn’t seem right as he hasn’t called him up to the National team ever since.  He has been suspended from training or playing football for Man Utd and has been arrested.   Flushing his career down the toilet before it’s even begun. 

Offline willie loman

same here, wish people would stop using acronyms unless they are genuinely widely understood.

Online billybob69

There was a time not so long ago when 'roasting' meant something completely different to badly behaved footballers.......

Offline Studley69

"Being a twat" are serious. That's what you would describe it as.

Offline chrishornx

Man arrested, Police confirm.

I just don't get why the name of the Sale rugby player allegedly questioned about rape cannot be named on here, due to press restrictions and to protect the forum's integrity, yet this Man U player's name can be openly mentioned - it just seems like double standards
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 01:25:04 pm by chrishornx »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I just don't get why the name of the Sale rugby player allegedly questioned about rape cannot be named on here, due to press restrictions and to protect the forum's integrity, yet this Man U player's name can be openly mentioned - it just seems like double standards
I honestly can't believe you are asking this.   :wacko:

The Rugby player you refer to is/was the subject of a court order that did not allow him to be named and naming him could bring legal action for contempt of court. Mason Greenwood was not subject to any similar court order so he can be named.

There are enough people who would love to see this site closed down and do everything in their power to try and make it happen yet we still get members wanting to give them ammunition to help the in their endeavours.   :dash:

Offline shed

I don't see why the post is worthy of commenting on re Greenwood until the police have finalised their investigation . :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I don't see why the post is worthy of commenting on re Greenwood until the police have finalised their investigation . :unknown:
Feel free to ignore it.   :hi:

Offline kim88

Honestly, can't say I would be massively surprised if the story is true and his proven guilty in the end. It won't be the first footballer who allowed fame and wealth to give him a sense of entitlement and superiority to do as he pleases. A shame really, considering how many touted him to be a future star for Man Utd and England.

Offline Stevelondon

The young woman in question has certainly not done herself any favours by going onto social media with this.
But in todays world so many think social media is the be all and end all of things.
As for Mr Greenwood. Innocent until proven guilty in my book.

After the Icelandic incident with him and Foden. It does appear he yet again, is one of those types who can't handle the pressures of fame and fortune and conduct himself accordingly.
The words,
"Do you know who I am" spring to mind.

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I don't know if its true - but apparently the girls phone was hacked and the content shared without her wanting it to be. Also her dad released a statement this morning not really saying anything. It could all be false as it was a YouTube clip someone shared but it's there if anyone interested.

Ultimately we'll never know the truth unless he actually confesses which is very unlikely. People love to defend these people staunchly or want a public lynching lets just see eh? The only thing that seems pretty certain is his life and career is never going to be the same anyway!

Offline Gordon Bennett

Part of police statement..

The force added: "We remind people to avoid any commentary or sharing of images that could compromise the victim's right to lifelong anonymity, or risk prejudicing a live investigation with active proceedings."

Which seems ridiculous following her blurting it all out over social media. As for "her phone was hacked", what a pile of bullshit that is.

Hopefully a thorough investigation will get to the bottom of it all and the truth will out.

Offline willie loman

Part of police statement..

The force added: "We remind people to avoid any commentary or sharing of images that could compromise the victim's right to lifelong anonymity, or risk prejudicing a live investigation with active proceedings."

Which seems ridiculous following her blurting it all out over social media. As for "her phone was hacked", what a pile of bullshit that is.

Hopefully a thorough investigation will get to the bottom of it all and the truth will out.

blurting? curious choice of word.

Offline joe_lloyd99

"Being a twat" are serious. That's what you would describe it as.

I’m not sure if you’re agreeing with me or not but there are no words that can accurately represent or describe what he may or may not have done to this girl so I chose ‘being a twat’.

Offline shed

Offline sir wanksalot

I don't know if its true - but apparently the girls phone was hacked and the content shared without her wanting it to be. Also her dad released a statement this morning not really saying anything. It could all be false as it was a YouTube clip someone shared but it's there if anyone interested.

Ultimately we'll never know the truth unless he actually confesses which is very unlikely. People love to defend these people staunchly or want a public lynching lets just see eh? The only thing that seems pretty certain is his life and career is never going to be the same anyway!

Hacked....my arse! She posted it and then had post-post regret but the damage was done.

Offline willie loman

Hacked....my arse! She posted it and then had post-post regret but the damage was done.

she will be open to prosecution if she has knowingly posted untruths?

Offline sir wanksalot

she will be open to prosecution if she has knowingly posted untruths?

Who is going to prove it was an untruth? It's only his word against hers AND she has an audio recording of the incident.

There is a possibility she may drop charges and I'm pretty sure that Greenwood is hoping she will.

I can guarantee that footballers an celebs up and down the country will be making sure that whoever they are sleeping with do not have a mobile phone in the bedroom from now on.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Who is going to prove it was an untruth? It's only his word against hers AND she has an audio recording of the incident.

There is a possibility she may drop charges and I'm pretty sure that Greenwood is hoping she will.

I can guarantee that footballers an celebs up and down the country will be making sure that whoever they are sleeping with do not have a mobile phone in the bedroom from now on.
Both sides will have a case to put forward, as I recall from that audio it looked to be about 15 or 20 minutes into the recording and someone else said it was from last Oct / Nov so why wait to publish it until now  :unknown:
Has she set out to trap him and started recording but it's taken her 15 minutes to get him worked up  :unknown: At the end of that audio he is heard to tell her to stop pushing him so why is she doing that if she wants to get away from him, trying to piss him off perhaps  :unknown:

On the other hand perhaps he's generally a controlling twat who has done this shit before and she feels trapped / genuinely scared of him but has no evidence so knows she has to capture some to be believed, if this is true then perhaps she's been smart and done it the right way  :unknown:

Only they know what really happened and trying to unpick this shit is a minefield

Offline Blackpool Rock

Further arrested for threats to kill, perhaps she has other recordings  :unknown:

Offline willie loman

i may be wrong but i think there have been a few court cases over accusations made on facebook etc.

Offline Taggart

A worrying culture is emerging relating to professional sports people and young women.
We’ve two Premiership players already on charges (one child sex offences, the other on sexual assault and rape charges) so WTF do these guys think they are? Is it a ‘northern’ thing?

Misogynistic and complete lack of respect. A promising career probably thrown away.

Offline Gordon Bennett

blurting? curious choice of word.

blurt
/bləːt/
verb
say (something) suddenly and without careful consideration

Perfect word for her actions I'd say.

Offline willie loman

blurt
/bləːt/
verb
say (something) suddenly and without careful consideration

Perfect word for her actions I'd say.

i would wait before judging her.

Online myothernameis

Here we go again ... another case of guilty until proven innocent ...

In Scotland, we have this outrage at David Goodwillie, who has signed for Raith Rovers.  So Raith Rovers are losing support over this, on the account that he is a rapist, but never found guilty in court

Only court he was found guilty was a civil court case, and had to pay £100,000 compensation

Why is everyone so sure that David is a rapist, and he wasn't even found guilty of this, as police couldn't prove this in court

So is Mason Greenwood going to face the dame sort of tactic, even if he is found not guilty

Offline Squire Haggard

In Scotland, we have this outrage at David Goodwillie, who has signed for Raith Rovers.  So Raith Rovers are losing support over this, on the account that he is a rapist, but never found guilty in court

Only court he was found guilty was a civil court case, and had to pay £100,000 compensation

Why is everyone so sure that David is a rapist, and he wasn't even found guilty of this, as police couldn't prove this in court

So is Mason Greenwood going to face the dame sort of tactic, even if he is found not guilty

I read this, and how the civil court just needs the clear the lower bar of ''the balance of probabilities'' in the eyes of the judge. It must be very difficult to judge a case based on how drunk the woman was, when he was not there to see it. Scary stuff.

Offline lillythesavage

If he was ordered to pay 100k, to most people that will be seen as guilty, guilty of something even if not convicted as a criminal, smoke and fire comes into play.

Whether that should stop him plying his trade is a whole new argument.

Offline willie loman

If he was ordered to pay 100k, to most people that will be seen as guilty, guilty of something even if not convicted as a criminal, smoke and fire comes into play.

Whether that should stop him plying his trade is a whole new argument.

there is i believe a manager of a premier league team in scotland, who has served time in prison, no one is making a fuss about him, in fact he is popular as he has "turned his life around"

Offline shed

there is i believe a manager of a premier league team in scotland, who has served time in prison, no one is making a fuss about him, in fact he is popular as he has "turned his life around"

David Martindale now the manager of Livingstone. Although his crime was not of a sexual or life threatening one. It was for drug offences and money laundering
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 08:17:33 pm by shed »

Online mr.bluesky

Well there is enough people in Kirkcaldy who think he is guilty. Sponsors pulling out including lifelong fan and home shirt sponsors author Val Mcdermid and the away shirt sponsors are also clear that they no longer wish to be sponsors of th,e club. A number of directors and club staff have also resigned over this. If he was not guilty why was he ordered to pay the woman £100,000 in damages  :unknown:  For a small club like Raith Rovers this is going to cost them a lot of money.

Offline nbarnes

I read this as well. Only a jury of one's peers should be able to convict a criminal matter.

If there had been enough evidence, it would have gone to trial.

It's a bizarre (and somewhat backwards) legal system that includes "not proven" and allows criminal matters to be railroaded as civil matters - with no jury, one judge and a lower burden of proof.
There's a reason why judge, jury and executioner being the same person is a problem.

For all of their faults - Jury trials protect by allowing juries to judge the law. That's what saved those muppets that pulled down the Colston statue - the jury of people from Bristol judged the law, not the material facts of the case.