Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2022 F1 season  (Read 11810 times)

Offline RMwonderer

Rumour mill is ready running.

Ferrari - sainz apparently will sign a new contract iminently. They claim the new fuel mixture will give them an extra 20hp.

Mercedes - apparently they have 'found' something that will make their car dominant.

Red bull - quiet

Alpine - they have also 'found' something and new engine is the most powerful on the grid allegedly

McLaren - quiet

Aston martin - szafnauer has left the team and rumoured to go to alpine after being impressed with there car for this. (See alpine above). Lost bwt and Bose as a sponsor

AT - quiet

William's - might not make it to feb testing  as they've fallen behind again

Alfa romeo - GYZ apparently paid £35m for the seat. Loads of sponsors coming through from china

Haas- quiet

You guys heard anything?

Offline mr.bluesky

Yeah. Horner has ordered some new Teddy's ready to throw out of his pram when they get beaten by Mercedes again  :D

Offline lillythesavage

Mercedes - apparently they have 'found' something that will make their car dominant.

A driver with a point to prove  :D.

Offline mr.bluesky

:thumbsup: hopefully the brat Max will get his arse well and truly spanked by Sir Lewis this year. Looking forward to seeing how Russell goes in the Mercedes.

Offline RMwonderer

They got the best line up but the thing they have found is a game changer.

Offline RMwonderer

Yeah. Horner has ordered some new Teddy's ready to throw out of his pram when they get beaten by Mercedes again  :D

Both horny man and Shah rukh khan impersonator are cry babies in my opinion. Both as bad as 3ach other

Offline RMwonderer

:thumbsup: hopefully the brat Max will get his arse well and truly spanked by Sir Lewis this year. Looking forward to seeing how Russell goes in the Mercedes.

The catfish looking guy and lulu are the best drivers on the grid. Shame they got crap personalities.

Offline lillythesavage

I do not think MV is that good, he got a fluke chance and they knew it, hence the desperation, one hit wonder who will look very ordinary this year.

How is that for a 2022 prediction  :D

Offline lamboman

A good one I doubt he'll do much without the FIAs helping hand this time.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr.bluesky

Whatever Mercedes fit to their car to make it better Red Bull will protest about it and it will have to be removed  :dash:

Offline shaft10

I do not think MV is that good, he got a fluke chance and they knew it, hence the desperation, one hit wonder who will look very ordinary this year.

Love it ! and I sincerely hope you are right, can't wait to see a rejuvenated Lewis back in the car come March, you know he's smarting because he's took himself off anti-social media. He'll be back with a vengeance .. bring it on.

Max doesn't have the cool head or the class to be anything more than a flash in the pan ..

Offline RMwonderer

Love it ! and I sincerely hope you are right, can't wait to see a rejuvenated Lewis back in the car come March, you know he's smarting because he's took himself off anti-social media. He'll be back with a vengeance .. bring it on.

Max doesn't have the cool head or the class to be anything more than a flash in the pan ..

Tbh I dont think red bull will have a good car this year. My opinions on lulu and max is still the same. Great drivers. Bad personality

I hope the boys in red put on a better show this year and I hope the alpine rumours are true cus we all know what alonso can do with a capable car
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 08:09:24 pm by RMwonderer »

Offline RMwonderer

Redbull - failed crash test

Mercedes - initially reported they failed too but rebuffed

Alfa romeo - claims there will be some suprises this season. Not sure if they are referring to themselves.

Masi - apparently will be sacked.

Pre season barca test - not shown live this year. Only best times will be shown.

You guys heard anything?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Alfa romeo - claims there will be some suprises this season. Not sure if they are referring to themselves.

Pre season barca test - not shown live this year. Only best times will be shown.

You guys heard anything?
What you mean they crashed it into a Merc but it wouldn't stay sat on top of it  :unknown:  :rolleyes:

Offline lillythesavage

You guys heard anything?

Masi going is not confirmed and does anyone know if LH has confirmed he will be driving?

Offline lamboman

Hard to see how somebody as completely inept if not corrupt as Masi can stay,I imagine that's quid pro quo for Mercedes.
And I guess Lewis is waiting for him to go before deciding.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shaft10

Masi going is not confirmed and does anyone know if LH has confirmed he will be driving?

I read last month that these two factors were linked, if Masi goes LH will drive ... an agreement reached with FIA & Merc for Merc to drop any further protests from Abu Dhabi ...

Could just be media talk bollox ... usually is.

LH will drive IMO, he's got unfinished business.

Offline lillythesavage

I read last month that these two factors were linked, if Masi goes LH will drive ... an agreement reached with FIA & Merc for Merc to drop any further protests from Abu Dhabi ...

Could just be media talk bollox ... usually is.

LH will drive IMO, he's got unfinished business.

I understood it that way too, but but they are hanging out on the Masi decision, maybe to see if LH will break first?  :unknown:

Not watching it unless both are confirmed, I got it right when MV was 30 odd points ahead, LH would win and he did, the rest was all bollocks, completely ruined a good competitive season with some great racing, well, when it was not the dangerous MV stuff.

Offline suttonporksword

So the biggest regs change since 2009 when brawn appeared from the ashes of Honda and wiped the floor for the first half of the season. Not suggesting it will happen again but with such reg changes it tends to spice things up, and if one or two interpret and bypass a loophole could be critic. With the focus so much on aero I had assumed either mewwey genius that would work in favour of RB

Offline RMwonderer

So the biggest regs change since 2009 when brawn appeared from the ashes of Honda and wiped the floor for the first half of the season. Not suggesting it will happen again but with such reg changes it tends to spice things up, and if one or two interpret and bypass a loophole could be critic. With the focus so much on aero I had assumed either mewwey genius that would work in favour of RB

Its interesting you say that as they claimed there nee car is as fast as the old one. The crash test failure is huge as they may need to redesign some aspect of the cat

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah I quite like it when the cat is thrown amongst the pigeons or even the pigeon amongst the cats  :D
As you say it's often the interpretation of the new rules / regulations where a team can get a massive edge, you only have to be 0.1% better than the next team to wipe the floor with them until they also adopt the same technology and go back in front.

Would be great to see a lower order team suddenly getting on the front 2 rows and picking up podiums with an occasional win or even wiping the floor with the established teams due to a game changer idea  :thumbsup:

Offline RMwonderer

Yeah I quite like it when the cat is thrown amongst the pigeons or even the pigeon amongst the cats  :D
As you say it's often the interpretation of the new rules / regulations where a team can get a massive edge, you only have to be 0.1% better than the next team to wipe the floor with them until they also adopt the same technology and go back in front.

Would be great to see a lower order team suddenly getting on the front 2 rows and picking up podiums with an occasional win or even wiping the floor with the established teams due to a game changer idea  :thumbsup:

I agree. If the rumours are true we could see some interesting racing this year.

I still think merc have something up there. They always ran a low car but will be interesting to see what high rake teams do (AT and RB)

Then theres ferrari. Apparently they got a rocket but politics within ferrari has always ducked them up

Offline shaft10

External Link/Members Only

New audio transcript, doesn't show either Masi or Red Bull (Jonathan Wheatley) in a good light at all

I'd be fucking embarrassed to call myself world champion if I were Max Verstappen ...

Offline lillythesavage

New audio transcript, doesn't show either Masi or Red Bull (Jonathan Wheatley) in a good light at all

I'd be fucking embarrassed to call myself world champion if I were Max Verstappen ...

Brundle could have said a lot more during that disgrace and in the post race interviews, but he said nothing, none did, protecting the salary but they are there to inform.

Verstappen is not a champion, he did not win it on the track under the rules of F1, he is not good enough and too hot headed, it was a one off opportunity because LH had a slow car for half the season, and F1 decided a new winner would be good, look where it got them  :D.

The only reason IMHO, that Masi is still technically in the job, is he was acting on orders from above, as well as pressure from RB, if a football referee kicked a ball in the net in the last few seconds and called it the winning goal, he would be hung out to dry, there is more to this than team radio and Masi.

I think the whole of F1 saw an opportunity when MV got ahead, and in the mayhem of those last few laps the opportunity appeared again, they thought an established name, a new name on the trophy, and putting a stop to LH domination, even though it had been the best season in years because of his comeback, would be good for the sport.

It backfired badly  :angry:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 09:50:50 pm by lillythesavage »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Brundle could have said a lot more during that disgrace and in the post race interviews, but he said nothing, none did, protecting the salary but they are there to inform.

Verstappen is not a champion, he did not win it on the track under the rules of F1, he is not good enough and too hot headed, it was a one off opportunity because LH had a slow car for half the season, and F1 decided a new winner would be good, look where it got them  :D.

The only reason IMHO, that Masi is still technically in the job, is he was acting on orders from above, as well as pressure from RB, if a football referee kicked a ball in the net in the last few seconds and called it the winning goal, he would be hung out to dry, there is more to this than team radio and Masi.

I think the whole of F1 saw an opportunity when MV got ahead, and in the mayhem of those last few laps the opportunity appeared again, they thought an established name, a new name on the trophy, and putting a stop to LH domination, even though it had been the best season in years because of his comeback, would be good for the sport.

It backfired badly  :angry:
The FIA want Masi out but are sticking by their guy until the official report comes out then he will be "Moved" to another position when the report confirms that the job is too big for 1 person.

I'm 100% certain that RB and MV will get major stick from the crowd at Silverstone this season, just wonder what other countries crowds will make of it, be great if there is a general backlash  :drinks:

Offline lillythesavage

The FIA want Masi out but are sticking by their guy until the official report comes out then he will be "Moved" to another position when the report confirms that the job is too big for 1 person.

I'm 100% certain that RB and MV will get major stick from the crowd at Silverstone this season, just wonder what other countries crowds will make of it, be great if there is a general backlash  :drinks:

The previous guy managed it alone for many years, Whiting was it not, same amount of cars racing on one track at a time, so that is a load of bollocks.

Masi did not bend the rules to the extent he did just because he was under pressure, if he did he would be hung out to dry, the scapegoat of the backlash, there is more to it, all he had to do was follow the rule book and nobody could fault him, a man under pressure from teams would do that, Do what the book says and fuck the teams.

This new show biz F1 management had a hand in it, Masi can fuck the lot of them, they fucked up and saw the opportunity in those last few laps to get what they wanted for most of the season, make sure LH does not win, they failed, he did, only they put their mans name on the trophy.

Masi should be out, not given another job, but he will not be, he knows too much  :D

Offline shaft10

Well the findings from the report are released/published on Monday so that should be interesting. Even Crofty on Sky Sports is now saying LH was robbed ... they should of being saying that when it was unfolding before our eyes ....

If the FIA offer any kind of apology, which they should and its expected.. then that to me completely invalidates MV's champion status. His name will always be on the trophy, but as someone said on the thread way back, it will be with asterix alongside it.

Good enough for the twat ..

Looking forward to seeing LH fired up and rearing to go  .... ( I just hope Merc have a decent car under him)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 10:59:56 pm by shaft10 »

Offline lillythesavage

Well the findings from the report are released/published on Monday so that should be interesting. Even Crofty on Sky Sports is now saying LH was robbed ... they should of being saying that when it was unfolding before our eyes ....

If the FIA offer any kind of apology, which they should and its expected.. then that to me completely invalidates MV's champion status. His name will always be on the trophy, but as someone said on the thread way back, it will be with asterix alongside it.

Good enough for the twat ..

Looking forward to seeing LH fired up and rearing to go  .... ( I just hope Merc have a decent car under him)

Has it been confirmed LH will be at the races yet?

Every honest motor racing fan, or involved in the circus knows MV is not a world champion, his driving is not good enough,

When he was out front in the faster car he was fine, out front in a matched car he could only try and take LH out when challenged, once behind he had no answer, started pole in the final race, and did not even compete, until the farce.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Has it been confirmed LH will be at the races yet?

Every honest motor racing fan, or involved in the circus knows MV is not a world champion, his driving is not good enough,

When he was out front in the faster car he was fine, out front in a matched car he could only try and take LH out when challenged, once behind he had no answer, started pole in the final race, and did not even compete, until the farce.
The last I heard he was at Merc HQ doing all the necessary preparations to be able to race but hadn't confirmed he would be.

Offline lillythesavage

The last I heard he was at Merc HQ doing all the necessary preparations to be able to race but hadn't confirmed he would be.

I have not seen it confirmed yet, but if he is doing the prep, it may get confirmed after the report, or not.

You really could not blame him for walking away, the whole lot, FIA, F1, booing fans and the unsporting Red Bull team turned on him in the second half of last season, but he kept his cool and let his driving talk, it must have felt like an attack on him personally at times.

Offline shaft10

I have not seen it confirmed yet, but if he is doing the prep, it may get confirmed after the report, or not.

You really could not blame him for walking away, the whole lot, FIA, F1, booing fans and the unsporting Red Bull team turned on him in the second half of last season, but he kept his cool and let his driving talk, it must have felt like an attack on him personally at times.

Agree with all of this, but there's a new villain now .... with a bit of of luck the boos will go to him.

LH will be back ... i think its a given that Masi will moved sidewards or out altogether ...

I believe LH played a blinder by keeping a dignified silence and letting others do the talking, because its turned into an even bigger shit storm now

Offline mr.bluesky

I see that Lando Norris has signed a contract extension to stay at McLaren until 2025. After years in the doldrums they are getting back towards where they used to be at the top.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 11:07:39 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

That's my take on it too, if the report says they fucked up and Masi moves to another role then LH will confirm for next season.

That said I actually think he will race next season anyway as he has unfinished business, I just pray he has a competitive car

Offline lillythesavage

Agree with all of this, but there's a new villain now .... with a bit of of luck the boos will go to him.

LH will be back ... i think its a given that Masi will moved sidewards or out altogether ...

I believe LH played a blinder by keeping a dignified silence and letting others do the talking, because its turned into an even bigger shit storm now

Ignoring social media was very telling to me, he showed a different class all round, on the track and off it.

The FIA are supposed to be independent, but they need funding, and most of it must come from F1.

You cannot tell me that Masi took it on himself to,

A] Send them out on a dangerous track to rob the fans of ticket money. Ignoring the rule book on time limits.

B] Rob LH of a race win, and championship, by bending rules to the max because Red Bull pressured him.

He is in charge of safety, and supposedly neutral, does not do it alone, there is a team with him, the too much for one man cover up I am not buying. Can anyone really say F1 were not behind those decisions ?

There is no doubt lines have been crossed, the F1 circus were the ones putting on the pressure and they need to be squeaky clean this season to regain credibility, for the first time in years, not really looking forward to the new season, not sure I will follow it, and I cannot be alone.

If LH pulls the pin, then that is my decision made.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Ignoring social media was very telling to me, he showed a different class all round, on the track and off it.

The FIA are supposed to be independent, but they need funding, and most of it must come from F1.

You cannot tell me that Masi took it on himself to,

A] Send them out on a dangerous track to rob the fans of ticket money. Ignoring the rule book on time limits.

B] Rob LH of a race win, and championship, by bending rules to the max because Red Bull pressured him.

He is in charge of safety, and supposedly neutral, does not do it alone, there is a team with him, the too much for one man cover up I am not buying. Can anyone really say F1 were not behind those decisions ?

There is no doubt lines have been crossed, the F1 circus were the ones putting on the pressure and they need to be squeaky clean this season to regain credibility, for the first time in years, not really looking forward to the new season, not sure I will follow it, and I cannot be alone.

If LH pulls the pin, then that is my decision made.
I think it would be a real shame if LH doesn't race and doesn't win another F1 title in the next few years but people will still watch to see how George Russel and Lando get on.
Also people will want to see the new pantomime villain Max fail just like they had to watch Schumacher in the hope he would crash or break down

Offline lillythesavage

I think it would be a real shame if LH doesn't race and doesn't win another F1 title in the next few years but people will still watch to see how George Russel and Lando get on.
Also people will want to see the new pantomime villain Max fail just like they had to watch Schumacher in the hope he would crash or break down

Probably true, but as a motor racing fan who has given a lot of my time to Marshall work, I will watch anything from Hill climbs to speedway, seeing the end of that final race, in a season that had some good racing and a championship battle, and a fan of the council house kid for his on track skills, I lost interest, probably why I ask questions on LH status, not followed the press and build up at all.

I hope this season proves me wrong, just cannot believe the FIA are not now controlled by F1 paymasters, why else would the person in charge of safety send them out on an obviously dangerous track  :unknown:.

I spent a lot of time in the Safety car on closed road rally stages, you have lives in your hands, Masi ignored safety and rules to rob punters, Why?

Offline lillythesavage

Offline Nic Fit

« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 03:12:22 pm by Nic Fit »

Offline lillythesavage

Lol, that could be why, I only looked at the number and   " Aramco"  which I realize now seems to be on all of them.  :blush:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It's the Aston Martin
That's right, Cognizant sponsor Aston Martin, (it's Lance Stroll's car) Mercedes-AMG are sponsored by Petronas.

This is the teaser Merc issued.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 03:26:37 pm by daviemac »

Offline lillythesavage

That's right, Cognizant sponsor Aston Martin, (it's Lance Stroll's car) Mercedes-AMG are sponsored by Petronas.

This is the teaser Merc issued.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks the same as the first one, then they always do with the regulations. Bigger wheels and less tyre contact could be interesting, the drivers good in the wet should master them first.  :yahoo:, If they start that is.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Looks the same as the first one, then they always do with the regulations. Bigger wheels and less tyre contact could be interesting, the drivers good in the wet should master them first.  :yahoo:, If they start that is.
I see the 'not really' champion Verstappen has taken the number 1 for his car. Hamilton's been happy with number 44 for ages, he doesn't need 1 on his car to show he's the best.

Offline mr.bluesky

Strange looking rear wings on the 2022 designs. I hope the Mercedes one is made from strong material to withstand the after race scrutiny from Mad Max .  :D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 04:54:43 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline lillythesavage

I see the 'not really' champion Verstappen has taken the number 1 for his car. Hamilton's been happy with number 44 for ages, he doesn't need 1 on his car to show he's the best.

Agree, I know he fucks up with some crap, but as a racer and a council house kid made good, he handles himself fairly well. his skills in the car in the wet are far superior to anyone else, how he manages tyres, and plays the team radio with about them, is different level too.

He closed that gap last year, in less races than it took to open it, anyone else with a poor car would not have stayed in touch or given up, he got the best out of the car when it was bad and good, MV could not do the same in fewer races to maintain his lead.

Love him or hate him, he is the best of the current crop, that No 1 will not be there for long, there is far better coming through, he is going to make the most of it, and be a 1 hit wonder with any luck, a flawed one hitter at that.

Still think that is what it was all about, they all knew it was a one and only chance, and they made sure it happened at any cost.

Offline shaft10

Still think that is what it was all about, they all knew it was a one and only chance, and they made sure it happened at any cost.

Vettel & Stroll have their opinions to .... as you have said in previous posts 'it was entertainment as opposed to sport' ..

Offline shaft10

I read this also, staggering how he's got the face for it ..

1 Time only (hopefully)

Offline lillythesavage

Vettel & Stroll have their opinions to .... as you have said in previous posts 'it was entertainment as opposed to sport' ..

That is my fear, trying to turn like American Football, all show and no go, a great big entertainment show, but that means the FIA on board, which seems to have happened.

I really hope I am wrong, there was some great racing last year, most races were entertaining, but not show biz entertaining, the youngsters showing their skills at times and a close run thing, completely destroyed in a few minutes by poor decision making.

It cannot be just down to Masi, the result would not stand and he would be gone, it goes higher than him and team pressure, or they would have thrown him under the bus.  :unknown:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Number 44 is the UK county code hin't it;!?...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Number 44 is the UK county code hin't it;!?...
In 2014 when he was allowed to choose Hamilton has used 44 because it was taken from his dad's car reg, F44*** when he needed a number in his carting days and has used it ever since.