Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Caroline Mexica, East Ham/Upton Park - TOFFT  (Read 4461 times)

Offline Sean.Gold

Had a TS itch and saw this ad. It was interesting because she was ripped and muscly as hell.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Price: £150 for hour (which is rare nowadays)
Location: East Ham/Upton Park. Warning, the entrance to her bottom floor flat is infront of a bus stop and next to a corner shop. I got so many dirty looks by her neighbour who I think knew what I was up to.
Accommodation: Clean, its not a fancy central west london apartment but doable
Comms: Nice and easy over what. Her English is extremely good in person, texting english is not so good. We proper had a conversation about gym, travelling, and music
Personality: Super enjoyable, she was actually lovely.
Looks/Body: As I assumed she looks older than her photos maybe late 30s? but FUCK ME her body is insane, not a bit of fat she is super muscly. Im not sure why but when I was hanging out with her after the punt all that run through my mind was "Huh so you're a mexican trans milf and her body really reminded me of brandi love". But god that body is strong, toned, and ripped. Boobs are fake and hard and cock is quite big about 7inch. Super short too, shes 4'11 or 5'0 I think.

Punt: Usual hide behind the door and greeted in my lingerie and high heels. Her boobs and 6 pack popping out she pushed me lightly onto the wall and started DFK.

Made way to her bedroom and exchanged money and we're politely chatting and I start giving her head she is so into it. climb on the bed and shes on top passionately kissing me. She lubes our cocks to start frotting, she starts to give me head and shes pretty okay at it. Condoms up she fucked me with my legs over her shoulders and missionary. Then she came, but I will say her thrusts are super strong and consistent.

What else can you expect from someone so muscly and fit. I condomed up and started doggying her. Her ass is huge, so muscly and tight. very comfy on the lap and she anal orgasmed hands free all over her sheets. She cum load aint really that big but the convulsions from her prostate hammering away made me cum.

but yeah then we chilled for a bit and chatted about the gym and some other stuff. She got hard again and wanted me to give her head I wasnt up for it. She has stamina but I was getting that post punt regret of "what Im I doing with my life".

She text me like an hour later and said she really enjoyed it. Which was a nice touch.

I do recommend her, really fun fiery energy. Her body is actually a masterpiece and the photos dont do it justice. Obviously face wise the photos are "better" but I dont think she needed it. She has a latino trans milf thing going on whose muscled.

I think this will be my last trans punt. Not sure if will be my last punt but will stick to normal women. I think the trans thing was just a fantasy but actually trying it out I think normal male-female sex is better :)

Offline hellohellox123

Thanks for the review. She is super hot and love that shes 5ft. She's on the list.

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 11:40:34 pm by Dashing »

Offline Sean.Gold

She is going by “Samantha Mexican” at the moment, current pics are more accurate
External Link/Members Only