Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammie-Middlesbrough  (Read 5272 times)

4 review(s) for sammie-middlesbrough (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MasterChief

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been meaning to see Sammie for a while now, and was driving through Middlesbrough today so...

Booking nice and easy few emails on AW and it was sorted, quick text in the morning and address sent over, text from street and Sammie calls me with directions, all good :)

Sammie answers the door, and I have to say she is not much of a looker, and is carrying a few more pounds than her pictures would have you think, the pictures are of her but she is a bit heavier than she looks in them.

Money out of the way (Weekend special £50 for 30 min), get stripped off and onto the bed, plenty kissing, DFK and its not long before Sammie is kissing her way down to my balls, she sucked them into her mouth one at a time, then she starts to lick my cock all over plenty of spit and eye contact, very nice, after a while of this she puts my dick in her mouth and slides down until she has me balls deep in her mouth, first time I have ever had my whole length down a girls throat, to top it all off she then starts bobbing her head up and down, fuck me nearly shot my load there and then, she then slides her mouth back along my cock till she has just the head in and sucks and licks..... Deep throated me about another half dozen times, this really was the best blowjob I have had in 30 odd years of punting! Well done girl  :D

On with the hood and offered my choice of positions, finished up with her legs around my neck so she is bent double, all the right noises and not over the top, but after that blowjob was just somewhere to finish off to be honest. If CIM was on offer would have shot my load down the back of her throat and walked away with a smile from ear to ear.

Now the not so good stuff - As mentioned above she is no looker, is a bit older than I normally go for, I would say she was mid 30s and is a bit heavier than her pictures suggest. Her phone rang three times in the appointment, she answered it twice, and would have done the third time I guess, but for the fact her legs were round my neck and I was pounding her pussy at the time. Would I go again? Maybe if only for that blowjob, if CIM were on offer I would go back regularly, without the blowjob no!

Toshiba

Thanks

A big no from me, answering the phone twice is a fucking piss take

Basilbasset

Thanks

A big no from me, answering the phone twice is a fucking piss take

I agree answering the phone during MY TIME a big No No Nd a turn off

Offline John280

I'm really tempted to go just for the blowjob. Sounds class.

Thanks for posting the review.

Offline Lamnguin

I'd have to agree with the OP- oral 1st class, fabulous tits, good comms. Not the best looking girl facially, but I thought her body was OK- not a stick but not overweight. Didn't like the flat though- constant noise of building work, smell of fags (not strong but I really don't like this); she asked me to put my clothes on a bed in another room- by this time I had my glasses off, didn't notice the stains on the mattress till after... :vomit:

I'd call her a neutral myself but still tempted to go back for that blowjob and those tits...

Offline MasterChief

Yeah, I was tempted to make this a neutral, but that blowjob......

Shame no CIM :dash:

Offline Dimond dave

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What can be sead about Sam

WOW !!!!!  Fucking amazing. !!!!     

Body and face of an angel. Very sweet girl  totally welcoming  door to door service 100%  I've seen sam now vest part of twice a week for two months.    Even on the first visit sam treats you like she's knowen you for years.   

I've made some serious punts over the last 5 years.  And sam ticks all the boxes  regardless of what service you go for ,, personally I've been for a lap dance and a blow job  right up to a 4 hour booking.  ( thanks to the right horse in the grand natinal )   Regardless of the booking time stay puts 110% into every thing   

Highly recomend guys.   

Offline WillyW

Save them for AW "Dave" this is the place for honest comments

Online Highlander

In before "Diamond Dave"  is banned. They must think we're thick as f#@k !

Offline japseyeuk

Given the poor grammar, it's actually Dave that is "thick as f*&k'

Offline Yuppie

Can vouch for her oral. Genuine deep throat. Would be one of the best in the north east if she allowed cim. Genuine toe curler. Friendly enough to boot.

Offline sesalovdarlo

I saw Sam when she first started out. Everybody raves bout her oral but did t really feel much to be honest. Maybe her technique has improved so will give her another go.

Not to into deepthroat, prefer the feeling of my cock being sucked rather than just a wet mouth on my cock.

Offline Yuppie

I saw Sam when she first started out. Everybody raves bout her oral but did t really feel much to be honest. Maybe her technique has improved so will give her another go.

Not to into deepthroat, prefer the feeling of my cock being sucked rather than just a wet mouth on my cock.

Yeah I guess everyone is different. But she has good technique from licking the shaft to sliding it all into her mouth. Plenty of ball licking too. All I'd say is make sure ur hair free and clean and she will go to town on it

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yeah I guess everyone is different. But she has good technique from licking the shaft to sliding it all into her mouth. Plenty of ball licking too. All I'd say is make sure ur hair free and clean and she will go to town on it

Ball licking and shaft licking asside how does her sucking technique feel??

Offline Yuppie

Ball licking and shaft licking asside how does her sucking technique feel??

I'll have to arrange another punt just to test out her sucking technique. Will report back to you ha. She is willing to please so I'm sure she will suck just the way you ask   :D

dough_boy

I wanted to see her but found out at the end that she doesnt see coloured guys .. so gonna miss out... she should state this in her AW profile and her personal website.. so people dont waste time in emsils and phone calls

She does look good though