Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alice Fox - Aberdeen  (Read 3178 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4815976) (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Yakuza0

Just a heads up this is a TS Review

External Link/Members Only

Happened this summer.

Price - £150/h

Location - Flat in the city centre, was cozy and nice inside. Blinds were shut with some dim lights going.

Comms - Messaged her on WhatsApp and she replied nearly instantly, got the location details and told her that I will be there in ~30mins
When I got to her mentioned place, she told me which flat to buzz in and she instantly answered and let me in. Speaks and understands English well.

Girl - She looks pretty accurate compared to her pictures, I'd say if we looked towards a more criticism driven opinion she was a 7/10 for me. A tad bit chubbier on the face compared to the photos and the dick is definitely smaller, 5-6 inches.

Meeting- Door to the flat opened and the usual behind the door and lets you in tactic. Gave me a welcome kiss, pretty feminine voice. There's some quiet music playing in the background. She nearly instantly asked for my age, as I was 19 at that point, so I told her that I was 18. She was pretty shocked, but more about the fact of what the fuck am I doing in Aberdeen so young :D
We talked a bit about what am I intersted in and I told her that it was my first time with a TS and punting in-general, said we can go versatile. Gave her the paper and she went to put it somewhere.

I always thought that I am a more aggresive person when having sex, as in less foreplay, more fucking (grabbing the neck and etc.). But she proved to me that taking things slowly with nice foreplay was way better. We started off with some DFK, her profile used to said that "you need to look good and clean for DFK/OWO" (lucky me I guess?). Then we slowly moved on to more intimate parts of groping each others cocks and slowly laying down on bed. Both got undressed, she wore a nice lingerie (like I've asked). She OWO's me (amazing BJ), deepthroats me, as I'm an only a bit bigger than average, then comes my first cock sucking. She teaches me how to do it, everything feels nice. We 69 for a bit and then she puts a pillow under my back and puts a condom on. She slowly starts fucking me with DFK involved. Everything feels great, I ask her to go faster and she does. About 15 minutes later she cums inside the bag. Now comes the problem, no matter what I can't get fully hard  :lol:
She asks me if I can even get hard.
-"well yeah, I just did when you were blowing me"
We laugh it off, but I still can't get fully hard (most likely just mental thing, as I can easily get hard, used to happen to me with my first gf too)
So I rim her for several minutes, she enjoys it a lot and she's back on top, she wants to try and bb me, prolly because I'm that young and there's 0 risk with me. Instant nope from me, so she pulls out another bag, but this time slowly fucks me and tells me that she can't cum again, as it will be too much for her today (was most likely her last client). She's not going too fast, but she keeps on fucking me and I finally get hard but nearly instantly cum :lol:. This is the one an only time she looks at her phone and tells me that there's 5 minutes left (had an alarm set-up. But the alarm went off soon after and she just turned it off and kept going.
After the amazing orgasm on myself, she tells me that she would definitely kiss me right now if there was no cum on me :D
She gives me some wipes, I clean up, dress up. We talk a bit, she tells me that she's 26 if I remember correctly. We do some more DFK and normal kissing while she's sitting on my lap. Goodbyee kiss when exiting and I am walking home full of joy on how great my first punt went.

Summary – An amazing meeting, especially for my first punt, sadly I didn't get to fuck her just because of my mental :dash:. I wouldn't go back, as I'm leaning towards TS that look a bit better (in my opinion). Alice looks great too, but not for my perfect taste. I'm returning to London for uni, so I have a lot of expectations there. But if you live in Aberdeen, then Alice is a definitely a girl you should visit.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 03:26:24 am by Yakuza0 »

Offline stevedave

So, she wanted to bareback you?

That should be a massive red flag, really.

Offline Yakuza0

So, she wanted to bareback you?

That should be a massive red flag, really.

She asked to bb, rather than just going for it and hoping, that I won’t notice.

Online mills_and_bhuna

maybe a slightly different shade. But still red.

Offline lamboman

Oh that's ok then  :(
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

Oh that's ok then  :(

Yeah, at least she asked first. What a sweetheart  :rose: