Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allegra_GFE - Manchester  (Read 4046 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6262137) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Trotter671]

Offline joe_lloyd99

Incall at Apartment in Manchester

External Link/Members Only

£150 hour GFE

Comms: Messaged her the day before asking about availability and confirming services. Received a reply the next day and confirmed times. I texted to say I had set off and I went for some dutch courage in a local bar. Received a text about 5-10 minutes after the proposed start time with details of location.

Location: This was a nice building in the city centre. Very nice apartment. There is only a handful of apartments in the building and the corridors were eerily quiet so possibly something to consider. Lots of secure and non secure parking available near by.

Girl: Allegra is gorgeous. Great figure, lips, teeth. She smelt amazing and I'd say age is accurate. Possibly late 20s. Great looking girl.

Meet: Allegra was stood behind the door in a dimly lit room in a sexy matching set and robe. Big smile from her. Paperwork handed over and she offered me a drink. We then went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. No shower was offered but I dress quite smartly so not sure if this made any difference. She made me feel at ease straight away.

Lots of DFK, OWO, DT, nice bit of tongue play on the shaft/balls. Mish, doggy, CG. I had a 'tactical' wank before hand (amateur hour) and I had no problem getting it up but was doubtful of finishing.  I asked where I could finish and she said where would you like to - dream girl. I said in her mouth which I duly did. She left to deposit it somewhere and I quickly got dressed.

I was very nervous throughout  :dash: and I was totally unaware of the time (still not figured this out yet) so we had a nice chat whilst I was getting myself sorted. As I got outside I realised that I had probably only been in there 40 minutes but this was all my own fault. No clock watching from Allegra.

Verdict: Allegra is a beautiful girl and great conversationalist, she made me feel as comfortable as she could and provided an excellent intense GFE service. Very enthusiastic.

Would I return? Yes!

I was adamant that I'd be going back the week after and I still intend to at some point. However I can now see the excitement in visiting other SP.

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review Joe :hi: Just realised it's Allegra who used to be at McKenzies _ I've seen her ages ago and had a very naughty time (review up on here) - time for a rematch I think!

Offline joe_lloyd99

I was always interested in Mckenzies as the girls and reviews looked excellent. I never took advantage of it though.

Any idea where any of the other girls are at?

Anyone you would recommend in the North West?

Thanks

Offline Trotter671

I'd seen Brooke (petite blonde) and Kacie (petite brunette) before I saw Allegra (both reviews up on here). No idea if gone indie or elsewhere or retired TBH :unknown:

Offline joe_lloyd99

Okay, thanks man.

I've just had a look at some of your reviews and a lot of those girls are in my HL. I have contacted some of them with no real success.

I have 0 AW feedback so don't know if this is an issue.

Offline Re

I'd seen Brooke (petite blonde) and Kacie (petite brunette) before I saw Allegra (both reviews up on here). No idea if gone indie or elsewhere or retired TBH :unknown:

This is Brooke from Mckenzies :

Offline Cryton123

Thanks for the review.

Are her tits natural or enhanced? She looks just my type as long as she hasn’t got bolt ons.

Offline OakTree

Kassandra used to be at McKenzies. It was a few years ago though. I saw her a number of times while she was there.

Offline joe_lloyd99

Thanks for the review.

Are her tits natural or enhanced? She looks just my type as long as she hasn’t got bolt ons.

Bolt ons. Good but quite firm.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 09:21:26 am by joe_lloyd99 »

Offline Cryton123

Bolt ons. Good but quite firm.

Thanks for the info   :thumbsup:

Sadly that’s me out of the running, I only like naturals  :hi:

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review she sounds fun!  :thumbsup: