Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TigerLilly Belfast  (Read 8192 times)

9 review(s) for tigerlilly84 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Online ardsman99

This was my 2nd meet with Tigerlilly... The first was just before lockdown...This was just last week

I really enjoyed my first time with Tigerlilly and this time was no different.

Original comms were all done via text and very easy to arrange.

A few things have changed, firstly the location is a bit better, a really nice apartment near to the Titanic Quarter.
Very discreet, easy to find, easy to park and no issue with nosy neighbours.

I was met at the apartment front door and taken up to her apartment, which itself is an upgrade  on the previous apartment.

Tiger had changed ever so slightly as well, I would say an improvement on what was already stunning.
Obvious one is that she is now totally shaved, I do not mind it either way TBH. Her hair is even more red and she has bigger boobs since lockdown, all very nice indeed.

Tiger is very friendly, warm and funny. She is really easy to get on with, which all makes for a better meet.

On arrival I was offered a shower and then it was onto the main event.

She is very attentive as to what you like and I would imagine most things are within her capability. I am pretty vanilla to be fair and so it was a straight forward GFE type encounter.

First some DFK followed by OWO, me going down on her and finished off with cowgirl to a fast and fun crescendo.
Once finished, a bit of chat, another shower and that was that pretty much.
As stated in earlier reviews, definitely not a clock watcher, very good looking and knows pretty much exactly what she is doing.

I was 45mins for £160 (which is on the slightly higher side) but compared to some others I have tried is 100% worth the extra 20/30 quid for a high level service.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Longtimedead

Online ardsman99

100% definitely not

Putting it politely, she has put on a few post lockdown curves

Still very slim but just with a little more ample boobage

Online ardsman99

An even better figure than before IMO

Offline Longtimedead

I do struggle with her prices considering an hour of her pleasure use to be £100

Offline frankcastle

I do struggle with her prices considering an hour of her pleasure use to be £100
I honestly think since she started working with Sarah she must have decided to put her price up to match. I've see her before and liked her but she wouldn't be a 2 bills choice for me atm

Offline Greg05

100% definitely not

Putting it politely, she has put on a few post lockdown curves

Still very slim but just with a little more ample boobage

She hates this site… and you’ve just said she is fatter… good luck getting another appointment.

Offline 20jay

She hates this site… and you’ve just said she is fatter… good luck getting another appointment.

When she has so many bookings that she can afford this attitude :sarcastic:

Online ardsman99

Morning Greg, I 100% didn’t call her that… you just did  :D

As for not liking this site, that is anyone’s prerogative but an honest, positive review on this site is worth its weight in gold compared with any other site.

As for “value” for money, I do understand that all prices seem in the high side and have done for a good while, in this case I believe the price increase reflects the quality of service compared to what I have received for 140/150 an hour.

Offline Soulsparc

How would she know who the reviewer is? He's not going to ring her up and say "I'm xxx from the UK punting forum" is he?

Offline frankcastle

Why would any good WG hate this site. It's just honest feedback and opinions. So if you're really that good no one will have anything other than positive to say. You shouldn't blame us lot for having this to rely on as the actual advertising sites have so many reviews that are potentially dodgy. And with prices being charged it's completely understand that people want a credible review before deciding how to spend their hard earned money.
This site helps us separate the good from bad so if you know your providing a quality service then why would you care about what's being said here!

Offline Greg05

Why would any good WG hate this site. It's just honest feedback and opinions. So if you're really that good no one will have anything other than positive to say. You shouldn't blame us lot for having this to rely on as the actual advertising sites have so many reviews that are potentially dodgy. And with prices being charged it's completely understand that people want a credible review before deciding how to spend their hard earned money.
This site helps us separate the good from bad so if you know your providing a quality service then why would you care about what's being said here!

Don’t know why the good would hate it but they do. Maybe because it’s outside of their control :unknown: she certainly wasn’t the only one who questioned me about the site. “What site are you talking about” has always been my reply.

Tigerlilly has a negative here despite probably being the best there is around.

I remember many a time in Scotland the WGs taking it that thick we didn’t worship they’d join the site to defend themselves but 9 out 10 times make themselves look worse.

I’ve had one here who wrongly guessed who they thought I was but also points to the fact that punters here are running off to tell their favourites person x said whatever about them.  :unknown:

It shouldn’t need clarification but I won’t be running off to tell any WG anything, just warning the OP that she may take it thick. Maybe she won’t, who knows. Another reason I try to deal in generalities and leave sufficient time after a punt before reviewing.

Offline 20jay

Don’t know why the good would hate it but they do. Maybe because it’s outside of their control :unknown: she certainly wasn’t the only one who questioned me about the site. “What site are you talking about” has always been my reply.

Tigerlilly has a negative here despite probably being the best there is around.

I remember many a time in Scotland the WGs taking it that thick we didn’t worship they’d join the site to defend themselves but 9 out 10 times make themselves look worse.

I’ve had one here who wrongly guessed who they thought I was but also points to the fact that punters here are running off to tell their favourites person x said whatever about them.  :unknown:

It shouldn’t need clarification but I won’t be running off to tell any WG anything, just warning the OP that she may take it thick. Maybe she won’t, who knows. Another reason I try to deal in generalities and leave sufficient time after a punt before reviewing.

Of course they hate a site that makes their business model public, even good girls have a bad day ( also Tiger must have had one of this days as we can see ) and they don't want to read that here.
The consumer demands consistent quality, regardless of whether it is beef, chicken or hookers :sarcastic:

Offline Roman77

I was 45mins for £160 (which is on the slightly higher side) but compared to some others I have tried is 100% worth the extra 20/30 quid for a high level service.

If you can afford Lilly's new rates and enjoy her services then why not? I just find £200 for an hour and £160 for 45 mins too high especially in the current climate. The duos also put me off. £400 for an hour and only half the work and attention. Obviously they are now aiming for higher end clients with deep pockets. Wonder how regulars who supported Lilly long before she discovered Sarah and the highlife feel now?

Offline 20jay

I could afford higher rates but I won't pay them. As already said  160 quid per hour is the maximum ( I book most time 30Min for £60-80 ), everything abouve it probably justified if someone has "special requests" which is not the case with me.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 06:57:46 pm by 20jay »

Offline Ultra77

I seen her for 5/6 years. Haven’t seen her for a few months and to be honest not sure I will again. 160 quid is double what she was for 45 minutes 2/3 months ago.

No doubt Sarah turned on to the higher rates.

If we are being honest she was probably too cheap for years.

Offline frankcastle

Totally agree she was too cheap for too long but double is a lot!
I see this site as similar to other review sites for other services/ businesses and why shouldn't we have it. As long as the review is truthful to what happened then it deserves a place to be heard for the benefit of all us who are paying...same as any business
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 09:14:55 pm by daviemac »

Offline Greg05

Totally agree she was too cheap for too long but double is a lot!
I see this site as similar to other review sites for other services/ businesses and why shouldn't we have it. As long as the review is truthful to what happened then it deserves a place to be heard for the benefit of all us who are paying...same as any business

This site is for us the consumer. It’s steered me generally in a good direction. Personally think I few peoples tastes are too low but it’s the same as any review system when Amazon or movies different strokes different folks.

Offline 20jay

This site is for us the consumer. It’s steered me generally in a good direction. Personally think I few peoples tastes are too low but it’s the same as any review system when Axxxxxx or movies different strokes different folks.

I feel here at times in the circle of an exquisite millionaire club when I read what people are willing to spend on girls. I'm certainly not poor, but I don't pay dream prices.

Offline Roman77

I feel here at times in the circle of an exquisite millionaire club when I read what people are willing to spend on girls. I'm certainly not poor, but I don't pay dream prices.

I used to be able to afford more but due to changes in circumstances I no longer have the resources for high end prices. £200 an hour would have to be very special to justify the rate and be an occasional one off treat. As long as the ‘millionaire club’ continue paying the high rates the WG’s will take advantage and no doubt increase their prices further in the future.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 05:11:35 pm by Roman77 »

Offline scarfiman

I agree. Just too expensive. The most Ive ever paid was 200e for Mistress Jessica in Tenerife, but back then a euro was just over 80p

Offline poacher no2

AS one she has blocked many years ago (for very little) Above punters better hope she is in a good mood or there will be a lot of the block bottom
Have since found a regular at about £100 for the hour and get a good service without the mood swings.
Although she was good at her work just the attitude was a problem

Offline frankcastle

Well hopefully we've all got different usernames on aw , :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline senordingdongs

She doesn’t do it for me at all, her and Sarah just look incredibly average both facially or body wise, not a curve between them . No wonder they are laughing all the way to the bank that hornballs will pay £200 to bang them.

Offline frankcastle

She doesn’t do it for me at all, her and Sarah just look incredibly average both facially or body wise, not a curve between them . No wonder they are laughing all the way to the bank that hornballs will pay £200 to bang them.
I saw her once back when she was 100 HR but I agree like nice enough looking but nothing special and definitely no curves. Found her nice but a little odd/awkward. Think she liked me and said I was welcome back anytime but haven't returned as she was really my type.
I was tempted by Sarah purely cause she sounds filthy and up for some anal etc. Heard good things about her...but she's not my body type...you wouldn't recommend her facially either? Have you met Sarah or where did you see her face?
Thanks bro appreciate the help!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 11:57:58 pm by frankcastle »

Offline Roman77

I saw her once back when she was 100 HR but I agree like nice enough looking but nothing special and definitely no curves. Found her nice but a little odd/awkward. Think she liked me and said I was welcome back anytime but haven't returned as she was really my type.

I saw Lilly a few times years ago before I discovered UKP. At £100 for the hour she was underselling herself but to suddenly double it  :scare: 
Frank you're spot on, awkward and a little strange. Then she blocked me completely due to something I found very immature. Lilly was always too thin but her service was very good. Sarah's photos do nothing for me. Definitely no curves on her. Each to their own but I'd rather have the mature curvy woman anytime and at £200 I couldn't bring myself to spend that on either.

Offline frankcastle

Yep Roman I agree about the mature curvey type. But we're all different and I am tempted to try Sarah. Yeah lily was nice but we both obviously picked up the same vibe. She was under selling but now it's the price bracket that I'd only consider if she was really my type. But fair play to her she's obviously doing very well with my happy clients

Offline belfastpunter

Old face pics lurking about the net if you look hard enough. Discussed in thread below, but links auto deleted due to new site rules. 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246949.0
It's good to know what you get for £200.

Mods delete if not allowed

Offline Yermansammy

Follow her on Twitter or Instagram for some recent full face pics...and she has had her lips done, but not the ridiculous balloons you see...very inviting!

Offline sim0256

Earlier photos of TL bear little resemblance to girl now and are probably up to ten years old.

TL is now is a mature , late thirties , stunner , who takes pride in her work ,her services provided and her appearance. IMO other girls I've visited could learn from her .

A visit to her is always a pleasure especially after the first visit when you know what to expect and what you'll get.  On the way to my first visit I was stressed out and almost did a runner . Her professionalism shone through and she put me at ease very quickly , we now talk like old friends .

I've no comment about rates that has been to death on this site . It's your money you make your choice.

Offline sim0256

As a late follow up  TL has reduced her prices and it seems permanent with no new charges for extras so all those  commenting  about high prices need to look again . I think most of you will have seen this anyway on another posting as it seems she has a small band  of followers on here. Good luck with booking , she will be busy  :hi:

Offline frankcastle

Oh yeah forgot it'll make her tough to get a booking again  :dash: :dash:

Offline Ultra77

I’d also imagine that her period will appear 3/4 times a month when she’s got a better offer 😂😂