Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irish Annabel Taylor, Dublin Ringsend  (Read 3837 times)

Offline Tony Blair

Caveat:  90% sure I have the right profile but with EI they shut down the profiles so I cannot check.  Will correct if I find I am wrong, and apologies too.

Link: External Link/Members Only
When: September 2021

Comms:  Very difficult, slow turnaround

Services: HJ, BJ, Sex.
Price & Time: 200 euros for hour.

Summary.  Big lady with a gut, smokers breath, spotty arse, not a turn on at all, overpriced by far, would say 120 euros may bring it to a neutral but probably not.

Why go?
Had one free moment on a trip to Dublin, Pictures looked ok but were misleading, fancied an Irish girl.

Lady:
Irish, about 5’10”, big shoulders, big gut, fat, could be cleaner.  Smokers breath, dark curly hair, a cruel person would compare her to Andre the Giant. 
Pictures not really representative. 

Location:  Ringsend, directions were really bad.  Small dark flat in nice looking building.

Meet:
Got there and after 20 minute delay while got final directions got in to flat.
Bit of a shock when I saw her as she was not attractive but I was short on time and I had prepared for a meet.
Paid and she undressed and she got the bed.  Handjob, enthusiastic blowjob, kissing but the smokers breath was repellent.
Finished after 40 minutes but even at 200 euros an hour I could not take much more.

Return? No.
Recommend.  No, Save your money.

NB.  A bit of a cruel review but at this price I really hoped for better and I would not wish her on anyone unless she is their perfect fetish.

Offline PumpDump

Big gut and fat, sounds like a typical Irish or British woman.

Offline northwest69

Seen her about a year ago when she was up North. You have described her perfectly! She was pissed when I seen her and also never stopped talking!

Online the-triangle

Have tried a few times to arrange visit when she has been up north but seems difficult to track down ,,this review would suggest I shouldnt bother next time!...mind you the thought of seeing a female Andre the Giant is not without a little curiosity factor!

Offline Tony Blair

Profile is back up and running on EI.  99.99% sure got the right profile.
Pictures are flattering if not wildly photoshopped.
EI Reviews are astonishingly flattering.  Only one review would show any reality.

Offline maxQ

EI Reviews are astonishingly flattering.  Only one review would show any reality.

The lads still writing reviews on EI are total fucking clowns, just ignore them

Offline kinkywhip43

I remember seeing Annable few years back in derry, dont know about anyone else but she looked a bit manly to me, i asked for the massage only service lol

Offline Tony Blair

The lads still writing reviews on EI are total fucking clowns, just ignore them

She is back online on EI and you are understating how unbelievably shite the reviews are.  A couple of examples below describing the biggest munter I have ever been with.

I might retire from punting now as nothing is gonna beat that experience, great to have someone speaking good English and who genuinely enjoys her work. treat her good folks

One of the best if not the best , unbelievable I highly recommend,she is an amazing person location perfect and easy to find , her photos don't do her justce

There are more of the same but no basis in the horrible reality this woman.