Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexiah Wolverhampton  (Read 938 times)

Offline 122jay

External Link/Members Only

Was passing through for a meeting that day, it’s a discrete house around 10 minutes from the main train station. A week ago.

Sent a message on WhatsApp the morning before and sorted out the booking. All comms on the day via text and straight forward, but I got the impression that the other stuff she has going on in her family life could have meant a zero response on the day.

Nice blond, , very pleasant person  but I’d not go and say FAF. Nice to chat to and she explained she was getting a few bad reviews because of comms, has a lot in her normal life to deal with. So if you’ve not met her I’d persevere without taking it personally.

30 mins, started with DFK, unlimited throughout the session. Nice owo, and then very vanilla positions, but that’s all I wanted on the day. Doesn’t swallow. Dressed in a very short tight white dress. I’d agree with most the other comments about her service and she’s not a clock watcher or on her mobile.

Her tits were big but felt  a bit deflated.

Anal was on offer for a bit more, but I had another train to catch and stayed approx 50 mins so gave her an extra £20 as it was an enjoyable time.

Go again? If I were local then maybe for a quick, safe and friendly shag.