Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Price  (Read 8678 times)

Offline mr.bluesky

Stupid bitch has no shame. I guarantee I won't be tuing in to watch it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 03:49:27 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just saw it on the TV schedule, not sure when it was filmed as these things can take a while to be screened but my instant thought was she was bankrupt or similar so how does she get to keep this pad  :unknown:

Online myothernameis

She has also joined the site Onlyfans, and if you subscribe, you get to see her raunchy photos

External Link/Members Only

Offline Markus

Staggered the amount of money these ‘celebrities’ make on sites like OnlyFans.  80% goes to the creator and 20% to the people who run OnlyFans.

Apparently some of them are earning £1 million a month.  No wonder she signed up for it.

Offline Matrix

Offline lamboman

"Her boyfriend Carl Woods watched on, dressed in a tracksuit"
 That line speaks volumes and she looks ridiculous.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Does anyone actually find her attractive? Even given my advanced years and lack of opportunity, I wouldn't with somebody else's. She's a dog.

Online Ghost89

I hate the cunt. She’s a “celebrity” figure for all that’s wrong with this country. Breaches restraining orders, numerous driving bans, escapes going to prison and how is she penalised?? Another tv contract and newspaper stories.

Offline lillythesavage

Does anyone actually find her attractive? Even given my advanced years and lack of opportunity, I wouldn't with somebody else's. She's a dog.

That is an insult to my mutt, he is much better looking than her  :D

How many £11.09 get paid will answer, must be younger and better than her surely, I would not pay the 9p :D

Offline theblade

She’s a car crash. She was ok years ago but coke has scrambled her brain cell. She should have stayed with Peter Andre think he’s a decent guy compared to all these toy boys she’s shagging now.

Offline shaft10

I would, just because its Katie Price ... then I'd post a review on here.

Offline Straightsix

I would, just because its Katie Price ... then I'd post a review on here.
Same here but only if she did 15 minute appointments.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Marmalade

I don’t know much about her — my eyes seem to skip over every time she’s in the news. Isn’t she another one of those better seen shagged and not heard?

Online chrishornx

I don’t know much about her — my eyes seem to skip over every time she’s in the news. Isn’t she another one of those better seen shagged and not heard?

You seem to know enough

Offline mh

She was ok years ago but coke has scrambled her brain cell.

No, she has always been a fruit loop. It has just presented itself in different ways and she is getting old and running out of road.

Offline CanOfRedBull

I hate the cunt. She’s a “celebrity” figure for all that’s wrong with this country. Breaches restraining orders, numerous driving bans, escapes going to prison and how is she penalised?? Another tv contract and newspaper stories.

I completely agree.  If your average person in the street did the things she has they would have been locked up a long time ago.   But as usual with society it is one rule for her and another rule for the average Joe in the street.   

Why the media continue to give her a platform and airtime is a disgrace, she is an unfit mother, a danger to those around her and should be locked up.

Offline george r

cant stand her, and the papers are worse for giving her the headlines she wants? its all shit..

Offline mr.bluesky

She’s a car crash. She was ok years ago but coke has scrambled her brain cell. She should have stayed with Peter Andre think he’s a decent guy compared to all these toy boys she’s shagging now.

A lucky escape for Peter Andre.

Offline Sha99er

An absolute slapper thats been rogered more times than a policemans radio, seriously though itake away the name if she were a prozzie and appeared in my area I wouldent even think twice about spending my hard earned on someone else.

Online PepelePew

Don't forget she took Gareth Gates' virginity, while she was already pregnant!

An absolute slapper thats been rogered more times than a policemans radio, seriously though itake away the name if she were a prozzie and appeared in my area I wouldent even think twice about spending my hard earned on someone else.
/

You could imagine her being in Bambi Black's stable couldn't you. They would get on like a house on fire I bet. Then later she could take over from Kiri?

Offline lostandfound

Don't really get all the hate for her.

Are celebs who made a name and fortune by getting their tits out supposed to be pillars of society?

Online Ghost89

Don't really get all the hate for her.

Are celebs who made a name and fortune by getting their tits out supposed to be pillars of society?

Nothing to do with that. If you read the previous entries, it’s to do with the fact that she habitually breaks the law and uses her “celebrity” status to get away with things that the ordinary person would be punished for. As well as this her fame hungry attitude towards what some would call exploitation of her severely disabled son Harvey to get away with offences and to further her “career”. You could almost use Katie price as the Oxford English Dictionary definition of what a Cunt is.

Offline Private Parts

Compare Katies bank balance to our esteemed membership.
Good luck to her.
Rightly or otherwise her children will be provided for!
 :hi:
PP

Offline lostandfound

Nothing to do with that. If you read the previous entries, it’s to do with the fact that she habitually breaks the law and uses her “celebrity” status to get away with things that the ordinary person would be punished for. As well as this her fame hungry attitude towards what some would call exploitation of her severely disabled son Harvey to get away with offences and to further her “career”. You could almost use Katie price as the Oxford English Dictionary definition of what a Cunt is.

Just looked over it. Seems like she has a chaotic lifestyle and made and lost a lot of money. No different to many other minor celebs.

Also clear that you hate her and like to call her a cunt. Hmm ...

Online Ghost89

Just looked over it. Seems like she has a chaotic lifestyle and made and lost a lot of money. No different to many other minor celebs.

Also clear that you hate her and like to call her a cunt. Hmm ...

Well I do try to keep a lid on the use of the word but the mention of her name encourages a reflex action. In fairness to her, there are others that provoke this reaction also.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 10:25:50 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline Markus

She is just using what she has to keep the money rolling in.   I don’t condone some of the things she has done but other famous people are no different.  Frank Lampard was pictured recently using his mobile phone in one hand with a coffee in the other. By using a clever lawyer he avoided a driving ban.  Yes drinking and driving is worse but famous people using their fortune to get themselves out of a sticky situation is nothing new.

Offline Blackpool Rock

You could imagine her being in Bambi Black's stable couldn't you. They would get on like a house on fire I bet. Then later she could take over from Kiri?
:lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Compare Katies bank balance to our esteemed membership.
Good luck to her.
Rightly or otherwise her children will be provided for!
 :hi:
PP
Well none of us have any idea how much anyone else on this site is worth but looking at this article Katie Price was at one point worth £45M but managed to blow it and went bankrupt in 2019
She baled herself out by taking out an IVA which basically means she drops her creditors in it and only pays them back part of what she owes them which in itself is a cunts trick IMO
Currently worth around £770K which is really money her creditors probably should have

I have no sympathy for her as she's basically blown her previous fortune then gone out drink driving etc, she doesn't deserve to get rich again

Online timsussex

Well none of us have any idea how much anyone else on this site is worth but looking at this article Katie Price was at one point worth £45M but managed to blow it and went bankrupt in 2019
She baled herself out by taking out an IVA which basically means she drops her creditors in it and only pays them back part of what she owes them which in itself is a cunts trick IMO
Currently worth around £770K which is really money her creditors probably should have

I have no sympathy for her as she's basically blown her previous fortune then gone out drink driving etc, she doesn't deserve to get rich again

I think that we all pretty much agree on what she deserves ....

Offline Davey Dykes

Hello class.

My name is Davey and I would happily pay upto £150 for the hour to fuck Katie Price hard, have her piss all over me, stick my toungue up her arse and splaf a load over her fake overblown tits.

There, I've said it.

Offline Marmalade

Hello class.

My name is Davey and I would happily pay upto £150 for the hour to fuck Katie Price hard, have her piss all over me, stick my toungue up her arse and splaf a load over her fake overblown tits.

There, I've said it.

Is that an attempt at a reverse booking ?  :D :cool: :D

Offline Davey Dykes

Well, you know, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Online chrishornx

Hello class.

There, I've said it.
You might get it for free and paid for it if you pitched it as a documentary to C4?

Offline Blackpool Rock

You might get it for free and paid for it if you pitched it as a documentary to C4?
Sloppy seconds after the cameraman; or thirds after the soundman; fourths after the rigger etc  :vomit:

Online Ghost89

I just don’t get why people entertain this repeat offending talentless cunt. In a nutshell….no.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Anyone going to watch?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Nope not me  :thumbsdown:

Love the title though "What Harvey did next", presumably he became her carer and got her out of debt when he was exploited again  :rolleyes:

Offline mr.bluesky

If she's supposed to be bankrupt then how come she's having all this plastic surgery recently  :unknown:

Online Ghost89

Online Bonker

A lot of TV is made by morons, about morons for morons.

Offline Bummer

Can’t disagree with lots said but you have to respect how she has looked after a child who is unwell when the idiot father has given her no support at all : I think she is addicted to operations which is a shame as she was a natural stunning girl
Banned reason: Non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

I see this twat has been in court again, this time for breaching a restraining order against her Ex's girlfriend, she just can't help herself can she  :dash:

Been to court so many times she has her own car parking space, shame she's banned from driving  :sarcastic:

Offline catweazle

She's opted to have it heard at Crown Court, presumably  to either a) buy time  or b) get away with it with a slap on the wrist (again)

Offline mr.bluesky

I see this twat has been in court again, this time for breaching a restraining order against her Ex's girlfriend, she just can't help herself can she  :dash:

Been to court so many times she has her own car parking space, shame she's banned from driving  :sarcastic:

Didn't stop her splashing out £179000 on a pink Ferrari recently  .Despite the fact that she is supposed to be bankrupt and banned from driving.  :angry: