Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Rose @ Lush (also an indi on AW) - Birmingham - TOFTT  (Read 330 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6255140) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline alibirmingham

This punt happened about a week ago and I gave a quick heads up at the time.  She has since left Lush but reviewed in case she comes back (which is doubtful as she was shit tbh) and because she has a AW page and works indi so will save anyone looking to book her from AW.

Some info about the punt already discussed in this thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321404.msg3350812#msg3350812

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price agreed and Time: 30 Mins £60

Services Agreed: OWO, RO, 69, Covered sex
Services declined: DT, Ball play of any kind, Fingering, Toys on her (even though listed as she used toys), CIM, WS (was listed on profile as a yes)  Also declined RO and 69 once we got started even though it was agreed

Some of the declined services are also on her AW page as likes but clearly that's bullshit.

Comms:

All done via the messaging app. A bit slow on replies at time but better than waiting on the phone. 

This took place just outside the ULEZ zone by Broadway Plaza off the Hagley Road. Got stung on parking this time round as I got caught out by a parking attendant  :dash:. This was after 7pm and I parked n the double yellows by the shops (as I have done many times before) so now I'd say either park in the Cinema car park, the Morrison's across the road or the free bays at the bottom of the road if you can find a space.

Room:

Getting worse. No towels is now a common theme so no shower facilities essentially. No bin in room, and bed is awful. Room has seen better days.

Appearance:

She presented herself quite nicely tbh. Dressed in a nice sexy lingerie set right when she opened the door. Nice smile and friendly welcome. Dropped some compliments to get the mood going. IN terms of body she was just as described, Nice and slim (size 6/8) but had a nice round bum. Tits were natural and a nice handful (I'd guess B/C cup) No major stretch marks, tummy fat, love handles etc so overall quite a nice body.

The details:

Started off with confirming details and expectations before handing over cash and glad I did. OWO was initially refused so I said that's fine but it's a must for me so I'd be leaving. I told her I was fully shaved if that made a difference and she asked if I was circumcised. It was only after that she said OK but very reluctantly. Discussed Ball play, fingering, toy, ws, etc some of which was a yes on her profile but told no to all the above. When it came to RO and 69 she said doesn't really enjoy it but I told her it would be a nice addition but it wasn't a no. She would later turn that into a solid NO as well.

Paid up now I thought I knew where I stood and got undressed, She messaged the agency and then set the timer (so I got full 30 mins unlike some other Lush girls)

Started by asking for a Lap dance as I liked her body. NOPE!! No lap dance either so FFS!!!

Onto bed for owo which was ok. But without DT, Ball play, and no touching her down below wasn't a mind blowing experience. after 3/4 mins she requested condom and I refused saying more BJ, Then I asked for RO and that's when I got told no so I got her to move around to the side so I could at least touch her pussy as she blew me. 2 mins later she again asked if I was ready for sex and I could tell where this was going so just said ok.

Rubbered up and started with CG, switching to Mish, followed by Doggy ending in prone bone. All positions were ok, She could ride ok, No penetration limitation in Mish, and took a good pounding in doggy. Once done she did offer wipes to clean up but no other help offered and I had to hunt down a bin again. No bin so ended up flushed down the loo at her request.

Summary:

Wasn't the worst I've had but long way off from what I would considered a good punt. Did initially think it's a neutral but now I've had time to think and reflect think it's a Neg. Just too many issues to be a neutral let alone a pos. Defo not a GFE and saying Vanilla punt would be an over statement. 

Would I Visit again??

It would of been a hard no even at lush £60 H/H but as a Indi on AW charging £80 H/H no chance!!!!

Offline Punter S Thompson

Did like the look of this one but held back after your warning.
Reading this review made me glad I did.
Thanks mate.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac