Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is a trip to Poland going to be a dead loss for a punting break?  (Read 9967 times)

Offline DaveyboyC

A very good 1st post !

& Witamy

External Link/Members Only

Can we get it in english ?

I 'click' english & this sends me to:  External Link/Members Only

We know roksa on here

Hi all I'm of to Wroclaw in 3 weeks,  first time on my own so wish me luck please 🙏

Can anyone help with registering for an account on External Link/Members Only please 

I can't find the answer to the validation questions says it's in the rules but I've read right through and I can't see it.

Tia

Offline artemiz

I think the password is "dziesiec" "dziesięć" or number 10. One of those.

Offline DaveyboyC

Offline DaveyboyC

I think the password is "dziesiec" "dziesięć" or number 10. One of those.

No variation of ten works Polish English you name it lol I even cleared the cache.  Ten is definitely the correct number though having searched it in the forum regs. Confusing

Offline hamusa

i think the password is "siedem"

Offline vindici

It's not difficult to use Google Translate and find the answers. I am a member of that forum, and can warn you that they enforce the rules very strictly, so if you take shortcuts and help to sign up, once you start posting you'll likely be banned pretty quickly.

If you sign up, make sure you understand the rules, they will not give you leeway if you are a foreigner.

Offline DaveyboyC

Offline DaveyboyC

Offline DaveyboyC

Goldbikini and Datezone.com are great if you want to sponsor a hottie. Get signed up lads.

Offline Malvolio

Goldbikini and Datezone.com are great if you want to sponsor a hottie. Get signed up lads.

How much money are we talking here?

Online YorkshireLad

How much money are we talking here?

My experience has been 1000zloty for the fit lasses..a few hours to overnight. The less good looking ones offer them 500zloty.

Online YorkshireLad

erodate.pl too

Offline DaveyboyC

Like said above 1000pln seems to get you a fitty mate.

Online Creativer

My experience has been 1000zloty for the fit lasses..a few hours to overnight. The less good looking ones offer them 500zloty.

Hi, women answer quickly on those websites ? how difficult is to arrange the meeting ?