Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza of Premium - Gateshead  (Read 1171 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline 2dogs52

External Link/Members Only

Comms- Usual good comms from Premium

£80 - 45 mins

August 2021

Gateshead apartments

Door release wasn’t working so Eliza had to come down the stairs to let me in. Dressed in leggings and hair tied back being as inconspicuous as possible having to do that all day.
Quick toilet trip and came back to find Eliza now in dark lingerie. Bit of DFK and she’s rubbing away through my jeans. Bra off so I can have a play with her perky tits and I’m sucking on those great nipples again. Knickers off and my fingers are doing the talking. She starts with some great OW before putting a condom on. Starts on top then flip over to a bit of mish. Legs up over my shoulder and I’m deep in there which she acknowledged with a smile. I then changed again to doggy and shoved my thumb in her arse. Wonderful sight and swiftly got to PONR.  Filled the bag and then was truly knackered. I could easily have nodded off such was the level of satisfaction but I had time for 2nd round yet.
Eliza started 2nd round trying to bring the old boy back to life with a bit more OW but was a bit of a struggle so I took over and coaxed him back into action.  This was supported with the wonderful sight and sounds of her playing with herself and jamming her fingers up there. Awesome memory. Then she took over for a HJ which resulted in me finishing over her tits.
Great girl. Great attitude. Great service.
Just need to be lucky to book her as she’s now so popular.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 11:37:54 pm by 2dogs52 »

Offline Ride4fun7

Tanks for the review. She looks stunning in the photos

Offline 2dogs52

Good craic as well which is rare in this game.

Offline johnr1

Thanks for the review 2dogs, Eliza has been at the top of this game for some time and will be for a long time I think, yes the girls are in it for the money but Eliza
really loves the job and loves sex,  I have seen off and on for a long time and she is always great, in her own words she said this is a great job and I love beeing fucked  :yahoo: