Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny_gnd Dronfield Sheffield  (Read 1950 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5539044) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline davy321

This meet took place a few weeks ago. £90 for half an hour.

Although her AW green light wasn't on, I dropped Jenny a text and got a quick response to say she was available later in the day.

Booked. As simple as that. Got the address shortly before the meet. The house is in a nice, safe area and there is some good on-road parking nearby.

Parked and got a text to come down, the door would be unlocked. Once through the door Jenny appeared and led me upstairs, removing her dress on the way. Others have commented on her girl next door looks, and I would go with that. Offered the use of the bathroom.

Began with light FK and the opportunity to run my hands over her body. Then removed her underwear and when down on her for a while. No issues here, clean and fresh. Fingers allowed along with some light rimming.

After a while she put on the condom and into missionary. On fulling the bag, she cleaned me up, and we cuddled and chatted for the last couple of minutes.

Offered a shower which I declined and I was on my way.

Overall a pleasant time with a nice woman. But as I don't punt much not sure I would rush back in preference to those I would still like to see.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 01:28:01 pm by davy321 »