Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Stourbridge  (Read 4116 times)

Offline Kingfisher69

Not interested in the SP. I just don't like how you are being a dick.
Here in the UK there is something called freedom of speech and I will not bow down to someone having a go at me for voicing my opinion.   

You've done nothing but have a go at people on here that're having a joke about what they look like. Why is that, can't people voice an opinion, this is a forum after all? So change people's view and post a review about they're like. But as you've said yourself you don't find them attractive either, so you agree with the general consensus on here that they are not attractive.

Offline Kingfisher69

Seems it just makes YOU obnoxious.
I do enjoy being obnoxious and taking the piss.

So what's upset you today Colston36? Has someone pinched your spunky sock?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 07:27:03 pm by Kingfisher69 »

Offline surreygent

If you think it's a joke to take the piss out of some ones looks then you really are a sad person, pathetic comes to mind

Offline oap69

I follow them on twitter. Ive been tempted to give them a go as there videos and a few of crystal on internet look good but then reviews on here havent been favourable to them and one of julies blogs referred to her getting carried away and bb in meets at times so ive held back. The biggest intrigue for me is the milking table as there doesnt seem to be many about who have one
I looked at their movie clips on Twitter and most are filmed with other SP's from different areas that sell movies themselves on AW. 
Too many false mmmmmmm's and ahrrrrrrrr's from Crystal and Julie in them.

Offline Kingfisher69

If you think it's a joke to take the piss out of some ones looks then you really are a sad person, pathetic comes to mind
Wow I seem to have rattled some cages today, even got a lurking account out of the woodwork who's been on here for 4 years and has only managed 2 reviews. Now that's pathetic mate, been saving your pennies up have you for a WG, sounds like another spunky sock to me.

So is that the best you can do is it? A sad and pathetic person, gosh that really cuts me to the quick doesn't it. It's a good job I don't give a shit. If I have an opinion I will voice it, if you don't like it I couldn't care less.

Offline RAJEC

Wow I seem to have rattled some cages today, even got a lurking account out of the woodwork who's been on here for 4 years and has only managed 2 reviews. Now that's pathetic mate, been saving your pennies up have you for a WG, sounds like another spunky sock to me.

So is that the best you can do is it? A sad and pathetic person, gosh that really cuts me to the quick doesn't it. It's a good job I don't give a shit. If I have an opinion I will voice it, if you don't like it I couldn't care less.

You’ve been here 6 months, don’t be a prick.

Offline Kingfisher69

You’ve been here 6 months, don’t be a prick.
I'm not being a prick, I don't like being bullied and that's what it feels like.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Kingfisher, you can’t have it both ways. Either you genuinely couldn’t care less about people’s reactions to your posts or you feel bullied by their reaction to them.

FWIW, you haven’t been the only person to poke some fun at these WG’s, but you do seem to be the only one taken to task for it - possibly because, IMHO, you didn’t stop at one post which makes you appear to be a bit vindictive. And then some of your subsequent posts have made you look like a bit of a twat to be honest.

My advice, should you be remotely interested  :) would be to exit this thread and ignore it. You’ve said your piece so just move on. You’ve contributed 16 reviews in your 6 months on here so you’ve already made valuable contributions, why risk invalidating them in the eyes of other members if they end up having little or no respect for you based on your posts in this thread? It would be a shame.

Oh, and freedom of speech doesn’t exist on this forum. Head1’s site, Head1’s rules. He decides what can and can’t be posted. One thing for which there is little tolerance is having a go at established members when you’re still a comparative newbie yourself. That’s the kind of behaviour likely to bring you to the attention of the mods, which wouldn’t be wise. You can disagree with people all you like, just be careful of your tone whilst doing so.

Offline Kingfisher69

Kingfisher, you can’t have it both ways. Either you genuinely couldn’t care less about people’s reactions to your posts or you feel bullied by their reaction to them.

FWIW, you haven’t been the only person to poke some fun at these WG’s, but you do seem to be the only one taken to task for it - possibly because, IMHO, you didn’t stop at one post which makes you appear to be a bit vindictive. And then some of your subsequent posts have made you look like a bit of a twat to be honest.

My advice, should you be remotely interested  :) would be to exit this thread and ignore it. You’ve said your piece so just move on. You’ve contributed 16 reviews in your 6 months on here so you’ve already made valuable contributions, why risk invalidating them in the eyes of other members if they end up having little or no respect for you based on your posts in this thread? It would be a shame.

Oh, and freedom of speech doesn’t exist on this forum. Head1’s site, Head1’s rules. He decides what can and can’t be posted. One thing for which there is little tolerance is having a go at established members when you’re still a comparative newbie yourself. That’s the kind of behaviour likely to bring you to the attention of the mods, which wouldn’t be wise. You can disagree with people all you like, just be careful of your tone whilst doing so.
Wise words, I do tend to take things too far. Really need to work on my tolerance levels.

Thank you for the advice and I'll certainly bear it in mind for the future.  :thumbsup:

Online Colston36

I do enjoy being obnoxious and taking the piss.

So what's upset you today Colston36? Has someone pinched your spunky sock?

Nothing has upset me. But you have irritated quite a few people. You mistake insult for wit. And you are indeed obnoxious.

Offline Kingfisher69

Nothing has upset me. But you have irritated quite a few people. You mistake insult for wit. And you are indeed obnoxious.
Yes I've irritated people, but I've only had a go at people who have had a go at me first. So if you don't like it or can't cope with people talking back at you don't start it.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Wise words, I do tend to take things too far. Really need to work on my tolerance levels.

Thank you for the advice and I'll certainly bear it in mind for the future.  :thumbsup:

I think you need to learn when enough is enough  :unknown:

Online Colston36

Yes I've irritated people, but I've only had a go at people who have had a go at me first. So if you don't like it or can't cope with people talking back at you don't start it.

Besides being utterly obnoxious you are a liar. I did not "have a go" at you or "start it". Go back to your first comment to me. Truth and you are strangers. Taken all in all you are a 100% arsehole, squirting out offensive horseshit by the bucket-load.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 06:38:57 pm by Colston36 »

Offline Kingfisher69

Hidden Image/Members Only
The little one looks like Sid out of Ice Age, so the big one must be Manny but where's Diego?  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Bearing in mind what a fat, ugly bunch many of us are maybe people in glass houses who have to pay for what we don't get at home shouldn't be obnoxious..
You quoted my post and said this and you've gone on to call me obnoxious among other things ever since. So why dick about it? Why not be a man about it and admit it and we can all get on with our lives.

I absolutely hate bullying and those that hide behind their computers doing it. I’ve said it before if you have a go at me I will have a go back. If you can't handle that and quite clearly you can't seeing as you've just thrown your toys out of the pram, then don't start it. It's that straightforward.

Online Colston36

Bearing in mind what a fat, ugly bunch many of us are maybe people in glass houses who have to pay for what we don't get at home shouldn't be obnoxious..

You quoted my post and said this and you've gone on to call me obnoxious among other things ever since. So why dick about it? Why not be a man about it and admit it and we can all get on with our lives.

I absolutely hate bullying and those that hide behind their computers doing it. I’ve said it before if you have a go at me I will have a go back. If you can't handle that and quite clearly you can't seeing as you've just thrown your toys out of the pram, then don't start it. It's that straightforward.

As a last desperate attempt to remind you of the facts I did not "have a go" at you. The reverse was the case. Which is now closed.

Offline Bonkers123

I think you need to learn when enough is enough  :unknown:

I reciprocate what Kev40ish said here again for you. Just stop now. You are simply spamming a thread that would died days ago. No-one was rattled by you. You think the SP's are ugly. Some people disagree. End of.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:38:56 pm by Bonkers123 »

Offline sparkus

Just stop now. You are simply spamming a thread that would died days ago. No-one was rattled by you. You think the SP's are ugly. Some people disagree. End of.

Squaring up to mods never ends well on here...

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Squaring up to mods never ends well on here...

I am assuming he misquoted  :unknown:
Good edit makes more sense now  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:40:04 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Bonkers123

I am assuming he misquoted  :unknown:
Good edit makes more sense now  :hi:

Apologies for the confusion there!

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Apologies for the confusion there!

That’s fine no problem… :hi:
Although like you I hope he gives it a rest now, but he’s welcome to post on here again, but probably best to try to restrain himself..

Offline sparkus

Offline Bonkers123

Had me fooled too :D

Thank God for the edit button! Don't worry, I know my place around here!