Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex-Belle Late Cancellation - Maidstone  (Read 1475 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5855052) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline llanfair571

Profile Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have tried to see her a couple of times (Had a different number at the time) I got a response both times and an agreed time on the 2nd attempt but she never confirmed on the day so my time was not really wasted. She confirmed a time with me on the third try. It was a fairly long distance for me to travel, got a text 30 minutes before asking if I could arrive early, (booked for 9:00), I was driving so I did not see it and  could not respond, I pulled into a local petrol station only to for her to cancel 25 minutes before the booking, I assume I got bumped for a longer booking. Deserves a negative in my view, I would give way more notice if I had to cancel on a SP. Won't bother again.

I believe there is also a thread on here about her bad comms.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 01:43:01 pm by llanfair571 »

Offline anonymous86273

Comms are appalling. I’ve tried to see her numerous times but just gave up in the end. I suspected a PG scammer but someone did manage to see her a few weeks ago and left a positive review.

Offline Villapostie

Comms are appalling. I’ve tried to see her numerous times but just gave up in the end. I suspected a PG scammer but someone did manage to see her a few weeks ago and left a positive review.

Yeah I managed to see her and left a review. Was at a hotel by junction 6 and i gave her a positive. As you say though comms can be very patchy. Never known her to be available on a Saturday though.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 08:59:38 pm by Villapostie »

Offline llanfair571

Yeah I managed to see her and left a review. Was at a hotel by junction 6 and i gave her a positive. As you say though comms can be very patchy. Never known her to be available on a Saturday though.

Her profile was listed as available today

Offline hornypnter

My experience with her in regards to comms is that she is absolutely shit to put in mildly.
Agrees to a time then either does not respond despite reminders.
I am surprised some punters managed to see her.

Offline luv2kiss54

Her profile was listed as available today

Only up to 10.00am as clearly stated on the profile, presumably because she needs to check out of the hotel by that time.

Offline llanfair571

Good thing I booked for 9:00am, oh wait...  :). If it was the case she didn't think she would have enough time to get all her stuff ready to checkout she should have not accepted the booking and should plan ahead better. I only asked for 15 minutes anyway.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 11:31:12 am by llanfair571 »

Offline Villapostie

Good thing I booked for 9:00am, oh wait...  :). If it was the case she didn't think she would have enough time to get all her stuff ready to checkout she should have not accepted the booking and should plan ahead better. I only asked for 15 minutes anyway.

I have to agree it really poor form to cancel on you like that. Sounds like she pushed you for a longer booking or maybe she wasn’t even there but it’s not good and deserves a negative. It’s a shame really cause she seemed a nice girl who gave a good service when I seen her.

Offline eightinches

I need to do a review. First meeting, comms where fine, meeting was really good as the 2nd. I had 2 cancellations between, on her part but at least at the beginning of the day so 12hrs before. The second was I didn't see her message asking if we're ok fir our time an hour before and to be fair to her she tried me on AW and text before suggesting the next day. I saw the message when driving. Punting error to alway double check on the day as SPs also get no shows too.

Had a punt the following week, she was very apologetic about the mix up, which I felt was mutual as I was the last punt of the day. My punt was really good. So would return.

I does seem some SPs have their preferred as maybe it's a known entity. The problem if you're new, it's hard to 'get in' and a ballache