Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Isabel - Mayfair - TOFTT  (Read 4007 times)

Offline QuirkyCharmer

This is a TS review of TS Isabel in Mayfair.

The meet took place a few days ago, and paid 200 for an hour.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms were mixed.  I originally contacted her the day before asking for a meet the following day.  She said no problem, but then the following morning she asked if we could move it earlier, then wanted to move it later, and then finally wan't able to at all and canceled.  She did apologize, and we rebooked for the following day, and that came off without any issues.

Location was a building in Mayfair, about a five minute walk from the Marble Arch tube station.  When I got to the building I called her, and she gave me the floor and flat number.  The building had a concierge desk, and the guy there asked me where I was going, so it may not be comfortable for everyone reading this.  I told him the flat number, and he didn't ask for anything else.

The girl is definitely the one in the profile, and there is no appreciable photo embellishment.  She looks just like her photos.  She's a slender girl, standing about 5'8".  She says she's 19, and I think that is probably accurate.

She greeted me at the door with a big smile.  But she wasn't wearing what I asked for.  That said, she's a very attractive girl.  Although she's Brazilian, she doesn't have the signature bum, and she's quite flat... maybe more TV than TS.

She was friendly and chatty the whole meet.  On whole, I found her to be quite nice to be around.  That said, many will find that the services are unsatisfactory.  Kissing was limited, and she doesn't offer OWO.  On the plus side, she does get a good boner, and I spent quite a bit of time sucking her hard candy cane (covered).  Her tool is probably about 6 inches, and not too thick.  She didn't seem interested in topping me.

Unfortunately, when I tried to top her, I found that her ass is quite tight, and I wasn't able to get past the front door, so to speak.  After several minutes trying to get past the gates, I started to lose hydraulic pressure, and that brought the attempt of banging her to a somewhat sad end. 

I opted for a manual finish, so she removed the rubber, applied lube, and several minutes later, I had a quite satisfying release.

We both cleaned up a bit with wet wipes, and I asked to use the shower, but she said there weren't any clean towels.  I ended up washing a bit in the sink and patting myself dry with some toilet paper... not ideal.

Overall, there were quite a few issues with the punt, but on the whole, I enjoyed the time spent with an attractive, young, girl.  I'm going to rate this a low Neutral, although I am cognisant that many would rate it a Negative.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Buntings

Thanks for the informative review.  I saw her ad and quite fancied meeting her, but £200 / HR for limited kissing and covered oral both ways would be too much for me.

Do you feel she wasn't being that 'helpful' in getting you inside, or she is naturally that tight?

Offline QuirkyCharmer

Thanks for the informative review.  I saw her ad and quite fancied meeting her, but £200 / HR for limited kissing and covered oral both ways would be too much for me.

Do you feel she wasn't being that 'helpful' in getting you inside, or she is naturally that tight?

It's a good question, and it crossed my mind at the time.  Honestly, I don't know.  She never objected to it, and didn't protest in any way during my attempts.  Initially, I did manage to get about an inch in, but only once.  In retrospect, I'd say it's more likely she's tight.

Offline Georgebarber

What was her cock like? How big? Was it black? Thick?