Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: teentease94  (Read 1358 times)

1 review(s) for LittleMinx94 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jammiedodger1

External Link/Members Only i'd been waiting for this lass to starting doing solo meets and she mailed me early this week to see if i'd be interested,i was on it like a shot  :D initial comms very good - prompt replies through aw and later by text, agreed services etc and arranged for today, she's in a very quiet residential street,tidy terraced house with on street parking nearby, was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door, hard to tell from her profile pics but shes a very pretty girl next door type, slim but not skinny, wavy blonde hair and i'd guess the stated age is accurate (makes a change) this is her first week flying solo so to speak and she was a bit shy and nervous initially but i think i put her at ease we had a ciggie together then down to business, really nice sexy body on her - soft, pale skin, nice tits (i'd guess a b cup or maybe a small c) with lovely pic nips, had a bit of a cuddle initially with her wanking me while i played with and sucked on her tits, then went down for reverse oral, now i know i say this a lot in my reviews but she really does have a gorgeous fanny (i'd return just to lick it again  :thumbsup:) think i made her cum, hard to tell as she's quiet, then she gave me a good 10 mins of very enthusiastic owo whilst fondling my balls, popped the condom on and started off in mish and boy i've gotta say she's tight down there, no complaints from me, she climbed on top for cowgirl and she's a lovely sight riding away ,finished off with more owo and hand relief, all in all a very genuine, pretty young girl who's warm and friendly once past the initial shyness, a definite return visit  :thumbsup: just a couple of things i should add - she's new to the game so only taking bookings through aw at the min in order that she can check feedback etc and also she doesn't kiss - i didn't mind as she was up front about it but i know some guys on here demand it, i know i'm risking the wrath of some members and may get called a fluffy but i'll say it anyway she is genuinely new to all this and quite nervous so be gentle chaps (i know most of you would anyway)