Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anaconda Monster Cock Birmingham -- Beware transexual review!!!  (Read 21826 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6017629) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nezbleu

External Link/Members Only
OMG!!
so i visited anaconda yesterday - no reviews on here...
communication was quick and easy.... top only!! 130 half hour  180 hour  - i took the cheaper option
have to admit was a bit worried - lol - as i like to switch and that thing looked too big(obviously the pics couldnt be real !!) so 30 mins being at mercy of it was all that it was to be. i had an itch for black tv/ts that needed to be scratched.
so apartment in Chinatown opp arcadian car park. as i say communication good - got in easy etc.
magic door trick.. revealed -- she looks just like the birchplace pics (the aw pics seem to be someone else) dressed almost same - same top / hair / makeup - open crotch tights...  thats when i saw it!!! jesus christ!
paper work dealt with... now i normally like to ease in to things - kiss etc.. she wasn't really up for that - hands on me then me on her... the anaconda weighed a ton - it was so big and wide and heavy and this hadn't even woken!! so i went to work and woke it up - and the pictures aren't sodding photoshopped - i could just get my mouth around it - and work on about half of it  - no possible way to get more than that in mouth. she reckons 11" - i wouldn't disagree but its so thick !!
so she wants to fuck me... in for a penny in for a pounding!!!!  there was no way it was going to fit --- but - i was either so horny or just relaxed and after a second or two i felt it... and she worked it in and in and in!! and she did pound we... and i asked for it - and she gave it ... at one point really thrusting - i even grabbed behind at one point and could feel she was balls deep!!!!  best top ever and it didnt hurt!!!!!  let me off the monster and i came all over it!!! she would have popped for more cash but i didnt have cash..... the itch was well and truly scratched - and im walking  like a cowboy!!

Offline Darkie_uk

That is massive it's good to know you enjoyed yourself. :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

OMG!!
so i visited anaconda yesterday - no reviews on here...
communication was quick and easy.... top only!! 130 half hour  180 hour  - i took the cheaper option
have to admit was a bit worried - lol - as i like to switch and that thing looked too big(obviously the pics couldnt be real !!) so 30 mins being at mercy of it was all that it was to be. i had an itch for black tv/ts that needed to be scratched.
so apartment in Chinatown opp arcadian car park. as i say communication good - got in easy etc.
magic door trick.. revealed -- she looks just like the birchplace pics (the aw pics seem to be someone else) dressed almost same - same top / hair / makeup - open crotch tights...  thats when i saw it!!! jesus christ!
paper work dealt with... now i normally like to ease in to things - kiss etc.. she wasn't really up for that - hands on me then me on her... the anaconda weighed a ton - it was so big and wide and heavy and this hadn't even woken!! so i went to work and woke it up - and the pictures aren't sodding photoshopped - i could just get my mouth around it - and work on about half of it  - no possible way to get more than that in mouth. she reckons 11" - i wouldn't disagree but its so thick !!
so she wants to fuck me... in for a penny in for a pounding!!!!  there was no way it was going to fit --- but - i was either so horny or just relaxed and after a second or two i felt it... and she worked it in and in and in!! and she did pound we... and i asked for it - and she gave it ... at one point really thrusting - i even grabbed behind at one point and could feel she was balls deep!!!!  best top ever and it didnt hurt!!!!!  let me off the monster and i came all over it!!! she would have popped for more cash but i didnt have cash..... the itch was well and truly scratched - and im walking  like a cowboy!!
Good review mate I saw this one on birchplace place and I like to experiment every once in a while and I’ve seen a TS before there’s no way I can see that one it’s huge!!!!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline winkywanky

The first thing I noticed about her is how very pretty she is  :blush:

Offline theejaculator

Good review..not my sort of thing..but kudos for taking that monster  :scare:

Offline Punterperson1971

The first thing I noticed about her is how very pretty she is  :blush:
Same here very pretty,never noticed anything else  :D :D

Offline Hotdogboy88

Although a very big cock there’s definite photoshopping there. But I’d still love a go.
Cheers for the review.

Offline specialedition28

I've been wanting to see her since she got here, but she's top only and doesn't seem to budge on that.

Is she a TS or a TV? Not sure from her pics if she has boobs.

Offline Straightsix

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 10:25:11 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline guymids-72

“Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!”

Offline winkywanky

“Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!”

I think you mean: “Jesus, Mary and Joseph and hung like a wee donkey!”

Offline Punterperson1971

I think you mean: “Jesus, Mary and Joseph and hung like a wee donkey!”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Chrispy

Fair play to you sir, that is some size to take  :wacko:

Offline PunterNumber69

I've been wanting to see her since she got here, but she's top only and doesn't seem to budge on that.

Is she a TS or a TV? Not sure from her pics if she has boobs.
The AW profile name has TV on the end, so I think that answers that one for you.

Offline Hemeldriver

How was contact made? And was their a language barrier?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
tv -

So should really have been reviewed if not TS  :unknown:

As per rule 18

18 Male prostitution
The general discussion is allowed, but no reviews.

Offline Punterperson1971

The AW profile name has TV on the end, so I think that answers that one for you.
But birchplace ad says TS

Offline winkywanky

So should really have been reviewed if not TS :unknown:

As per rule 18

18 Male prostitution
The general discussion is allowed, but no reviews.

I would actually take issue with that Kev. I was under the impression that TVs also qualified as eligible for Review on UKP? I don't know if there's been a specific ruling on this, but most TS devotees will consider seeing a TV if they are Fem enough.

I do though, fully understand that many TVs are little more than geezers in frocks, despite their airbrushed photos and misleading profiles. It can be a fine line some times  :scare: :D.

And of course if you turn up expecting something resembling a female and it does turn out to be a geezer in a frock, then I think it's quite acceptable (nay, desirable) for a review of such, to warn others?

I think the already-established UK maxim applies: if you have no interest in TS, why are you even reading a review, let alone being offended at it. And if that's the case, I think any TS devotee would rather know than not know. My two pen'orth  :hi:.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I would actually take issue with that Kev. I was under the impression that TVs also qualified as eligible for Review on UKP? I don't know if there's been a specific ruling on this, but most TS devotees will consider seeing a TV if they are Fem enough.

I do though, fully understand that many TVs are little more than geezers in frocks, despite their airbrushed photos and misleading profiles. It can be a fine line some times  :scare: :D.

And of course if you turn up expecting something resembling a female and it does turn out to be a geezer in a frock, then I think it's quite acceptable (nay, desirable) for a review of such, to warn others?

I think the already-established UK maxim applies: if you have no interest in TS, why are you even reading a review, let alone being offended at it. And if that's the case, I think any TS devotee would rather know than not know. My two pen'orth  :hi:.

Appreciate the insight and your views  :hi: :hi:

Offline specialedition28

Am I the only one who thinks her Birchplace and Adultwork photos are a different person...?

Online JontyR

Am I the only one who thinks her Birchplace and Adultwork photos are a different person...?
Or at the very least a different wig.

Offline specialedition28

Ha! So true Jonty...the BP one looks alot younger.

Either way she's a £150 for 30 mins mkinda gal, which is a total turn off unless you're going for a premium TS, rather than a TV in my opinion.

Offline James10

Different SPs with different phone numbers. The ads need unlinking on this review. I assume the OP is referring to the girl from Birchplace rather than Adultwork?