Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MKE/Annabellas  (Read 89120 times)

Offline Mike_61

The MKE  Twitter feed also says that 20 mins for £50 is back for Bletchley only.

Bookings must be down.

Offline Joey2315

The MKE  Twitter feed also says that 20 mins for £50 is back for Bletchley only.

Bookings must be down.

Well the current roster is pretty appalling so not surprised.

Offline anonymouse72

It's traditionally a quieter time of the year so no great surprise.

Offline bobby_dizzler

Didn't her and Ricky leave Walford and run off into the sunset?

Guess it didn't work out if she's in Milton Keynes.

Offline Johnnyb0y

Just curious if Anyone remembers PrettyAngelica? I fucked her a few times in 2020 (newish ground floor flat Fenny/Bletchley). She told me she had worked at HOD but went Indie.

She retired Dec2020 but I think she is back in MK under new profile.

Offline lee1

Looks like Elizabeth is the advert girl at Annabellas today:

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the correction. It looks like Anais bailed out today.

Advent Girls in #MiltonKeynes on Sunday 4th December 2022.

@miltonkeyneses1
 EDEN. Coupon Code - MISTLETOE

@Annabellla11
 ELIZABETH. Coupon Code - BABY JESUS

Offline anonymouse72

Not all girls like being advent girl and some used to refuse to do it. The cheap prices can attract all sorts of once a year and undesirable punters. I know one girl who was so sore after being advent girl she had to take a few days off and lost out financially. She refused to do it again and left shortly after.

Offline Joey2315

Not all girls like being advent girl and some used to refuse to do it. The cheap prices can attract all sorts of once a year and undesirable punters. I know one girl who was so sore after being advent girl she had to take a few days off and lost out financially. She refused to do it again and left shortly after.

I doubt we’ll be seeing Gabriela or any of the other girls who get anywhere close to fully booked as the advent girl either.

Offline lee1

Offline DouglasReynholm

Good one lee  :thumbsup: posting images means only registered users get the codes.

Let's not type any of the codes here as text because anyone can get them and may mean MKE/Annas stop offering them. Doesn't say much for a girl if she's a donkey does it?  :sarcastic:

Offline lee1

Good one lee  :thumbsup: posting images means only registered users get the codes.

Let's not type any of the codes here as text because anyone can get them and may mean MKE/Annas stop offering them. Doesn't say much for a girl if she's a donkey does it?  :sarcastic:

My pleasure DR! Thanks for the tip on posting images. I will stick to that.  I had a good laugh for the voucher code you mentioned.  :lol:

Offline AJA

Just curious if Anyone remembers PrettyAngelica? I fucked her a few times in 2020 (newish ground floor flat Fenny/Bletchley). She told me she had worked at HOD but went Indie.

She retired Dec2020 but I think she is back in MK under new profile.

Johnnyb0y - I remember seeing Pretty Angelica in Dec 2020 in the same ground floor flat you mention and reviewed. A good punt.
There was a suggestion she might have been back at MKE / Annabella's a few months ago, but she then disappeared pretty quickly.
What do you think is her new profile ?

Offline Johnnyb0y

from AW but that is the link when I copy it.

AKA - I noticed a new profile on AW yesterday called SexyAngi reg Oct 22 but it only came up for MK recently as I search a few times a week and I recognise some of the pics from prettyangelica profile. If it is her I would go back as she was a great shag.  She was a very reliable and friendly WG for indie in MK.

Offline Johnnyb0y

Sorry AJA to get your title wrong. Fat fingers I am afraid

Offline lee1

Offline Joey2315

Anyone know if you still get a stamp towards the free hour with the advent girl?

Offline HornyHemel

Anyone know if you still get a stamp towards the free hour with the advent girl?

There is nothing on the websites saying that it doesn't count.   FYI, the current loyalty schemes end on 31st Jan 2022 according to the Annabella's and MKE twitter feeds.   The loyalty page on the website has also been removed.

Offline Joey2315

There is nothing on the websites saying that it doesn't count.   FYI, the current loyalty schemes end on 31st Jan 2022 according to the Annabella's and MKE twitter feeds.   The loyalty page on the website has also been removed.

I thought they said it was only closing for new people or people who haven’t used it enough for a free session yet? Am I misremembering that?

Offline AJA

from AW but that is the link when I copy it.

AKA - I noticed a new profile on AW yesterday called SexyAngi reg Oct 22 but it only came up for MK recently as I search a few times a week and I recognise some of the pics from prettyangelica profile. If it is her I would go back as she was a great shag.  She was a very reliable and friendly WG for indie in MK.

Thanks Johnnyb0y I think you're right. I recognise some of the photos on the bottom row of the gallery pics. They were certainly on Pretty Angelica's profile. If she's back it can only be a good thing. I enjoyed my session with her which was just before she packed it in.
I couldn't make your link work so try this -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline TallnHung

Thanks Johnnyb0y I think you're right. I recognise some of the photos on the bottom row of the gallery pics. They were certainly on Pretty Angelica's profile. If she's back it can only be a good thing. I enjoyed my session with her which was just before she packed it in.
I couldn't make your link work so try this -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cracking chebs!

Offline simon07

Any news on this new gal? External Link/Members Only

Getting the vibes she might be a poor service, attitude gal?

Offline scouting

Any news on this new gal? External Link/Members Only

Getting the vibes she might be a poor service, attitude gal?

..........and as of next week she's changed her name to Miley and working out of MKE

Offline lee1

Offline anonymouse72

Offline simon07

..........and as of next week she's changed her name to Miley and working out of MKE

Well spotted, one to avoid. Annabellas do not post negative reviews from UKP or elsewhere.

Thanks guys for the advent of the day info as i am not a Twitter user.

Offline Dayardie

Anyone grab the codes and which girls are todays' advent girls?

Offline Dayardie

Anyone grab the codes and which girls are todays' advent girls?

Found them how are we posting without showing up to those without accounts

Gabrielle (nothing until after 5 already  :(  ) and Kendal - if someone let me knows how to post codes

Offline anonymouse72

Saturday 10th December - ADVENT GIRLS - #MiltonKeynes

@Annabellla11 KENDAL - Coupon code - NUTCRACKER

@miltonkeyneses1 GABRIELA - Coupon code - WIDOW TWANKY

Offline simon07

You Twitter sharing guys are heroes in my eyes. Here is my review with Elizabeth that saved me £20. So i got 45 minutes for £80.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=362887.msg3731446#msg3731446

Hoping to go to Milton Keynes Annabelle’s on Tuesday, hopefully they are doing advent codes that day too. I cannot access Twitter anymore.
 :drinks: For sharing.

Offline Church1ll

Sorry, off topic I know, but I cannot find the button to click and leave a review, (I have reviewed in the past and it was obvious then).  i have 3 Annabelle's/MKE and 1 independent that i want to leave a review for.
Can someone point me the way?  Thanks

Offline Church1ll

Apologies again, ignore the post above, i eventually got there.

Offline lee1

Advent Girls in MiltonKeynes on Monday 12th December 2022. ( If there is a last minute change tomorrow morning I will update the thread)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gbyld87

Has anyone tried this girl out yet, or can anyone shed any light on her?  Cracking tits and looks great physically, but it's not my patch really and I don't have much of an idea who's worth a go in MK so just trying to figure out risk/reward with this one.

Offline anonymouse72

It will be interesting to see if Elise returns  this time. She was due the other week but didn't materialise and was at Cheshire Elite in Crewe instead.

Offline lee1

Offline Seasoned Vet

It will be interesting to see if Elise returns  this time. She was due the other week but didn't materialise and was at Cheshire Elite in Crewe instead.
[/quote

Don't waste your time or money absolutely dead
Review to follow

Offline lee1

There is a switch at Annabellas. New codes below for today 13/12/2022

Offline simon07

Bad weather and train strikes messed things up.
Kassandra not turned up hence the change to Morgan for advent gal. Gutted i missed Scarlett as she does not turn up on rota that often.

Offline Joey2315

Interesting to see some girls are exempt from 20 min bookings at MKE. Clearly the popular girls, Gabriela Asia and a couple others.

Offline anonymouse72

Interesting to see some girls are exempt from 20 min bookings at MKE. Clearly the popular girls, Gabriela Asia and a couple others.

Probably only available at the girls discretion. For Gabi it will hardly be worth it given how popular she is. After the house takes a cut I suspect the girl will only get 35 or 40 quid out of a 20 minute quickie so for some not worth the effort.

Offline lee1

Advent Girls in MiltonKeynes on Wednesday 14th December 2022. - Subject to change due to strike action

Offline anonymouse72

Advent Girls in MiltonKeynes on Wednesday 14th December 2022. - Subject to change due to strike action

Fuck me are Annabellas girls going on strike as well :P

Offline lee1

Fuck me are Annabellas girls going on strike as well :P

I had a good laugh reading your comment anonymouse72 !  :lol:

Offline Makka124

Has anyone tried this girl out yet, or can anyone shed any light on her?  Cracking tits and looks great physically, but it's not my patch really and I don't have much of an idea who's worth a go in MK so just trying to figure out risk/reward with this one.

If my plan A let’s me down, I’ve got miley as plan B and will review

Offline gbyld87

If my plan A let’s me down, I’ve got miley as plan B and will review

Much appreciated!