Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Stefania di Piera - Huddersfield  (Read 3648 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 770874) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mark22

External Link/Members Only

TS Review so be warned if not your thing.

Meeting last year prior to lockdown.

1 hour £130.

Ok firstly I've marked this as neutral as my communications both during and prior could have been better and I definitely should have been more assertive during the meet.

Comms really easy and set up a meet a few days in advance. Requested a GFE and see how it goes/go with the flow type of thing along with to be dressed in non punting clothing, jeans and T shirt or something like that. A preference to a see TS girl in civvie street attire was my thinking.

Venue was really good, a mill conversion with private parking and Stefania has a nice apartment which was easy to find.

On arrival greeted by Stefania wearing a smock dress and tights. Looks wise a bit boy/girl but nice enough so fairly happy. Stefania admitted she's a bit OCD about cleanliness/hygiene so requested I showered and provided me with a new toothbrush and mouthwash. All fine and as I showered she made us some coffee and generally chatted away through the open door of the bathroom.

Once all clean and minty I joined Stefania in the lounge area where there was a nice daybed and she asked if I wanted to stay there or retreat to the bedroom. As we had coffee to drink I opted for the former and slung my shirt back on so as not to be totally naked.

What followed was nearly 2 hours of kissing and making out on the daybed. Lots of nice chatter and definitely getting to know each other. Unfortunately the sex part never really got going and that's where I should have been more assertive. At one point I did slip her tights and panties down to reveal the contents but nothing much progressed from there just loads more kissing.

At no point did Stefania mention the time and eventually it was me that said I had to leave.

Conclusion; Nice time but obviously I somehow let it all go a bit in the wrong direction.

Offline mark22

Sorry I don't know how to get this in the TS section.

Offline tempwork

External Link/Members Only

TS Review so be warned if not your thing.

Meeting last year prior to lockdown.

1 hour £130.

Ok firstly I've marked this as neutral as my communications both during and prior could have been better and I definitely should have been more assertive during the meet.

Comms really easy and set up a meet a few days in advance. Requested a GFE and see how it goes/go with the flow type of thing along with to be dressed in non punting clothing, jeans and T shirt or something like that. A preference to a see TS girl in civvie street attire was my thinking.

Venue was really good, a mill conversion with private parking and Stefania has a nice apartment which was easy to find.

On arrival greeted by Stefania wearing a smock dress and tights. Looks wise a bit boy/girl but nice enough so fairly happy. Stefania admitted she's a bit OCD about cleanliness/hygiene so requested I showered and provided me with a new toothbrush and mouthwash. All fine and as I showered she made us some coffee and generally chatted away through the open door of the bathroom.

Once all clean and minty I joined Stefania in the lounge area where there was a nice daybed and she asked if I wanted to stay there or retreat to the bedroom. As we had coffee to drink I opted for the former and slung my shirt back on so as not to be totally naked.

What followed was nearly 2 hours of kissing and making out on the daybed. Lots of nice chatter and definitely getting to know each other. Unfortunately the sex part never really got going and that's where I should have been more assertive. At one point I did slip her tights and panties down to reveal the contents but nothing much progressed from there just loads more kissing.

At no point did Stefania mention the time and eventually it was me that said I had to leave.

Conclusion; Nice time but obviously I somehow let it all go a bit in the wrong direction.

Hello Mark and thank you for the review.
Don't you think you were a bit harsh with the neutral rating? You paid for 1 hour. Two hours later she didn't even complain and since it wasn't her who ended it then she must have been prepared for you to stay longer to finish. I don't know how much experience you have with SPs but this is very rare. 99/100 would have kicked you out or hurried you to get into the serious action. As for communication, at least 3/4 of SPs have crappy communication because of language barrier, being very busy, vanity and lots of other reasons.
You can't blame anybody obsessed with hygine these days, I would rather that than somebody loose.

Offline mark22

Hello Mark and thank you for the review.
Don't you think you were a bit harsh with the neutral rating? You paid for 1 hour. Two hours later she didn't even complain and since it wasn't her who ended it then she must have been prepared for you to stay longer to finish. I don't know how much experience you have with SPs but this is very rare. 99/100 would have kicked you out or hurried you to get into the serious action. As for communication, at least 3/4 of SPs have crappy communication because of language barrier, being very busy, vanity and lots of other reasons.
You can't blame anybody obsessed with hygine these days, I would rather that than somebody loose.
Many thanks for the feedback.

To be honest I wasn't sure how to rate the meeting. On some levels it was very good but then there seemed to be no desire to get down to the nitty gritty from Stefania either. As stated, I was wearing only a shirt the entire time so wouldn't have been difficult to take things in hand but that never happened.

Neutral would have easily turned into a positive if more had happened sexually but rather frustratingly it didn't. Given the nature of the booking I don't think I should bear 100% of the responsibility for that.

Offline Band1t

Turned out to be an expensive coffee

Offline mark22

Pretty sure I had 2 mugs...

And she had just the one  :D

Offline bazneck2728

Hi Mark

I think this encounter was down to lack of communication and misunderstanding between both of you guys so I totally understand why you gave her a neutral
I have had the pleasure to meet Stefani twice although it has been a few years she is definitely in my top 3 in experiences. Plus Stefani does have a kinky side to her and is open to most things.

In the past I have paid for a 2Hour and 1 hour session on both occasions I overstayed but not once did she clock watch or even give me a inkling I was passed my specified time

On Both occasions when I met her I asked her what her favorite drink was which I recall to be Casillero Del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon 75Cl cost me about £5/6 which is definitely worth doing she loves to drink it an also gets her more relaxed / tipsy.

Stefani is a TV and not a TS with boobs however from my experiences you always get best of both worlds from TV with TS they think they are too good and also with all hormones they have difficulty getting erection.

Stefani is passive so you do have to be assertive and take control of the situation she’s not someone that will take control plus some punters do like to just kiss and talk . On both occasions it did take some time to lead to the action – we drank the wine that I bought, we did a bit of DFK and also discuss both are likes and dislikes so that way we knew what boundaries were during the session. On both occasions I did get to do some kinky stuff a fulfill some of my fetishes but wont really go into much detail on this 

I am planning to meet Stefani again at some point in the future however distance is an issue as it’s a 440mile round trip for me.

I hope this helps

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

In the past I have paid for a 2Hour and 1 hour session on both occasions I overstayed but not once did she clock watch or even give me a inkling I was passed my specified time
If it was within the last 12 months then do a review, the OP of this has recounted his experience, what happened when you met is irrelevant to that.

Offline bazneck2728

Unfortunately, the experience was little over 12month period so cant post a review

Also was trying to let the OP know maybe he should have been a bit more assertive with the session to get the desired outcome he was hoping to achieve.

What happened during my experience i do feel has some relevance as from my encounters with stefani she did not initiate the first move and you have to take control of situation even during my encounter we spent a fair bit of time talking and kissing however eventually i had to move things to the bedroom. Again from my experience which is similar to OP the session overran and i didn't feel rushed

If I had same experience as the OP I would of given a negative so he has been kind with his rating, the purpose of my post to let other Ops know that a lot of these encounters depends on various factors it could be a bad day or good day for the person but from this site we as OP should be looking at what the overall consensus from others is and on both occasions I have had is good experiences

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Unfortunately, the experience was little over 12month period so cant post a review

Also was trying to let the OP know maybe he should have been a bit more assertive with the session to get the desired outcome he was hoping to achieve.

What happened during my experience i do feel has some relevance as from my encounters with stefani she did not initiate the first move and you have to take control of situation even during my encounter we spent a fair bit of time talking and kissing however eventually i had to move things to the bedroom. Again from my experience which is similar to OP the session overran and i didn't feel rushed

If I had same experience as the OP I would of given a negative so he has been kind with his rating, the purpose of my post to let other Ops know that a lot of these encounters depends on various factors it could be a bad day or good day for the person but from this site we as OP should be looking at what the overall consensus from others is and on both occasions I have had is good experiences
You aren't really getting it are you, it is not up to you to tell others how they should be acting in a booking, you may well be confident enough to assert yourself, the OP may not be. He had his booking and reviewed it as he found the experience. You may have seen the same person but not on the same day or at the same time,

Just because one person gets a good service from an SP does not mean everyone will.

The way the site works is a member sees an SP, the member recounts his experience by way of a review, other members then read that review along with any others and make their own minds up as to whether or not to se the person reviewed. We don't need you to explain anything.

Offline bazneck2728

Dude don’t know what your problem is but my comments are for other OPs to formulate their own opinions about whether they see Stefani or not.

unfortunately due to rules I am unable to post review as I fall outside the 12month period otherwise I would.

They are not specially directed to Mark22 they are for other Ops

Why not let others comment on whether they feel my post are helpful or not with regards to deciding whether they would like to see Stefani or not rather then you speaking on everyone’s behalf ?

Anyways I don’t think I will contribute anything else to this site as daviemac has it in for me

Offline winkywanky

Dude don’t know what your problem is but my comments are for other OPs to formulate their own opinions about whether they see Stefani or not.

unfortunately due to rules I am unable to post review as I fall outside the 12month period otherwise I would.

Why not let others comment on whether they feel my post are helpful or not with regards to deciding whether they would like to see Stefani or not rather then you speaking on everyone’s behalf ?

Anyways I don’t think I will contribute anything else to this site as daviemac has it in for me

You have no right to tell someone what rating to give, especially when they have so clearly stated how they came to that rating decision.

Especially when you joined three days ago  :rolleyes:.

And already you're slagging off a Mod and playing the poor victim as soon as you get some helpful advice, politely given  :thumbsdown:

Wind your neck in because otherwise your days here will be numbered with an attitude like that.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

My problem with you is you aren't understanding how the site works, it is not you place to tell others how they should go on in a booking or what rating they should give a review.

Read my post again, it is advice on how things work, take it or leave it makes no difference to me. If you want to spit your dummy out and not contribute anymore that is your choice.

You aren't really getting it are you, it is not up to you to tell others how they should be acting in a booking, you may well be confident enough to assert yourself, the OP may not be. He had his booking and reviewed it as he found the experience. You may have seen the same person but not on the same day or at the same time,

Just because one person gets a good service from an SP does not mean everyone will.

The way the site works is a member sees an SP, the member recounts his experience by way of a review, other members then read that review along with any others and make their own minds up as to whether or not to se the person reviewed. We don't need you to explain anything.

Offline mark22

Hi Mark

I think this encounter was down to lack of communication and misunderstanding between both of you guys so I totally understand why you gave her a neutral
I have had the pleasure to meet Stefani twice although it has been a few years she is definitely in my top 3 in experiences. Plus Stefani does have a kinky side to her and is open to most things.

On Both occasions when I met her I asked her what her favorite drink was which I recall to be Casillero Del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon 75Cl cost me about £5/6 which is definitely worth doing she loves to drink it an also gets her more relaxed / tipsy.

Stefani is a TV and not a TS with boobs however from my experiences you always get best of both worlds from TV with TS they think they are too good and also with all hormones they have difficulty getting erection.

Stefani is passive so you do have to be assertive and take control of the situation she’s not someone that will take control plus some punters do like to just kiss and talk . On both occasions it did take some time to lead to the action – we drank the wine that I bought, we did a bit of DFK and also discuss both are likes and dislikes so that way we knew what boundaries were during the session. On both occasions I did get to do some kinky stuff a fulfill some of my fetishes but wont really go into much detail on this 

I am planning to meet Stefani again at some point in the future however distance is an issue as it’s a 440mile round trip for me.

I hope this helps
Thanks for your comments.

Hope you decide to stick around and get some reviews up when able.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 11:33:24 pm by mark22 »

Online Fac51

You have no right to tell someone what rating to give, especially when they have so clearly stated how they came to that rating decision.

Especially when you joined three days ago  :rolleyes:.

And already you're slagging off a Mod and playing the poor victim as soon as you get some helpful advice, politely given  :thumbsdown:

Wind your neck in because otherwise your days here will be numbered with an attitude like that.

+ 1  :timeout: