Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jan Coventry- B2B FBSM Massage (My new Cov favourite)  (Read 15122 times)

Offline Dalian690

External Link/Members Only

30 mins with HE and B2B

Body: 8/10 
Face: 7/10
B2B: 9/10

Decent English, Nice personality.

Used warm oil. Has Massage table.  She went completely naked.

Face down, good massage plus teasing with her tits. Eventually started B2B allowing access for me to touch her pussy and tits. I did not attempt to insert fingers in pussy.

Turned around. Had one of the best B2B with her grinding with thighs and ass on my cock and even turned around in reverse cowgirl position (no sex obviously) and could touch boobs whist seeing her ass and thighs grinding on my cock.

Eventually she finished handjob in cowgirl  position with cock in between her thighs moving thighs as if we were having sex which was so sexy. Blew a big load and she wiped me nicely.

After HE she continued massage until it was time. She offered shower but I declined.

She stayed naked until the very end.

IMHO her service is better than Lisa's and Jan is less mechanical as well.

Would 100% recommend

Offline andyitc

Offline Kingfisher69

I love the way they always state 'This is not a sexual service.' on their adverts. I wonder what the Chinese consider sex to be.  :unknown:

Online goodolnick

Great Review, thanks
A mouthwatering prospect!
I will PM you

Offline Dalian690

Online mr.bluesky

I take it this is the lady that works with Lisa ex Warwick  :unknown:

Offline Dalian690

I take it this is the lady that works with Lisa ex Warwick  :unknown:

There might be 2/3 ladies that work with or at same place as Lisa at the moment.

Offline webpunter

At a fairly local AMP which i must have been to near enuf 100 times [maybe more] over the years there is such a sign on the wall

My fave burd [who has done 90%+ of the tugging] speaks pretty good ingrish

On me she has long since given up on the massage bit, maybe a few mins tease with reach unders & CC swipes

I suggested that she change the sign when i was there to "this is not a massage service"

She thought this was hilarious & proceeded to dish out one of her very finest R&T's  :yahoo:

I love the way they always state 'This is not a sexual service.' on their adverts.

Offline misterjt111

Wonder is this is ‘Jenny’ who I saw, she works with Lisa?  Wore glasses, white shirt, skirt and heels.  About 50 years old maybe?  Fake tits.

Fucked her in doggy had a real good massage and then fucked again.  She was genuinely horny and wanted to carry on fucking after I came the second time.

Online goodolnick

Sounds great.
I made a booking but had to cancel.
She was very quick and efficient in her response and I am looking forward to seeing her asap

Offline mrballistic

External Link/Members Only

30 mins with HE and B2B

Body: 8/10 
Face: 7/10
B2B: 9/10

Decent English, Nice personality.

Used warm oil. Has Massage table.  She went completely naked.

Face down, good massage plus teasing with her tits. Eventually started B2B allowing access for me to touch her pussy and tits. I did not attempt to insert fingers in pussy.

Turned around. Had one of the best B2B with her grinding with thighs and ass on my cock and even turned around in reverse cowgirl position (no sex obviously) and could touch boobs whist seeing her ass and thighs grinding on my cock.

Eventually she finished handjob in cowgirl  position with cock in between her thighs moving thighs as if we were having sex which was so sexy. Blew a big load and she wiped me nicely.

After HE she continued massage until it was time. She offered shower but I declined.

She stayed naked until the very end.

IMHO her service is better than Lisa's and Jan is less mechanical as well.

Would 100% recommend

How old would you say she is? And what are her tits like? Better or worse than Lisas (even though their bolt ons).

Offline Tommy123

Wonder is this is ‘Jenny’ who I saw, she works with Lisa?  Wore glasses, white shirt, skirt and heels.  About 50 years old maybe?  Fake tits.

Fucked her in doggy had a real good massage and then fucked again.  She was genuinely horny and wanted to carry on fucking after I came the second time.
No. Jan does not do FS

Offline $$woody$$

Why don't you look at the picture on the link in reply #4 ?

Offline Mufcdan88

Why don't you look at the picture on the link in reply #4 ?

There isn’t a photo on there.

I saw Lisa recently, I’ll do a review soon but it was your standard massage and HE meet. She said the two ladies working with her are called Jan & Jusmin I think?

Offline scouting

I saw Lisa recently, I’ll do a review soon but it was your standard massage and HE meet. She said the two ladies working with her are called Jan & Jusmin I think?

As woody pointed out to you, look here External Link/Members Only

Offline Pete556

As woody pointed out to you, look here External Link/Members Only
If I click the link on my phone her picture is mostly hidden. If I use my desktop her picture is shown in full.

Offline Dalian690

No Jan is a different lady. Jan is maybe late 20s early 30s but I'm not good with ages

Offline Dalian690

Lisa mentioned the same to me that there was a new lady called Jasmine. Hoping someone will be able to TOFTT.

Offline Firefox20

Offline Rogue248

Went to see Jan 2 weeks ago, someone in the flats recognised me.  Obviously know what happens there and informed my wife!!!

Currently living in a bedsit!  :dash:

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Be careful our there!!!

Offline webpunter

So who is at fault for you being caught ?

Went to see Jan 2 weeks ago, someone in the flats recognised me.  Obviously know what happens there and informed my wife!!!

Currently living in a bedsit!  :dash:

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

Be careful our there!!!

Online goodolnick

Sorry to hear this.
I guess it's a risk we all take

Offline webpunter

If you happen to be a bell end
I'm presuming that R248 lived local to Jan's Cov boudoir
On here there are discussions about safe distances to go punting, presuming you have an OH etc
Something to do with front doors & having a dump 
Just depends where you are
For example a mile in central london should see the chances of being recognized diminish substantially
To be near zero *
Elsewhere its different
And our fave sport is never zero risk rated
It's all about risk analysis & going local is good for shopping or the pub, not punting

* although not always
I remember a post on here detailing a UKP'er emerging from an apartment in Nine Floors of Whores in South Ken
Opening the door of an apartment very close by was a [female] friend of his OH's 
And their eyes crossed
A heart stopping moment  :scare:
How unlucky is that - a minute or two either way & the random meet didn't happen

Sorry to hear this.
I guess it's a risk we all take

Offline SeekingSensuality

Morning gents, does anyone happen to know if Jan is still around and/or perhaps could PM me a number for her?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Online mr.bluesky

Morning gents, does anyone happen to know if Jan is still around and/or perhaps could PM me a number for her?

Thanks for any help in advance!

I would imagine she has stopped working at the moment due to lockdown like a lot of fbsm places  :unknown:

Online goodolnick

I think I read somewhere on here that there was a raid on their apartment and they were shut down.....

Also, if you are able to make contact be wary.

Some weeks ago I booked to see Jan but was B & S'd to Jen  before I knew it!

The experience was OIK but I was disappointed not to be seen to by the lady of my choice!

Offline Jasonk71

Two months later & still no review

Online theejaculator

Looks like Lisa is back working . External Link/Members Only

Ha!..so much for being 'shut down' guess shes gotta put some hours in to pay that Covid fine off?