Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyAlyxxx saved my day  (Read 2476 times)

7 review(s) for NaughtyAlyxxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SmokeEater

I had text Aly about 10am after having doubts because my original punt was not replying to messages about our 11am meet. At 10.45 I confirmed with Aly a 12.00 o-clock meet with the extras of anal and cim. By the time I got in car and set my sat nav up It showed I was going to be about 5 mins late but with the excitement of see her made me have a heavy foot and I zoomed up the A420 and arrived with 2 minutes in hand  :)
When Aly opened the door she was wearing a sexy little lacy black number. She led me up the stairs to the bedroom and I watched her arse cheeks each step she took and just wanted to sink my teeth into it but held back.
Once in the bedroom and paperwork sorted Aly was leaning over her computer to set some mood music so I loosened her straps to outfit over her shoulders down to her waist and began kissing her neck and down her back. She was enjoying this as she moved her hair for more areas to kiss.
We soon got on the bed with lots of DFK and both removed our clothing and Aly looked at my cock and said that it would be too big for anal. She explained that it was too wide for her, I wasn't too bothered as Ive had this problem before and in some ways its nice to be told your cock is too big lol.
I spent about 20 mins worshiping her body give her lots of oral, until I thought it was my turn and she gave me oral with deepthroat which was great and lasted about 10 mins before on went the protection and had sex in mish Aly on top, doggy stood up and on the bed which by this point I was close to cummin so I asked Aly if she would make herself squirt so she layed on the edge of the bed and I knelt down and licked her thighs and pussy while she played with herself. After about 5-10 mins she had juices pouring down which I happily licked up.
Now it was my turn So whilst I stood Aly knelt down sucking my cock til I came and I always cum lots and I could see the surprise in her face as she struggled to keep it all in her mouth.
I didn't have to ask for my money back for no anal as she willingly gave it back.
We had a little more kissing before I had to leave.
What started as a possible bad day ended up a great one thanks to Aly.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Glad you had a good punt with Aly SE :drinks:

I don't have the...'you're too big for anal' problem  :lol:
She's a very nice, willing girl isn't she?
Not sure where you saw her (a pretty low budget rental on an estate for me, but I've shagged in worse places whilst enjoying this hobby) but when I met her, there was a mirrored wardrobe next to the bed, which was great for a voyeuristic look at the action......standing doggy, and then all fours doggy were particular nice, watching that great arse whilst grabbing those lovely natural boobs.....

Her profile pics are accurate, she's an attractive girl...... a Foxy Minx for sure  :P :hi:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 05:43:28 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline SmokeEater

Sounds like a similar house but perhaps a different bedroom as there was no mirrored wardrobe, just as well really cos I find looking in a mirror during sex makes me cum too quick.
My cock is only average in length but just seems a little too thick for anal so I think I might have to arrange a visit to soph :-)
Aly was a very willing girl just wished she was a little closer to me as wife only works short hours so makes it quite difficult to punt too far.

Tim20

Offline ciscoxxx69

Any links for her ?

Here u go Timbo......not Gold Standard by any means, but it was a nice hour to spend with her :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

liferockzz

hi cisco if you dont mind did you have the chance to do A levels with Alyxx ?

Thanks

Offline ciscoxxx69

hi cisco if you dont mind did you have the chance to do A levels with Alyxx ?

Thanks

I did....perhaps it was me, but I got the impression it wasn't her favourite thing.
She would only allow it in cowgirl, with her on top and it was all a bit awkward and not enthusiastic.
IMO, to enjoy A-levels, the girl has to really be into it and want it......Rather than just put it on a list for extras.....
Girls who I have had the pleasure of who positively love it....
Rebecca More, Naughty Slut Soph, MissKDD, GenaXXX, Sexy Leticia for You, Lucy2015, Hayley x x, Sensual Secret, Madlin Moon, Carley to name a few...

Having said that, Aly is worth a visit...if a little disorganised, she is a genuinely attractive girl who will look after you. :hi:

mdcrowe

Hi Smoke Eater / Cisco and all those who have seen Aly,

This girl, Aly, has caught my eye. Her profile has a picture of her with a cigarette.

I am really into DFK, and smoker's breath spoils it for me. Did you notice smoke breath?

Does she enjoy DFK or did she do it just for the sake of it, like a lot of girls do?

I like dirty girls who enjoy tasting themselves. Is Aly naturally dirty (horny)?

Thanks,

MDC

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hi Smoke Eater / Cisco and all those who have seen Aly,

This girl, Aly, has caught my eye. Her profile has a picture of her with a cigarette.

I am really into DFK, and smoker's breath spoils it for me. Did you notice smoke breath?

Does she enjoy DFK or did she do it just for the sake of it, like a lot of girls do?

I like dirty girls who enjoy tasting themselves. Is Aly naturally dirty (horny)?
Thanks,

MDC

She didn't smell of smoke to me.
I don't remember her DFK being exceptional.
She was dirty and willing with me....but I think you could develope that more after a few visits.
Oxford isn't local enough for me to make her a regular.

liferockzz

Thanks cisco you are a star mate :D. I have already booked Madlin  :drinks:

Btw if you can suggest some girls in London offering A levels will be a great help Cheers

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks cisco you are a star mate :D. I have already booked Madlin  :drinks:

Btw if you can suggest some girls in London offering A levels will be a great help Cheers

Well.....of course there are loads, but these are girls I have met who are all in London.....and who love A-levels.
Rebecca More, MissKDD, GenaXXX, Sensual Secret, Madlin Moon (tours there) Platinum Cindy, MonaRed

Maggie21 has a good reputation and is on my HL.  :hi: