Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle of Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Tango

Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £35
Extras: None offered or required

Michelle is a tall slim young brunette lady with a cute face, pert boobs and bum. Probably not my normal type as I needed the fucking yellow pages but my dick made the decision, something about her turned me on... Like I said my dick made the choice, it pointed in her direction like a compass and I'm not even joking.

In the room Michelle dropped the heels making it 'slightly' better, she wasted no time getting naked and I quickly did the same... I moved over and her boobs were near enough face height so I played with them, Michelle nuzzled into my neck, rubbed my dick and whispering into my ear "what do you like then?" I could tell I was going to get on very well with her already so reciprocated and whispered "I can tell you already know what I like so we can just go with the flow"... She teased in for a kiss, naughtily pulling away before initiated some snogging. My dick was fucking raging hard!!!

Michelle seemed to be fairly dominant so I let her do what she was doing, she wasted no time getting down and sucking my dick OW, with attention to my balls also, even though covered her technique was slow, sensual but not light... It was really good and my erection was so engorged I could have smashed a hole in the wall with it. Anyway she had took the charge so I shown her that it was my turn and pushed her down before kissing her body and making out some more, lots of playing, snogging and more OW was had before she mounted me and bounced on it... We changed position to doggy although I was a little apprehensive due to leg difference but she spread them out, I carried on in doggy and although I was feeling every thrust my dick was in control, I felt like I could cum at will whenever I wanted, which usually takes familiarity, Michelle is a awesome bonk... After a while her legs got tired so I let her rest them before continuing and decided to lose my load in the nodder.

Michelle was still all over me, caressing and cuddling... Before the booking I really didn't think I was going to get a boner as I ended up stressed out due to something else, I had even told Sam on reception that lol... Not only did I get a mega steel firm erection my dick stayed hard as if telling me to stick it in again, my dick fucking loved this girl!!! Mind of its own, good taste though.

Would Highly recommend. Top class at Pica value!

Amazing.