Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who wants to be a Millionaire. Celeb special.  (Read 453 times)

Online Davey Dykes

I see this begins tonight and Piers Morgan  is one of the contestants. Could be pretty entertaining given that he and Clarkson have some previous bad blood

Online Davey Dykes

It would seem the contestant I mentioned is on autocensor.  :angelgirl:

Offline Thephoenix

Could be interesting.... I'll record it and add to the other 40 programmes I've taped over Christmas.

Offline winkywanky

I'm intrigued as to who 'twat' might be, since they're autocensored with that name on UKP  :D

Of course it could be pretty well anyone, male or female, lots of people have bad blood with Clarkson  :).

I shall just have to bloody watch it now  :rolleyes:.

Offline Londonchef

It's Morgan P. Clarkson punched him a while back.

Offline winkywanky

He punched him?!

Don't think I'd heard that, I must be living under a rock or something  :rolleyes:  :D.

Offline NIK

I hate celeb quiz shows. Apart from the fact that I haven't a clue who about 90% of them are they twat about too much. The normal version of Millionaire is slow as fuck, so the celeb one will be even worse.
Like most people I was an avid watcher of the show when it first started as it was the first to offer such a prize, but like everything else after eons it became tired and I'd stopped watching it when Tarrent was host. It was just too slow.  Haven't seem one, at least not all the way through, with Clarkson.

I do watch The Chase. Bradley Walsh is one of the few presenters I quite like.  When I turned it on the other day they were all dressed up like knobs. Aye aye I thought it must be a celb show. True to form I didn't know any of the 4 celebs. At least they didn't let them win, but of course they still give a nominal amount to the celbs (whoever they were  :unknown:) fav charities. Suffice is to say I won't be tuning in again until normal service is resumed.

Offline Liverpool

I hate celeb quiz shows. Apart from the fact that I haven't a clue who about 90% of them are they twat about too much. The normal version of Millionaire is slow as fuck, so the celeb one will be even worse.
Like most people I was an avid watcher of the show when it first started as it was the first to offer such a prize, but like everything else after eons it became tired and I'd stopped watching it when Tarrent was host. It was just too slow.  Haven't seem one, at least not all the way through, with Clarkson.

I do watch The Chase. Bradley Walsh is one of the few presenters I quite like.  When I turned it on the other day they were all dressed up like knobs. Aye aye I thought it must be a celb show. True to form I didn't know any of the 4 celebs. At least they didn't let them win, but of course they still give a nominal amount to the celbs (whoever they were  :unknown:) fav charities. Suffice is to say I won't be tuning in again until normal service is resumed.

Once again Nik sucking the joy out of everything :dash:
Surely you know how to use Google if you don't know who someone is?

Offline NIK

Once again Nik sucking the joy out of everything :dash:
Surely you know how to use Google if you don't know who someone is?

Wouldn’t waste my time googling nonentities.
I am not interested in some bloke from Emerdale or some bint from Love Island.

Online willie loman

who wants, is way too slow, thats why i like university challenge , which is all about speed.

Offline Liverpool

Well, whoever they are, as long as they can raise some cash for a charity, then good luck to them. Let's hope there's more of it.

Offline fredhiggins

Kym Marsh then Ronni Ancona; what's not to like?