Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese sex spy ring in the US Congress  (Read 258 times)

Offline sparkus

Offline Colston36

External Link/Members Only

I can understand how he'd be susceptible :D

And I see Trump, who's been pals with fatty in North Korea, Putin and the shit in Turkey says the guy is a threat to national security ...

Offline scutty brown

Funny how this comes up now.....she left the USA in 2015
Busy girl
He wasn't the only California politician she was shagging

« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 01:13:35 am by scutty brown »

Offline winkywanky

And I see Trump, who's been pals with fatty in North Korea, Putin and the shit in Turkey says the guy is a threat to national security ...

Not only that, I'm still waiting for the photos to appear of the Ukrainian WGs having a piss-fest all over his Moscow hotel suite bed  :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

I can understand how he'd be susceptible :D

...you'd think with a name like Fang Fang, anyone with half a brain... :rolleyes:

Offline Markus

Fangs for the memories  :P

A Democrat on the intelligence committee....there’s the first mistake right there.  She shagged a mayor in another town in his car but apparently he was ‘teaching her English’.  Politics in America sure is colourful.

Offline sparkus

And if a buxom Russian turns up at your parish council meeting expressing an interest in planning applications and drainage, just say no!

Offline winkywanky

Fangs for the memories  :P

A Democrat on the intelligence committee....there’s the first mistake right there.  She shagged a mayor in another town in his car but apparently he was ‘teaching her English’.  Politics in America sure is colourful.

Did he inject her with the full syllabus, or did he wear a condom?  :unknown:

And I wonder if he made her brush her teeth with his cock first?  :cool: