Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Loose locals/tourists in Morocco?  (Read 4570 times)

Offline vaddapalwan

Hi,

I'm keeping an eye on tourism restrictions in Morocco and keen to go on a solo trip (went Agadir with some not-so-punting friends a few years ago so experienced a few nice hammams but that's about it).

On trying to research, I'm mainly interested in getting on with hammam/massage/extras and from my last visit I saw that usually a BJ after massage adds on approx 200 MAD, might have changed now. I've had a look through the long Marrakech thread, admittedly not every post, which has been very helpful in getting to grips with the pre lockdown situation and how many WGs are operating. So will definitely be frequenting those.

I can imagine a "loose local" being a false economy because she'd technically end up being a WG and want money. But I was wondering though, if anyone has had any luck with ordinary tourists? If so, how they found was the best way to pull em? I can't imagine girls touring Morocco are pervy enough like us lads when it comes to jumping on tinder on holiday unless I'm wrong? Would be quite exciting to pull a civvie for a bit of fun. I will admit I'm new to the abroad scene and I don't go to clubs as I don't drink for health reasons so any advice would go a long way!

Also apologies if this is a stupid question or has been discussed before!

Offline Brumish

Read the Agadir thread dude. Plenty of info there. The only time I did the gamma thing, I was lucky enough to have a decent looking one keep me company.
In terms of pulling a civvie out there, I would say, it's a matter of attraction and taking the chance when it comes round. Unfortunately I couldn't for a number of reasons but the opportunities do arise. That's pre lockdown so I suspect a lot has changed since.

Offline nike

I pulled a civvy once, on the plane there, we were sitting next to each other and got chatting. She was back packing alone. We got in at 7pm and she had another 4hr bus trip to her destination. Talked her into staying overnight in my apartment, which turned into 3 nights and I ended up driving her to her destination. A brummee , never mentioned it because this is a punting forum not a look at me , I've pulled site. :lol:   
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 07:51:49 pm by nike »

Offline vaddapalwan

In terms of pulling a civvie out there, I would say, it's a matter of attraction and taking the chance when it comes round. Unfortunately I couldn't for a number of reasons but the opportunities do arise. That's pre lockdown so I suspect a lot has changed since.

I guess it seems like one of those "in the moment" things rather than preplanned via tinder etc! Thanks for the shout about Agadir thread

Offline vaddapalwan

Talked her into staying overnight in my apartment, which turned into 3 nights and I ended up driving her to her destination. A brummee , never mentioned it because this is a punting forum not a look at me , I've pulled site. :lol:   

Haha must have been that good for it to be 3 nights! Did you find that was more exciting than punting for the trip?

Offline nike

Not really, each activity has it's own thrills. :lol:

Pulled an air hostess, who offered her place as accommodation also. No money was discussed but I did end up giving  her money, just told her to buy something nice and handed  it to her, she did say it wasn't necessary but she never gave it back.😁
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 10:45:10 am by nike »

Offline Mr Sinister

I can imagine a "loose local" being a false economy because she'd technically end up being a WG and want money. But I was wondering though, if anyone has had any luck with ordinary tourists? If so, how they found was the best way to pull em? I can't imagine girls touring Morocco are pervy enough like us lads when it comes to jumping on tinder on holiday unless I'm wrong? Would be quite exciting to pull a civvie for a bit of fun. I will admit I'm new to the abroad scene and I don't go to clubs as I don't drink for health reasons so any advice would go a long way!

Girls on holiday are always up for a bit of fun, you kinda need to be attractive, decent shape and good personality etc... Got those then all you have to do is approach in the right manner. Dating apps is also a good way to hookup, either tell the girls to come over to your apartment or go for a quick drink then fuck.

You definitely want to be going to the bars in Morocco it's where even the civvie girls will be despite there being wgs around. The drink thing just stick to soft drinks.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:47:40 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline vaddapalwan

Girls on holiday are always up for a bit of fun, you kinda need to be attractive, decent shape and good personality etc... Got those then all you have to do is approach in the right manner. Dating apps is also a good way to hookup, either tell the girls to come over to your apartment or go for a quick drink then fuck.

You definitely want to be going to the bars in Morocco it's where even the civvie girls will be despite there being wgs around. The drink thing just stick to soft drinks.

Cheers for that bud. I'm not seeing any movement on travel restrictions in Morocco at the minute :(

Offline Marmalade

Morocco still has an air of exoticism that is conducive to adventure. To me, p4p is the failsafe, the bottled water that should be available in the absence of a well-poured cocktail, and although I’ve always been accompanied in Morocco, it is the sort of country that I’ve found fertile in such regards elsewhere.

I’ve never felt attracted to the girls that go on holiday in a group. Backpackers however are a different story. The female backpacker often has an intelligent, open outlook, knows how to take care of herself and so can communicate more openly without needing to be chaperoned. Such a find is far more interesting than the pack mentality of the group traveller and there’s the possibility of sharing that spirit of adventure, if only for a day or two, although occasionally luck may shine for longer.

Happy hunting!

Offline seeker

Not really, each activity has it's own thrills. :lol:

Pulled an air hostess, who offered her place as accommodation also. No money was discussed but I did end up giving  her money, just told her to buy something nice and handed  it to her, she did say it wasn't necessary but she never gave it back.😁

Pulled the notaries Secretary a few trips back  :D
Slipped her my number and hoped she'd call ,and she did  :yahoo:
Saw her a few times on that trip  the sex was phenomenonal :wacko:
No money was discussed but I gave her what I would have paid otherwise on the day I left
And said it was a Gift for her ,she was over the moon .
Every little helps  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 05:36:06 pm by seeker »

Offline Private Parts

Morocco still has an air of exoticism that is conducive to adventure. To me, p4p is the failsafe, the bottled water that should be available in the absence of a well-poured cocktail, and although I’ve always been accompanied in Morocco, it is the sort of country that I’ve found fertile in such regards elsewhere.

I’ve never felt attracted to the girls that go on holiday in a group. Backpackers however are a different story. The female backpacker often has an intelligent, open outlook, knows how to take care of herself and so can communicate more openly without needing to be chaperoned. Such a find is far more interesting than the pack mentality of the group traveller and there’s the possibility of sharing that spirit of adventure, if only for a day or two, although occasionally luck may shine for longer.

Happy hunting!

Very eloquent Marmalade. As if you’d swallowed a copy of Bradshaw’s!
Were the pink chinos a help?
Excellent  :thumbsup:
PP