Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW Chrome Extension  (Read 43534 times)

Offline kuck

I've just wrapped a script that I've been using this for a while to make AW more useful as a chrome extension.

Some features
  • Search results show phone numbers and a summary of enjoys
  • Profile pages show gallery images and verification photo at the bottom of the profile
  • UKP reviews open in a new tab if you click a profile from the search page

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Londonpunter30

Let me be the first to say thanks.

Great work, I’ll check it out tomorrow

Offline sparkus

My word, that's a public service  :hi:

A pity AW themselves can't be bothered to innovate or further develop their own product, but there's no point feeding pigs cherries as they say.

Offline tesla

sorry bit old school, what is a chrome extension? and what benefits does it have please

Offline RLondon99

Would not a Chrome extension make the fact that you engage with Adultwork permanently visible in your browser to anyone who cared to look?

Offline kuck

sorry bit old school, what is a chrome extension? and what benefits does it have please

Here's a video of what you'll get - External Link/Members Only

Would not a Chrome extension make the fact that you engage with Adultwork permanently visible in your browser to anyone who cared to look?
True

Offline tesla

Here's a video of what you'll get - External Link/Members Only

sorry not for me, too many stupid adverts

Offline kuck

sorry not for me, too many stupid adverts

Adverts? Do you mean the ads on sendvid?

Offline kuck

Good news - the extension has now been approved by google!
It is available for installation here -
External Link/Members Only

Offline tesla

Adverts? Do you mean the ads on sendvid?

no idea what send vid is sorry, the screen you published was just full of ads at the bottom and the AW bit just looked larger, and I still don't know what a chrome extension is

Offline kuck

no idea what send vid is sorry, the screen you published was just full of ads at the bottom and the AW bit just looked larger, and I still don't know what a chrome extension is

Forget my extension, you really need to get an ad-blocker extension. Try this one External Link/Members Only
(Assuming you're not on a mobile device.)

Offline tesla

Forget my extension, you really need to get an ad-blocker extension. Try this one External Link/Members Only
(Assuming you're not on a mobile device.)

I give up, what is an extension? and why would I want one?

Offline Avg_Joe

Interesting, i may take a peek, is it a hidden extension, no tray icon ?

As for tesla's question.... i'd first ask what browser do you use buddy ?
oh and sendvid is the hosting site used to host his screenshot video, you will always get adverts on those as they are free, they wont be in the extension

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 04:22:31 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tesla

given up , no interest anymore, thanks

Offline kuck

Interesting, i may take a peek, is it a hidden extension, no tray icon ?

No tray icon.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline olijameson

I give up, what is an extension? and why would I want one?

An extension is like a mini app to help the experience more. This gentleman has kindly coded one to make the experience between UKP and AW more seamless so we don't have to keep copying URLs and finding reviews.

Sendvid is literally the link you clicked on. That's where all the adverts were hosted. He tried to give you a video recording of his screen so you know what to expect.

Why would you want one? He's literally listed all the benefits in his first post

Offline tesla

An extension is like a mini app to help the experience more. This gentleman has kindly coded one to make the experience between UKP and AW more seamless so we don't have to keep copying URLs and finding reviews.

Sendvid is literally the link you clicked on. That's where all the adverts were hosted. He tried to give you a video recording of his screen so you know what to expect.

Why would you want one? He's literally listed all the benefits in his first post

thank you, but mini app is yet another piece of jargon I don't know, my computer has programs, as far as I know apps are for phones which I do not have

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
thank you, but mini app is yet another piece of jargon I don't know, my computer has programs, as far as I know apps are for phones which I do not have
olijameson said they were like mini apps, he didn't say they were mini apps. I posted a link to a Google web page that explains exactly what they are and what they do, but it seems you are not interested in finding out.   :dash:

Offline tesla

olijameson said they were like mini apps, he didn't say they were mini apps. I posted a link to a Google web page that explains exactly what they are and what they do, but it seems you are not interested in finding out.   :dash:

no I am not interested anymore said that a few posts ago, thanks for trying to help, I watched your link but without sound it was not so helpful (speakers have failed)

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
no I am not interested anymore said that a few posts ago, thanks for trying to help, I watched your link but without sound it was not so helpful (speakers have failed)
What sound, it's a page of text.   :unknown:

Offline tesla

What sound, it's a page of text.   :unknown:

my apologies, wrong link, Kuck sent me one by PM
thanks for all that tried to help

Offline Will2k

Would this not track to one's non punting Google  profile if not switched to the alternate profile

Offline advent2016

What does this do that the tampermonkey one doesn't

OK, used github  It seems to just provide a gallery view. Can I get it to display /block  likes / dislikes with text not icons that I need to hover to see what they are?   e.g. block any that have a like as bareback?

It's a good start I suppose, harder to modify on the fly like tampermoney.

here's some screen shots comparing both

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 08:37:45 am by advent2016 »

Offline advent2016

Offline kuck

It's a good start I suppose, harder to modify on the fly like tampermoney.

If you're that way inclined, just plugging this into tampermonkey External Link/Members Only should work.

Of course, if you External Link/Members Only, you automatically get bug fixes and new features.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 09:34:43 am by kuck »

Offline WotABugger

Nice one but does not appear to work in icognito mode, mores the pity......

Offline kuck

Nice one but does not appear to work in icognito mode, mores the pity......

Like all extensions, you need to explicitly enable it to run in incongnito. Go here - chrome://extensions/ click on details, and check "Allow in incognito".

Offline bbwandy72

This would be better implemented as a Greasemonkey script instead of an extension. I might get around to doing it one day (I wrote one a while back to add a link to UKP reviews - I doubt it would be hard to add in the extra bits from this extension). That way you're not reliant of Google, and you don't need to install a separate extension (other than Greasemonkey - or Tampermonkey if you're using Chrome - of course).
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:08:39 am by bbwandy72 »

Offline bukowski

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bukowski

Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline WotABugger

Like all extensions, you need to explicitly enable it to run in incongnito. Go here - chrome://extensions/ click on details, and check "Allow in incognito".

Thanks for the pointer. Again very nice and now safe-ish to use.

Offline kuck

Gentlemen, I've spent some time adding more features.

Here's a summary of features
    Search Page
        - Large profile images
        - Phone numbers shown on the search results page
        - Search phone numbers on Google with a single click
        - Last online shown on search results
        - Checkbox to hide results without a phone number
        - Likes summary shown on search results page
        - View all user's gallery pictures just by mouse-overing the profile image, all without leaving the search page
        - Search UKP just by clicking a button
        - Reverse image the profile image search on Google & Yandex just by clicking a button

Profile Page
        - All gallery images displayed at the bottom of the page
        - Quickly reverse image search on Google & Yandex just by clicking a button

Offline Home Alone

Thanks for the pointer. Again very nice and now safe-ish to use.

As a complete non-techie - surely not the only one on here! - can I ask our more clued-up members what concerns should I have about the word I've highlighted, please??  :unknown:

Offline kuck

As a complete non-techie - surely not the only one on here! - can I ask our more clued-up members what concerns should I have about the word I've highlighted, please??  :unknown:

@WotAGuy visits AW in incognito mode so other users of his computer can not see his browsing history. He needed the extension to work in incognito mode (which it does). Other users of his computer can still see that there's an extension installed, hence the use of the word safe-ish.

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
@WotAGuy visits AW in incognito mode so other users of his computer can not see his browsing history. He needed the extension to work in incognito mode (which it does). Other users of his computer can still see that there's an extension installed, hence the use of the word safe-ish.

So it's a discretion 'safe-ish'

Offline Home Alone

Thanks for that reassurance, kuck.  :drinks:

As a singleton these days, I don't share the use of my laptop with anyone so I can relax, knowing that using the extension won't bugger up the laptop, which was my  main worry about the word 'safe-ish'.

Offline britboy

Gentlemen, I've spent some time adding more features.

Here's a summary of features
    Search Page

Thanks @kuck - should be much easier to browse and sort through the chaff with this.
The search page stuff doesn't kick in consistently for me. Presumably whatever request variables you're looking for aren't there - AW seems to switch randomly between GET and POST requests. I've tried it on my saved searches and sometimes it kicks in and sometimes it doesn't (even on the same saved search! maybe some cach mechanism throwing things?)
But enjoying the profile stuff, saves clicking through all the pics...

Offline WotABugger

Thanks for explaining that for me @Kuck. Bang-on. I do not share my computer but the OH may be more computer savie than I realise, so the more I can hide the better. I even use an extension on firefox to hide bookmarks, called private bookmarks. Consider that especially if you keep bookmarks of your hareem of SPs.

Offline Avg_Joe

doesn't work for me, using Iron (basically chrome) portable in incognito

installed in normal mode
set to allow in incognito
loaded adultwork, got your little banner line that seems to show the address, date and then "KUCK VISION" in an orange box on the right - looked for option to hide that :D, found option to hide it from the tray  :thumbsup:
loaded search page, banner still there
after searching, results look the same... banner line not there anymore

« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 07:40:42 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Name Not Found

Loving the 'removed the very long pretentious crap' function. :sarcastic:

Cheers   :thumbsup:

Online LLPunting

Thanks Kuck, legend!   :drinks:

Love the handle you've used to publish it, very subtle! NOT!  :D

Will exercise my new extension rigorously.

Thanks for explaining that for me @Kuck. Bang-on. I do not share my computer but the OH may be more computer savie than I realise, so the more I can hide the better. I even use an extension on firefox to hide bookmarks, called private bookmarks. Consider that especially if you keep bookmarks of your hareem of SPs.

If you're concerned about other users on a shared device then don't put it on a shared device or use a different browser run from a USB stick you have sole custody of.  If they are savvy enough to notice extension icons, menu options or check search and usage histories in browser or OS then they will find your activity as soon as you forget to clear it up.
If you have sole custody of your punting smartphone then keep your punting activity restricted to it and screencast to a larger screen or screenshare to your PC if you want a bigger screen.  You can use your mouse and keyboard to control your phone.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 04:40:31 pm by LLPunting »

Online LLPunting

Installing apps to a Windows PC allows you to restrict the app from certain users, any way to package your extension as an app the uses an incognito browser session?
Or packaging it as an add-on to a different browser eg firefox or opera?  That way UKPers can use an app that may be restricted to just them.

Offline kuck

Installing apps to a Windows PC allows you to restrict the app from certain users, any way to package your extension as an app the uses an incognito browser session?
Or packaging it as an add-on to a different browser eg firefox or opera?  That way UKPers can use an app that may be restricted to just them.

Opera uses the same engine as Chrome, and indeed the extension can be installed from the Chrome web store link. I have verified this.

Mostly for ease of development, I plan to only do a Firefox version once the Chrome version has been stable for a while. There are still bugs being fixed as I hear of them - we're already at version 0.13. Do report any bugs/glitches you notice or features that'd be nice.

Offline WKD123

Can I just say a belated thanks for this work of genius.  Although I will abstain from the punting world for a while longer, it solves my pain in switching between AW and UKP and gives a great view of the available pics!

Offline kuck

Can I just say a belated thanks for this work of genius.  Although I will abstain from the punting world for a while longer, it solves my pain in switching between AW and UKP and gives a great view of the available pics!

Thank you for the kind words  :drinks:

Online LLPunting

Hey Kuck,
Noticed that on many profiles I've visited that the images are duplicated unnecessarily e.g. External Link/Members Only

Online LLPunting

Screenshot:

Thought I had your previous code still stashed and running in cjs but it's not there.

Offline drillaaaa

A genius invention. Thanks mate

Offline kuck

Hey Kuck,
Noticed that on many profiles I've visited that the images are duplicated unnecessarily e.g. External Link/Members Only

Thanks for reporting :thumbsup:
This is fixed in version 0.23 which will be live on the web store tomorrow or Monday if google slows approval cycles on weekends. Your browser will automatically update it.

The duplicates were because of the same image on the page but in different sizes.