Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siam Thai massage - Telford  (Read 2416 times)

Offline 1738remymartin

External Link/Members Only

Visited this shop on 22/7/2020 around 10:30am middle of housing estate  not discreet there’s a newsagents next door and houses opposite and all around walked into the massage shop and met a lady called Anne first thing I noticed was her eyes are yellow looked strange and the smell was strange I was talking to her asking about massage she turned round and swigged a small bottle of vodka then carried on chatting I walked. Good luck to next person who goes she did say she offers HE and B2B or that might of been the alcohol talking

Offline Iamforreal

I think you mean 21st of July, 22 is today lol, anyway sorry about your experience, why you went back after your negative experience from February at the same place?

Offline 1738remymartin

Sorry was Monday 20th and because I read some different reviews and was a different lady there

Offline Iamforreal

At least you walked away, thanks for the info, not much going on in Telford at the moment

Offline Madone1

If it was Anne who used to be Natalie well know in the fbsm thread for Shropshire then it wasn't the drink talking. She offers both services but your right she does like a drink.

Online watsey

If it was Anne who used to be Natalie well know in the fbsm thread for Shropshire then it wasn't the drink talking. She offers both services but your right she does like a drink.
Was it either of the women on the gumtree advert?
External Link/Members Only
The one on the left is Natalie.